UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nice male in Va *PIC*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Nice male in Va *SOLD*

SOLD

Coming 3yr old male. Ukc/Pkc reg, not SS.

This is a nice dog, he goes hunting good, doesn’t blow out of the country, hunts the area you drop him in. Has a big mouth, good locate and is good about having a coon, he’s been a good 75-80 percent accurate here in thin coons. He handles real well, hasnt ran any junk or shown any aggression. Just a all around nice young hound. I listed him for a week or so before and took him off the market in hopes I’ll be able to hunt him this summer but that’s probably not gonna work out. Son plays travel ball and we camp a lot so I imagine he’ll be standing a lot so if he sells fine, if not I’ll do the best I can with him.

Asking $4000 I’d rather show him in the woods if at all possible, I want you to be satisfied before buying him.

Call or text 276-220-2668
Clintwood Va.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 04-03-2023 at 05:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2023 07:10 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GeraldTackett
New UKC Forum Member

Redbone male

Do you still have him if so how deep will he hunt

Old Post 03-29-2023 10:44 PM
GeraldTackett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GeraldTackett Click here to Send GeraldTackett a Private Message Click Here to Email GeraldTackett Find more posts by GeraldTackett Add GeraldTackett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Redbone male

quote:
Originally posted by GeraldTackett
Do you still have him if so how deep will he hunt

Usually 400-600 and hunts it out. I’ve seen him further but on average he’ll be somewhere around that.

Old Post 03-30-2023 12:07 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin jayroe
UKC Forum Member

Does he go deeper with company? How independent is he

Old Post 03-31-2023 03:18 PM
Justin jayroe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin jayroe Click here to Send Justin jayroe a Private Message Find more posts by Justin jayroe Add Justin jayroe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Justin jayroe
Does he go deeper with company? How independent is he

Yea he will go harder ofcourse but he will do his own thing. Not a dead loaner and not sure what kinda pressure he could stand. He’s just been pleasure hunted but could win if taken to the hunts I believe.

Old Post 04-02-2023 01:21 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

SOLD in the woods to a fine man from Ohio. Thanks to all that called and messaged.

Old Post 04-03-2023 05:55 AM
GeraldTackett
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Redbone male

I would like to thank Shannon sender for selling me his redbone the dog is everything he said he was Shannon is one of the nicest and most honest men I have ever dealt with . Thanks Shannon

Old Post 04-05-2023 10:39 PM
GeraldTackett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GeraldTackett Click here to Send GeraldTackett a Private Message Click Here to Email GeraldTackett Find more posts by GeraldTackett Add GeraldTackett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Redbone male

quote:
Originally posted by GeraldTackett
I would like to thank Shannon sender for selling me his redbone the dog is everything he said he was Shannon is one of the nicest and most honest men I have ever dealt with . Thanks Shannon

Thank you Mr Tackett

Old Post 04-06-2023 12:34 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

You bought a good looking red dog!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-10-2023 01:20 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GeraldTackett
New UKC Forum Member

Red dog

Thank you

Old Post 04-10-2023 04:29 PM