UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > what up
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

what up

Fox News is Fake news. 4 out of 5 of their employess say so.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2023 08:17 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did you hear that on CNN?

Old Post 02-21-2023 09:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Fox News CNN and a lot of other main stream media companies are actually owned by the same people. They are all corrupt and only cover stories that go well with their narratives on both sides. Fox News refused to cover the documentary 1000 mules that talks a lot about the election fraud. Obviously CNN is way worse as far as what they do and don’t cover.

Old Post 02-21-2023 11:33 PM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

If I was going to watch “fake news”, it will be Fox News. All of the main stream news is tied to the same owners/big money. If you’re just realizing that, you’re slow and way behind, but in a large group of Americans that still believe what they hear on those main stream news networks. The 2 I definitely WON’T watch is CNN and MSNBC.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 02-22-2023 01:00 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: what up

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
Fox News is Fake news. 4 out of 5 of their employess say so.

LMAO
Sorry snowflake

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-22-2023 02:36 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

If you want to hear real news go to NEWSMAX.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-22-2023 09:26 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Fox News

Fox News has become nothing more than a Circus or Comedy Show with Tucker & Gutfeld.....they are Clowns. I used to like watching Bill O'Reilly until they Removed his Show.
Here lately I mostly watch a Local NBC Channel & the TODAY Show......they have been more truthful than any of the others.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-23-2023 01:14 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
If you want to hear real news go to NEWSMAX.

I agree with that on Newsmax…

I will say many times on Fox News they speak the same truth I believe in…the problem I see is nothing happens…it’s all talk…

Maybe now with the republicans in the house we might see some improvements…

Old Post 02-23-2023 01:32 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

News

I have Dish Network.

We only have 3 news channels available where I live, WTAE, KDKA, and WPXI. And Dish is in a contract dispute with WPXI, so, right now, I only have two news channels available.

I prefer KDKA best because of one of their meteorologists (Ray Petelin). But, realistically, any news network will have a team of meteorologists, sports broadcasters, and other reporters. I don't think there's really much difference among news networks. I think they all do a decent job of covering local weather, local sports, local traffic conditions, and occasionally national issues.

Most of you will have different news channels. My local weather, local sports, local traffic, etc., will obviously be different than yours. My news networks would not be of use to those in other regions of the country.

Yes, Dish does televise the political propaganda (brainwashing) national networks that masquerade as news networks. We all know what they are: Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, MSNBC, CNN, etc. As much as I'd like to criticize them; I have to acknowledge their success in accomplishing their BRAINWASHING MISSION. There are some (probably many) that actually buy into what they hear on these networks. That would be a case of MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. SAD BUT TRUE!!!

Old Post 03-04-2023 05:46 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote