UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Bauers.kansas Jr Dogs ??????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

Bauers.kansas Jr Dogs ??????

WOULD like TO KNOW A LITTLE .ABOUT THIS BLOODLINE AND A FEW PICTURE OF BAUERS.KANSAS JR And DOGS HE REPRODUCED THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:44 PM
myhosss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myhosss Click here to Send myhosss a Private Message Find more posts by myhosss Add myhosss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

This was a very successful litter. Pictured is GrNtCh Kansas Jr, ChGrNtCh Jones' Hard Hitting Hanna, and a one of the females in the litter, Jarett Davis'GrNtCh Pa Jewell. There were two other Grand Nites in this litter, Pa Ruby and Pa Jr. Pa Jr sired UKC GrNtCh PKC Ch Pa Sniper.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 10-23-2014 10:44 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stillwater 165
UKC Forum Member

I've got a female off Kansas JR. She's a Nite Champ with a couple wins towards Grand. Absolutely a pleasure to hunt , not the greatest thing ever but she's as honest as they come. Loves to have her own coon and will stay treed all weekend ! No junk no illness , all business.

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:52 AM
Stillwater 165 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stillwater 165 Click here to Send Stillwater 165 a Private Message Find more posts by Stillwater 165 Add Stillwater 165 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

Thanks RAndy

I GUESS ME AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT Has Some Bauers.KANSAS JR DOG. ??? THANKS AGAIN.

Old Post 10-24-2014 12:24 PM
myhosss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myhosss Click here to Send myhosss a Private Message Find more posts by myhosss Add myhosss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gadog1
UKC Forum Member

KANSAS KATE

This is a female we owned off of JR (Sold Recently). She usually is Very High Energy & Maintenance. But had C-Section after delivering 2 pups & loosing 2 in July.
PUPS:KANSAS KATE/Lillys S. Scout (Lillys Ga Joe/Tige Bred Female)

KANSAS KATE/LILLYS GA JOE(Albert Bred): ANNIE (March 2013)

CHNITECH PR LILLYS SOU. SCOUT (13) (LillysGaJoe/LillysSugarBaby(Tige)

YOUNG DOGS:
PR Lillys Sou. Ga. LongShot (BIG BOY)
Born 7-13-14 Kansas Kate/Scout

STEVE & GALE LILLY
229-559-7079 HOME
229-834-5904 Gale's Cell
229-834-4095 Steve's Cell
E-Mail steve-gale7343@att.net

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:29 PM
gadog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gadog1 Click here to Send gadog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email gadog1 Find more posts by gadog1 Add gadog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJL
UKC Forum Member

This GRNTCH JR,S Dark Hollow Daisy she is off of JR

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:54 PM
DJL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJL Click here to Send DJL a Private Message Click Here to Email DJL Find more posts by DJL Add DJL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Re: KANSAS KATE

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gadog1
[B]This is a female we owned off of JR (Sold Recently). She usually is Very High Energy & Maintenance. But had C-Section after delivering 2 pups & loosing 2 in July.
You will see an occasional high strung dog out of Jr. Pa Jr and one of the pups out of Sniper are high strung BUT for the most part what I have seen are very laid back...until you turn them loose.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 10-24-2014 04:34 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JTROTT
UKC Forum Member

Smoke

----------Kansas Junior

---Smoke (dob-11-04-2004)

----------Stender's Hawkeye Rose

This cross was made 3 times.

Smoke is out of the second cross of Junior and Rose.

Brian Carter's Super Flo is a full sister from the 1st cross.

NtCh ch'pr'Ingram's Smokin' Tony "Smoke" (3 wins toward Grand)(Kansas Junior x Stender's Hawkeye Rose)
'pr' Stone Cold Drifter (Smoke x Ragin Black Little Bit)

James Trott - (256)404-7771

Old Post 10-24-2014 04:52 PM
JTROTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JTROTT Click here to Send JTROTT a Private Message Click Here to Email JTROTT Find more posts by JTROTT Add JTROTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gadog1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: KANSAS KATE

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Tallon
[B]This is a female we owned off of JR (Sold Recently). She usually is Very High Energy & Maintenance. But had C-Section after delivering 2 pups & loosing 2 in July.
You will see an occasional high strung dog out of Jr. Pa Jr and one of the pups out of Sniper are high strung BUT for the most part what I have seen are very laid back...until you turn them loose.

EXACTLY

CHNITECH PR LILLYS SOU. SCOUT (13) (LillysGaJoe/LillysSugarBaby(Tige)

YOUNG DOGS:
PR Lillys Sou. Ga. LongShot (BIG BOY)
Born 7-13-14 Kansas Kate/Scout

STEVE & GALE LILLY
229-559-7079 HOME
229-834-5904 Gale's Cell
229-834-4095 Steve's Cell
E-Mail steve-gale7343@att.net

Old Post 10-24-2014 06:48 PM
gadog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gadog1 Click here to Send gadog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email gadog1 Find more posts by gadog1 Add gadog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

I have had the pleasure of owning a Jr dog now for 7 or 8 years. Chad Brewer raised her from a pup 12 years ago this Dec. She is one of the best I have ever hunted with. She is still going now just a little slower but if you don't want to go get her don't turn her loose because she will be hooked somewhere.
She is currently number 2 on the TRL.
I would love to have another just like her.

---------Kansas Jr
PKC CH GrNtCh Brewers Super Flo
---------Hawkeye Rose

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 10-24-2014 08:44 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

THANK You

TRYEd ALL DIFFERENT BLOODLINES.I Think I'm on The Right Track Now.The Pictures Are Great THANKS

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:23 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

I don't think you can mention KS Jr. without mentioning the men behind him. Here is a pic I found of Blaise Bauer and Troy Cornell, with KS marti, a daughter of Jr.

Here is a picture of KS Hayes, son of KS Jr.:

Here is a picture of Haye's Littermate sister, NtCh Kansas Smokin Lizzy (aka Kizzy).

My breeding/hunting efforts go back further than Jr., but I've got a GrNtCh daughter of Hayes and a little pup out of Kizzy that represent the near future.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 10-25-2014 12:24 AM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

Now You Know What Would Make My Day?

TO HEAR FROM THE MAN HIMSELF THE ONE AND ONLY BLAISE Bauers.NEED NO INTERDUCTIONS THANKS

Old Post 10-30-2014 06:03 PM
Gene Raines
UKC Forum Member

I think blaise would also give props to bruce gilliam which also hunted jr. I would have loved to have seen jr go and what kind of mouth he had. Always heard it was big. Would like to have compared Thunders mouth and his. Funny when you hunt with a cast and one guy says mine is the loudest you have ever heard on a hound. And then when he opens and that same guy says, omg what's that lol. Priceless. I enjoy this line of dogs because they HUNT and usually accurate with fairly good mouths.

Home of:

PKC Silver Champion $5000+ Won; (Never in a UKC hunt) GR CH 'PR' Raines' Trusty II AKA "Thunder" (Trusty X Ox Female(Callie))

Gone But Never Forgotten: PKC Silver Champion($5444 won); UKC GR. Nt. Ch. 'PR' Raines' Rockytop Kansas TRUSTY (3 Generation All Grand)

----

Old Post 10-30-2014 07:28 PM
Gene Raines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Raines Click here to Send Gene Raines a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Raines Find more posts by Gene Raines Add Gene Raines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

here is a grand-son to Jr and a son of Davis' black luke.

and a video

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 11-03-2014 11:56 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Re: KANSAS KATE

Is this three hills Kansas

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/L...0b1d6a.jpg.html

Last edited by Darren barkman on 01-18-2017 at 08:01 AM

Old Post 01-18-2017 07:54 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

yes that is three hills kansas kate. I have Gr. Nt. Cloudy who is off of a jr. female and my Foggy dog who was off of Rex. I also have Max who is off of a Buck II and Jr. female and my Foggy dog.

Old Post 01-18-2017 03:36 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Kate

Thanks Dan my female is outta here I see where she gets her ears n head from

Old Post 01-19-2017 02:38 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JTROTT
UKC Forum Member

Jr dog

I still have a male off Jr if anybody wants to breed!!

NtCh ch'pr'Ingram's Smokin' Tony "Smoke" (3 wins toward Grand)(Kansas Junior x Stender's Hawkeye Rose)
'pr' Stone Cold Drifter (Smoke x Ragin Black Little Bit)

James Trott - (256)404-7771

Old Post 01-19-2017 06:43 PM
JTROTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JTROTT Click here to Send JTROTT a Private Message Click Here to Email JTROTT Find more posts by JTROTT Add JTROTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDHunter
UKC Forum Member

I will be breeding my female to smoke today. If she takes these pups will be available. Slade jenkins 770-262-9746

Old Post 02-04-2017 02:17 PM
JDHunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDHunter Click here to Send JDHunter a Private Message Find more posts by JDHunter Add JDHunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Both of my dogs have Jr in them.

Old Post 02-05-2017 04:49 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote