UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRCH GRNITECH Ragged Ridge Ripsaw
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

Reserve World Champion

Just wanted to say congratulations to Austin Bowling 9yrs old who won reserve AKC Youth World Champion last nite at Peru In. With Rip he had double cast wins. He won this same hunt a year ago with Toadie. This is Austin's first hunt this yr after a long lay off from last year. He has won as much as I have and he is just 9. I may need to take some lessons from the ace handler lol.... Congratulations and I am so proud of you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2014 03:44 PM
hoosierhorseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoosierhorseman Click here to Send hoosierhorseman a Private Message Click Here to Email hoosierhorseman Find more posts by hoosierhorseman Add hoosierhorseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that this means that you are going to have to at least win Reserve in the adult UKC World with Rip.

Old Post 07-13-2014 04:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

UKC World

Richard I hope to get World with Cherry or Rip and reserve with the other. If we are going to dream why not dream BIG

Old Post 07-13-2014 05:12 PM
hoosierhorseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoosierhorseman Click here to Send hoosierhorseman a Private Message Click Here to Email hoosierhorseman Find more posts by hoosierhorseman Add hoosierhorseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

thats great to hear congarts

Ntch Ch Pr Riddles Redhot Katie htx
Pr Mtn Valley Whistlin Dixie

Old Post 07-13-2014 11:44 PM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

may be you ought to let the pro handler handle the dog to the winners circle.congrats Austin you the man.

George

Old Post 07-14-2014 12:02 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

Rip

It won't be much longer until everyone starts seeing how Rip will reproduce, I have a female pup that is 7 months old that is doing very well if she continues on the path she is on she will be Nite Champion very soon. I am making a trip to North Carolina this weekend to pick up 2 more of Rips pups and hope to have them on the same path as well.

Old Post 07-14-2014 02:00 AM
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

if you get time while your down in NC give me a shout would like to make a drop if u have time

Old Post 07-15-2014 02:21 AM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to hunt Rip at Autumn Oaks this year?

Old Post 07-31-2014 03:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

Rip

No Richard I'm hunting anything at Autum Oaks I'm just going to set out this year but if you know anyone that needs a guide I may guide a cast out of Shelbyville

Old Post 08-03-2014 08:41 PM
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

as the time draws closer I get more excited. why people aren't beating the door down to breed to this dog I don't know but I guess it will be your loss

Old Post 08-29-2014 01:04 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw where Rip got a cast win at the $KC Labor Day Classic Sat night.

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:25 PM
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

Rip

I'm not real sure i have the answer to your question Dave but when the rip pups start showing up I think that people are going to ask themselves " Why didn't I breed to that dog when I had a chance" I have 2 male pups out of Rips first litter that are for sure going to make coon dogs and I had 2 females that I hated to part with but I did and both of them were running and treeing and 1 had two best of show's on her at the age of 6 months. The man I sold her to in Michigan is going to take her to a show this weekend and try to make her a Champion at 7 months old. They have the looks and natural born ability and that is something that man cant put in a dog. The second litter out of Rip is out of my Toadie female and I look for them to make super coon treeing machines. They are 8 weeks old now and I have one male left and if I don't sell him I will just have to work him myself. I also have another litter (secret) that was born last Monday that should make real nice dogs. I think that these pups will open a lot of eyes in the next couple years. People if you want to get in the winners circle you better get some while the getting is good he's not going to be here forever.

Yes Richard we did get a cast win at the walker fest in Greensburg on Sat. nite. I fell a little short on Friday nite and came back Sat and it worked out, Rip got deep and alone and had the coon. Not a big score but just enough to collect a little $.

Old Post 09-02-2014 02:19 AM
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

This dog should not be overlooked.He is bred up good and there should be some good ones out of him.Congrats on the CW at Labor Day Classic.

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 09-02-2014 03:56 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoosierhorseman
UKC Forum Member

Rip pup

Ragged Ridge Lulu (Rip and Liz cross) was sold to a man in Michigan. He has hunted her about every night sense he got her at Autum Oaks and she has treed her own coon about every night, just turned 8 months old. Dave is very pleased with his purchase and I don't think that the dog will ever be for sale. This proves that Ripsaw will be a reproducer of early starting pups. He is lonely and needs a playmate or two.

Old Post 09-05-2014 04:01 PM
Treesmoke
UKC Forum Member

Rip pups

Any for sale now

North Central Arkansas

Old Post 09-20-2014 04:13 PM
Treesmoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesmoke Click here to Send Treesmoke a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesmoke Find more posts by Treesmoke Add Treesmoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Keith doesn't get on her much...last I checked he had kept back a couple of choice males....might be better to give him a call. His number is on the for sale page on the listing for toadie and ripsaw pups

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 09-20-2014 09:25 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

Dropped Katie off today with Keith for her date with RIP good things to come
**********Manson's Big Darby Duke
*****GRCH. GRNITECH. Ragged Ridge CD
**********Manson's Red Babe
**GRCH. GRNITECH. Ragged Ridge Rip
**********GRCH. GRNITECH. Stepp's Little Pepper
*****GRCH. GRNITECH. Moonlight Pepper Ann
**********GRNITECH. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate
PUPS
**********Ntch Ch Red Sunset's Yellow River Huck
*****Dual Gr Copeland's Redhot Clyde
**********Gr Ntch Sawblade Fiddle
**Ntch Ch Riddles Redhot Katie htx
**********Gr Ntch Timber Knockin Tex
*****Ch Copeland's Red Hot Knocking Ann
**********Ntch Ch Bottorff's Redbrush Red Queen

Last edited by kilby83 on 10-06-2014 at 01:11 PM

Old Post 10-06-2014 02:28 AM
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

should have some pups in about 50 days or so. had a great time hunting with keith on flat ground. rip is a good hound that should be bred more

Old Post 10-28-2014 12:15 AM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Dave that should be a great cross,

George

Old Post 11-12-2014 11:11 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

pup

I took my Rip and Toadie out Saturday night and they got a live one on the ground and Tinker Bell at 4 months old went crazy over the coon.Rips pups will start showing up in the hunts,dont over look this Dog.

George

Old Post 11-17-2014 05:59 PM
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

Katie is getting big should have some pups in about two weeks or so..
**********Manson's Big Darby Duke
*****GRCH. GRNITECH. Ragged Ridge CD
**********Manson's Red Babe
**GRCH. GRNITECH. Ragged Ridge Rip
**********GRCH. GRNITECH. Stepp's Little Pepper
*****GRCH. GRNITECH. Moonlight Pepper Ann
**********GRNITECH. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate
PUPS
**********Ntch Ch Red Sunset's Yellow River Huck
*****Dual Gr Copeland's Redhot Clyde
**********Gr Ntch Sawblade Fiddle
**Ntch Ch Riddles Redhot Katie htx
**********Gr Ntch Timber Knockin Tex
*****Ch Copeland's Red Hot Knocking Ann
**********Ntch Ch Bottorff's Redbrush Red Queen

Old Post 12-05-2014 01:11 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

..............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Famous Amos
....................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Amos' Burning Ben
..............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Miller's Red Betsy
..........Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy The Kid
..............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Smith's Red Oak Mike
....................Gr.Nt.Ch. Key's Outlaw Jesse
..............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Bear Creek Ruby

((( Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Cherry Bomb )))

...............................Nt.Ch. Yellow River Doc (his mother is out of Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Red Moon out of Gr.Nt.Ch. Key's Outlaw Jesse)
....................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Bo
...............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Kate. ( by Gr.Nt.Ch. Wapsi River Cookie by Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid out of Gr.Nt.Ch. Key's Outlaw Jesse)
..........Gr.Nt.Ch.-PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna
...............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace
....................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Moonlight Deana
...............................Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Kate. ( by Gr.Nt.Ch. Wapsi River Cookie by Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid out of Gr.Nt.Ch. Key's Outlaw Jesse)

Keith and I think a whole lot of this little female and both of us wanted to make her first cross a special one. We have both spent a lot of time in the woods with both dogs and cannot think of a better stud to breed her to than Ripsaw.
She is due to come in heat over the next month and will be bred to Rip as soon as she is ready. She is one of the biggest winning redbone females in the past year and did it all as a two year old. She made grand nite champion in 8 week ends, won hi op sex at NRBD's , cast winner A.O., cast winner UKC world, cast winner PKC Super Stakes, 1st place at zone 3 hunt and has about $250 won in just a few PKC hunts she has been in. We feel like this will be a powerhouse cross and some are spoke for already. If your interested in one of these pups...let either Keith Bowling or I know before they are all spoke for. Thanks, Shane

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 12-11-2014 at 11:58 PM

Old Post 12-11-2014 10:40 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

that's a pretty loaded reproducing pedigree on top and bottom

George

Old Post 12-11-2014 11:28 PM
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Check out this 11 mo.old pup out of Ripsaw

Last edited by outlawgirl on 12-12-2014 at 05:12 AM

Old Post 12-12-2014 04:45 AM
outlawgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawgirl Click here to Send outlawgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawgirl Find more posts by outlawgirl Add outlawgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

That Rip pup sure sounds good on the wood

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 12-14-2014 07:34 PM