UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > What kind of Cur do you have?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
orchidhunter
Banned

What kind of Cur do you have?

What kind of Cur do you have? This question comes up all the time,and when I hear folks say I got a Kemmer Cur, the next thing I ask is who did you get your Cur from, then they name some bubba down below the gnat line. Now this is the time I tell them, that if your dog did not come from Robert Kemmer's yard that what they got is some bubbas idea of what a Kemmer Cur is. The same thing goes for the Ladner Blackmouth Cur, if it did not come off the Ladner's yard,you just got a bubba Blackmouth Cur. What kind of Cur do you bubbas think you have?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2012 01:43 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogedog
UKC Forum Member

You've eliminated all my choices of what to call my dog. If I bought one from nccatfish, what would I call it?

Old Post 06-20-2012 01:51 PM
coondogedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogedog Click here to Send coondogedog a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogedog Find more posts by coondogedog Add coondogedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

Loyd, I don't think nccatfish really knows what he has got, but he has what ever folks want when they talk to him.

Last edited by orchidhunter on 06-20-2012 at 03:33 PM

Old Post 06-20-2012 03:06 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

LOL....Billy you still got "those feelings" for Cope huh? LOL

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 06-20-2012 05:30 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Yep, he would like to feel, but it ain't gonna happen.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 06-20-2012 07:25 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BulletC
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coondogedog
You've eliminated all my choices of what to call my dog. If I bought one from nccatfish, what would I call it?

Black-Dawg ,,,,,,,,,,hehe

Old Post 06-20-2012 08:20 PM
BulletC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BulletC Click here to Send BulletC a Private Message Find more posts by BulletC Add BulletC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Jamison
UKC Forum Member

Orchid, I know you've been asked multiple times, but how about a pic of any dog you hunt, even if it's laying on the living room floor.

Old Post 06-20-2012 10:27 PM
James Jamison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Jamison Click here to Send James Jamison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Jamison Find more posts by James Jamison Add James Jamison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Pretty sure he is still greiving the loss of his last twolips feist. Probably the last of the breed.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 06-21-2012 12:03 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokie29
New UKC Forum Member

if i got a chipper breed dog does this mean its not kemmer breed

Old Post 06-21-2012 03:45 AM
smokie29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokie29 Click here to Send smokie29 a Private Message Click Here to Email smokie29 Find more posts by smokie29 Add smokie29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

what does it matter what kind of a cur a mans got. i dont think is against the law to have any kind ya want lol.

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:37 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubba76
UKC Forum Member

well i guess i got me a new line of curs, cuz im sure i got some of those bubba curs !!!

Old Post 06-21-2012 11:51 AM
bubba76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba76 Click here to Send bubba76 a Private Message Find more posts by bubba76 Add bubba76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

What kind of Curs do I have? Good ones. LOL

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 06-21-2012 12:41 PM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
Pretty sure he is still greiving the loss of his last twolips feist. Probably the last of the breed.

Now that's funny.lololol

Old Post 06-21-2012 01:37 PM
coondogedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogedog Click here to Send coondogedog a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogedog Find more posts by coondogedog Add coondogedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with that....

quote:
Originally posted by James Jamison
Orchid, I know you've been asked multiple times, but how about a pic of any dog you hunt, even if it's laying on the living room floor.

..........James, I've asked the same thing previously and have yet to see a photo of this fella or his dog(s) as best I can remember....

Mark.

Old Post 06-21-2012 01:46 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

Loyd, Markey, now, as one of the founding members of the MCPS it's my duty to help a bubba out. Markey as you are known as a standard form man, I should not have to do this, but I will help you and Loyd out. look up to the top right hand corner of this page, there you will see a search button, and do a search for pics of my dogs. By the way, Markey you really got your mill wheel turning down there, with all those litters of pups. One good thing I can say about the litters is they got a wide choice of colors, and that is a good thing, in any line of Curs.

Old Post 06-21-2012 02:47 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
Loyd, Markey, now, as one of the founding members of the MCPS it's my duty to help a bubba out. Markey as you are known as a standard form man, I should not have to do this, but I will help you and Loyd out. look up to the top right hand corner of this page, there you will see a search button, and do a search for pics of my dogs. By the way, Markey you really got your mill wheel turning down there, with all those litters of pups. One good thing I can say about the litters is they got a wide choice of colors, and that is a good thing, in any line of Curs.

Mill? You've got me confused with somebody else........I think I've had a grand total of 14 pups born at my place in the last 18 months.....

Mark.

Old Post 06-21-2012 03:12 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

Markey, You made me think of the old mail order puppy pedlers of days of old, when you whould ask them about the number of pups they put out, their common answer was," no man is a island" and then state that "no one man can keep a line of dogs going" and with that the case, we have to farm our dogs out,to kin folks and other like minded folks.

Old Post 06-21-2012 03:26 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

You make me think of.......

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
Markey, You made me think of the old mail order puppy pedlers of days of old, when you whould ask them about the number of pups they put out, their common answer was," no man is a island" and then state that "no one man can keep a line of dogs going" and with that the case, we have to farm our dogs out,to kin folks and other like minded folks.

.........alot of things, that if I said them on here, I'd prolly get banned......LOL!

Carry-On!

Mark.

Old Post 06-21-2012 03:29 PM
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

If I remember right.....James Jamison has a good pic of the "famous" Man toy fiest taco dog.........

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 06-21-2012 05:27 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

Here is my cur,came from a line of dogs started by my Great Granddaddy

Glynn Holmes

Old Post 06-21-2012 07:31 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcbain
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good Luck with that....

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
..........James, I've asked the same thing previously and have yet to see a photo of this fella or his dog(s) as best I can remember....

Mark.

Found one

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:27 PM
rcbain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcbain Click here to Send rcbain a Private Message Click Here to Email rcbain Visit rcbain's homepage! Find more posts by rcbain Add rcbain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

Here is the kind of Curs I hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kWt...mp;feature=plcp

For you guys that have to know the pedigree, Kate is 100 % Kemmer Cur, Goldie is half Kemmer. Goldie is the 3rd generation of Curs I have owned and bred on her sire's side and I hunted with her great grandsire and I have video of him.

I will stick with saying I have good Curs. LOL.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:32 PM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcbain
UKC Forum Member

what kind, you say??

Don't know what you mean, but here goes....

This kind

Or maybe this kind

Possibly this kind

Or even this kind

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:42 PM
rcbain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcbain Click here to Send rcbain a Private Message Click Here to Email rcbain Visit rcbain's homepage! Find more posts by rcbain Add rcbain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcbain
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by glynnsdawgs63
Here is my cur,came from a line of dogs started by my Great Granddaddy

Glynn Holmes

I'm guessing that's a leopard cur? Anyway, looks good

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:44 PM
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

She sure don't look like a leopard hound

Glynn Holmes

Old Post 06-21-2012 08:54 PM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote