UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Sniper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jessica21
UKC Forum Member

Sniper

Does anybody own any pups out of him?? If so how are they doings??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2014 08:04 PM
Jessica21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica21 Click here to Send Jessica21 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica21 Find more posts by Jessica21 Add Jessica21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Charles Pullin but don't think there very old maybe 4or 5 months get with him he will keep you informed top notch guy.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 10-16-2014 09:36 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica21
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I got a female I'm thinking about breeding to him. Just wondering if there's any older pups out of him..

Old Post 10-16-2014 10:14 PM
Jessica21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica21 Click here to Send Jessica21 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica21 Find more posts by Jessica21 Add Jessica21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Charles also owns one out of his first litter. He is 3 years old.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 10-17-2014 01:29 AM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Tallon
Charles also owns one out of his first litter. He is 3 years old.
My number is 540- 718 -5211 if I can help .

Old Post 10-17-2014 02:56 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forreststrickla
UKC Forum Member

I bred snipers very first litter. There was two pups that lived out of that litter both made exceptionally nice hounds. Sniper Jr is in pa choose to Randy I owned Cola she was killed the first of August hunting. Both had big mouths very cold noses. Randy correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Cola was the nicer of the two she had a colder nose faster track ability and more accurate. Jr is tighter than Cola was but she averaged a bark every 4 seconds on track but he still opens ever 30 seconds or so. The hole in them both is they are moody and pick the nights they want to shine and the nights they want to piss you off.

Shake 'Em Up Cola(GrNtCh. Pa. Sniper X Shake 'Em Up Little Rock Star) 2013 Cast Winner at SETWD Deceased

Forrest Strickland
(910)271-5987

Old Post 10-17-2014 04:38 PM
forreststrickla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for forreststrickla Click here to Send forreststrickla a Private Message Click Here to Email forreststrickla Find more posts by forreststrickla Add forreststrickla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tlwilson
UKC Forum Member

I don't know bout any pups but I do know Charles and Randy let me and Nathan tag along a few weeks back and sniper is all business hard hunter big mouth great looking dog with a great handle on him and both Charles and Randy are good ole boys

Old Post 10-17-2014 08:46 PM
Tlwilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tlwilson Click here to Send Tlwilson a Private Message Find more posts by Tlwilson Add Tlwilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

I stand corrected. Charles' dog is out of the second litter. There are only 4 litters on the ground. The litter that Forrest had only has one left, Heath Fabean's..my pleasure hunting buddy up the road. Jr. is a NtCh. another friend's grand son made him NtCh. Heath doesn't competition hunt. Cola and Jr are mostly what Forrest said...I really think Cola's best days were ahead of her. As for their moody streaks...the saying is that personality runs up and down the lead...unlike daddy, Sniper who is laid back, easy going and "just happy to be here." The third litter of 4 has one NtCh female owned by Frank Jones. I believe she has 4 wins toward GrNt and the breeder, Mark Kazmarek, still has his and I hate myself for selling the male I had. I've lost track of him and the other female. The other litter was the one Paul Shearer had and I only know of where 3 are. Charles Pullen's male, a female that Paul just picked back up and the choice male I kept and sold to a pleasure hunter out the road from me. All had big horns on them that I am aware of. Some are very hard tee dogs. Some have tons of hunt. The two males I had (and should have kept) are big, good looking hounds, good hunt, open trailing, with BIG bawl mouths on track with big locates and chop mouth tree dogs. It is my belief that most of the pups went to pleasure hunters.. I hope you got a good idea what he is like last night, Jess. Bust a hole in the dark, get in deep, open with good mouth, fast track dog and big locate, tree and showed us a couple of coon. It was a pleasure to hunt with you and Liz. I told my wife this morning that I had the pleasure of hunting with two classy young ladies last night. Feel free to call and hunt again. I hope your Pink Hunt does well. It's for a great cause as you now know breast cancer hit close to home for me with my wife, Marisa, being a survivor.

Old Post 10-18-2014 03:36 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

The real deal

Here is the male i sold to charles out of sniper ...(Spud)

and here is a male pup out of sniper and charles female .(boo) total natural instinct !

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/rooderski/067.jpg

Old Post 10-18-2014 05:08 PM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica21
UKC Forum Member

I liked everything about sniper.. He's a get gone dog don't care what any other dogs do.. And that's what I'm looking for in a dog.. Sniper has a very good mouth and some tree power.. But as looks go I like the head on him and the ears.. But I wish Lou would Of showed you who she honestly is but all dogs have there nights...
And randy me and Liz will be back.. I wanna thank you for letting us come to hunt with you.. We will be back soon.. Maybe I can get her pup going and show you what she throwing.. But thanks for a very good night even though mr.pauls dog had to run some junk lol just kidding Paul hope that fence didn't mess her up

And thanks you and Paul for buying tickets for the event.. And ur story touched us.. Ur wife is a very strong woman..

Last edited by Jessica21 on 10-18-2014 at 06:14 PM

Old Post 10-18-2014 06:06 PM
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

How did the Pink Hunt go?

Old Post 10-19-2014 01:19 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Mike & Travis , thanks for the good comments . Take care fellas .

Old Post 10-19-2014 03:37 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Charles - I appreciate the opportunity to breed Sniper to a quality female like Boo. On another note just want to let you know that your little lady is in my prayers every day.

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:23 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Tallon
Charles - I appreciate the opportunity to breed Sniper to a quality female like Boo. On another note just want to let you know that your little lady is in my prayers every day.
Thanks Randy for your prayers for Ashlynn . As far as breeding our two hounds , I saw a lot of things in Sniper that I liked . Hopefully the pups will be nice too . I only have 1 left and it's a big male . Boy he's seem to be loud and has a bawl too . Will get y'all's papers out soon , waiting on Pkc . Take care my friend .

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 10-22-2014 at 07:44 PM

Old Post 10-22-2014 07:38 PM