UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Press onward towards the goal fellow Christians....... Heaven will be ours one fine day!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2014 05:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 1:8-10

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-25-2014 02:53 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Why Dont You Ask Me

Good Mornin! We are so Blessed,EverydayDid you ever realize everything on this earth belongs to God,Everything.He gives us what we need for our stay here wich isnt very long,I stood in front of my house and land Sunday mornin and looked at it ,My thought was this ,,,,In a short time I will be gone from here so will my wife ,and family.It will be sold and a new generation of other people will be liveing here.Im talkin about when we go on to heaven hopefully a few years from now .I still have work to do for my Lord ,so my plans arent me leavin anytime soon unless God has other plans.So be Blessed and Thankful for what ya have .Thank you Jesus! Lets go with todays message... Why Don’t You Ask Me?

“I am a stranger in the earth: hide not Thy commandments from me.” - Psalm 119:18-19

One man loved to study the Bible, but every time he came to something he couldn't understand, he thought of his friend Charlie. Charlie was a great student of the Bible. The man would go to him and say, "Charlie what does this verse mean?" Or, “Charlie, tell me about this." One day in his Bible study, the Holy Spirit said to him, "Why don't you ask Me? I'm the One Who taught Charlie!"

I thank God for Bible students and Bible scholars and people who can teach, but the same God Who teaches them is the God Who wants to teach you. As you study the Bible, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in His truth.

The Word of God will be dynamite in your life. But to vitalize it, you need to verbalize it. Start speaking the Word of God. Speak it clearly, speak it courageously. You'll discover as you verbalize God's Word, as you share God's Word, as you quote God's Word, as you sing God's Word, as what is in your heart finds its way to your lips, it will mold your mind in a way you never knew before. It will become vital in your heart and in your life.next time ya need somethin ask the Holy Spirt to tell ya and see what happens ,,God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas,,Your Friend In Christ,,Have a Blessed One ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron Prayers for you All

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 03-25-2014 04:11 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 1:28-30

Without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God. For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him, since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-26-2014 03:46 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Has Plans!

Good Mornin ! They say winter is over around here we will see,No more real cold ,,just gradually getin to warm weather day by day ,,Lets get goin to todays message ,,May it be a Blessin to You,,"God Has Plans"
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
—Jeremiah 29:11

There is a right plan. One idea from God can change your life. Thomas Edison had one idea, and today we have the electric lightbulb. The Wright brothers had one idea, and now we have aviation. Bill Gates had one idea, and today we have the personal computer. There are “good ideas,” and there are “God ideas.” The Holy Spirit wants you to discern the difference between the two.

The good news is that God has a plan. You may not know what He’s planning for you, but God is a planner! He never does anything by accident. He even has a plan through all of life’s tragedies. He’s been planning the Marriage Supper of the Lamb for two thousand years. You can be sure He’s got a plan for your life. I don’t believe that God wants anyone to float around in life.

John the Baptist’s mother was told the plan for his life before she was even pregnant. Samson’s mother, Manoah, was also told what her boy would be like, the lifestyle he would live, and the plan of God for his life—before he was even born! God has a plan for our lives, our families, our children, and our ministries. And God’s plan is ultimately to bring us blessings.

God blesses us in natural ways, but every once in a while, He sends wonderful supernatural blessings into our lives! His plan is perfect, and when we pray, he often leads us to it in awesome, supernatural ways.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank You that You have a plan for our life. This assurance gives meaning to our existence. Please guide us into the knowledge of Your will, and continually reveal to us the parts of Your plan that were not aware of yet. Thank You for Your unfailing love and provision. Amen.God has been planning your life and been leading you ,Pray and believe and follow him and you will see what he wants you to do..God LovesYas,,We Love Yas ,,Your Friend in Christ,,,Have a Blessed Day From the Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers Sent for You All.need Prayer Just Ask

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 03-26-2014 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 03-26-2014 05:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B HUBBARD 40962
UKC Forum Member

Talking Hello everyone.

It has been a long long long long time since I have been on the board, time is very limited, Just wanted to give everyone a update on the little church in Owsley County, Booneville Ky. we have grown to an average of 21. It was Bo Marshall and myself for a long time, but then a couple of people started coming a and then a few more, we moved it to Sunday night at 6:00 PM a the next thing you know we are running around 21 each Sunday night, been as high as 26 there. Keep us in your prayers and God bless the writers and readers of this Board.

TRY A SWIFT TALKING PUP From one of these dams owned by BARRY HUBBARD 606/598/5067
"PR" SWIFT TALKING SPOT
"PR" SWIFT TALKING HANNAH GIRL, DNA Profiled UKC & PKC Registered

Old Post 03-27-2014 03:07 AM
B HUBBARD 40962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B HUBBARD 40962 Click here to Send B HUBBARD 40962 a Private Message Click Here to Email B HUBBARD 40962 Find more posts by B HUBBARD 40962 Add B HUBBARD 40962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 62:6-8

Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

B HUBBARD 40962,
It is great to hear from you again. May God continue to bless your church and may it continue to grow weekly. God is good and his love endures forever! Praise him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-27-2014 03:15 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Stretched Out In Prayer

Hello! Were getin some needed rain here this mornin.I kinda like that better than snow.With winter just about over God has got us through another season.It was a different winter this year,Full of wind,ice,snow and lots of it and extrem cold .Now we can look forward to summer and what it might bring.if we just think this way each day,,,"This is The Day that The Lord has made Rejoice and be Glad in it." and we will be fine.Maybe not satisfied with the weather of the day but again we will be fine. Lets get goin to Todays Message Stretched Out in Prayer

“… The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” - James 5:16

These words, effectual and fervent, literally mean “stretched out.” The idea is of a horse jumping over a barricade, stretched out as he leaps. Or it’s like an athlete who’s running for the gold, and he bursts for the tape and stretches himself out for the goal,Or like a child reachin up for the bar on there swingset and cant quit reach it stretchin all that they can to get hold of it . James says that’s the way we are to pray. Our prayers are to be on fire! They’re to be stretched out, and I don’t mean stretched out on your bed half asleep. We are to be striving for the goal. We’re to be eager, earnest, fervent, and impassioned in our prayers. God forgive our cold, lukewarm, milk toast, take-it-or-leave-it type of prayers.

When we give without sacrifice, pray without fasting, witness without tears, is it any wonder we sow without results?

How God has convicted my heart as I’ve studied the book of James! I’ve had to bow my head, confess my sin and say, “God, forgive my cold, lukewarm, indifferent prayers. May I learn how to pray effectually, fervently, as James taught us to pray.” What does James mean when he talks about the conditions that we should meet? He’s talking about the intensity of the asking. That’s the kind of prayer that brings results.When we Pray ,God listens ,Put your Heart into your Prayers and you will see that Our Awsome God is there...God loves Yas,,We Love Yas, Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed Day,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,My Prayer today is ,If you dont have Christ in your Life,,Ask Him to come in,If you are a Christian and have accepted Christ as your Savior and have slacked or slowed down a little ,,Renew that Realationship with God,,Fire it up a little ,,Remember the very first time you asked him in? OOOOOOOOO what a feelin .....

Old Post 03-27-2014 03:39 PM
B HUBBARD 40962
UKC Forum Member

Re: Psalm 62:6-8

quote:
Originally posted by BRAD E. ISAACS
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

B HUBBARD 40962,
It is great to hear from you again. May God continue to bless your church and may it continue to grow weekly. God is good and his love endures forever! Praise him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Thanks Brad

TRY A SWIFT TALKING PUP From one of these dams owned by BARRY HUBBARD 606/598/5067
"PR" SWIFT TALKING SPOT
"PR" SWIFT TALKING HANNAH GIRL, DNA Profiled UKC & PKC Registered

Old Post 03-28-2014 03:23 AM
B HUBBARD 40962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B HUBBARD 40962 Click here to Send B HUBBARD 40962 a Private Message Click Here to Email B HUBBARD 40962 Find more posts by B HUBBARD 40962 Add B HUBBARD 40962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How To Find God In Your Fears

Good Friday mornin to yas!We made it once again.Its suppose to be nice all weekend,Lets enjoy it.I cant wait to set out on my back deck of a mornin and check out the Sunrise,I just might do that in the mornin. Lets go wi todays message,,,,How to Find God in Your Fears

But when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” and they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid.”

Matthew 14:26-27

The great American preacher H.A. Ironside was one day down on his hands and knees playing with his young son. He started to pretend he was a bear, and growled loudly at the little boy. His son became afraid, and went running up to his dad and said, “You’re not a bear; you’re my papa!”

Many times in our lives, the very things we fear are acts of God Himself. These are things that perhaps God has brought into our lives so that we can run to Him… to find our strength in Him, relish His love, and experience His awesome grace.

When the disciples of Jesus thought their boat was about to capsize on the Sea of Galilee during the storm, they looked out and they thought they saw a ghost. Needless to say, they had many reasons to be afraid. But what they saw was Jesus… God in the midst of the storm!

Whatever storm you’re facing today that’s causing you fear, you may well find Jesus at the center, beckoning you to follow after Him. Don’t be afraid. Trust in God’s goodness and love to always bring you back to Him!

WHATEVER STORMS AND FEARS YOU FACE, TRUST IN GOD TO USE IT TO BRING YOU BACK TO HIM! As a Child of the Lords ,He is not gona let harm come to you in anyway ,When you have a feeling of fear,,Just call out to God he will take all that fear away.God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,From The Riverbottom,,Ron,,,Prayers for you all. Hey BhHubbard
It is great to see ya and glad your church is growing.The church that I go to wanted to see a growth spurt so we all just went knockig on doors all around our community which isnt very big ,,All we told people was ,,,Were a small church,A Bible teaching church.and Love The Lord and if you would like to come to a service one day we would be glad to stop by and pick you up and take ya home ,,Our services have grown by about 20 thats alot for around here.So BHubbard your church will continue to grow just wait and see..,,,,Prayers sent from The Riverbottom for Everyone !!!!!

Old Post 03-28-2014 04:03 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 53:4-7

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-31-2014 12:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Deceitfulness of Riches

Hello Everyone.Looks like summers getin closer ,and winter is almost gone . Now to todays messgae The Deceitfulness of Riches

“And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the Word, And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the Word, and it becometh unfruitful.” - Mark 4:18-19

There are many misconceptions and illusions about money. Money can buy some things but not others. It can buy marriage, but it can’t buy love. It can buy four years in college, but it can’t buy an education. Money can hire a doctor, but it can’t make you well. Money can take you almost anywhere except to heaven. It can buy almost anything except happiness. Some people think money means security. But there’s no security in money. It fades away.

The Bible speaks of the deceitfulness of riches because earthly treasures can be wiped away so easily. Are you putting your trust and hope in things of eternal value?Ya know a person can be rich and not have a lot of money.Look at Donald Trump, Hughe Heffner,Have you ever took a close look at those guys ? They might have millions of dollars but they sure dont look happy and satisfied to me They look like there lacking something.I dont have there kinda money but Im really richer than they are .Ive read that neither one are Christians .They have money I have Jesus Christ but Im a whole lot richer.God loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom ,,Ron,,,Prayers Sent for All

Old Post 04-01-2014 05:23 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 14; 1-2

The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.
The Lord looks down from heaven
on all mankind
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-01-2014 02:21 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Child of a King

Hey Everyone ! Its lookin like its gona be a nice day.A good day to get things done..Ya got anything that needs done? if your like me you need not look very far.So ,,Id better get started. So lets go to todays message and may it be a blessin to ya knowing were are Sons and Daughters of a King.. A Child of the King

“Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;” - Ephesians 3:8

Have you been complaining about your poverty? Listen, you may not have much money in the bank, but you are immensely wealthy. You’re in the King’s family! “For the Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ.” Romans 8:16-17.

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor that ye through His poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9. “In everything ye are enriched by Him.” 1 Corinthians 1:5.

I want you to remember that you’re a prince, a royal blueblood, if you’re born again. No matter how poor you may be in this world’s eyes, in Jesus Christ, you are rich. Were very wealthy,Isnt that good to know ,that we have a never ending supply of wealth when we have Jesus Christ in our lives.God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron....Need Prayers ? Just ask,We are here for yas. See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 04-01-2014 04:00 PM
Preston Chadwell
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this thread. Keep it up guys

Old Post 04-01-2014 06:35 PM
Preston Chadwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Chadwell Click here to Send Preston Chadwell a Private Message Click Here to Email Preston Chadwell Find more posts by Preston Chadwell Add Preston Chadwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 20:16-19

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”

And the prophecy was fulfilled................ AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-02-2014 01:56 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Literally and Figuratively

Hey all! Were getin rain this mornin and we need every drop that we get.Just remember God gives us everything that we need.I hope you like todays message,So lets go to it . Literally and Figuratively

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” - Revelation 12:9

Sometimes people ask, “Is the Bible to be interpreted literally or figuratively?” I answer, “Yes!” It is to be interpreted figuratively and literally all at the same time.

The Bible is full of symbolism. But you must find out what the symbol stands for, and then you literally believe it. For example, in the book of Revelation the devil is symbolized as a huge dragon. Don't say, “Oh, that's just symbolism, there is no devil.” The golden arches symbolize McDonald's, right? When you see those golden arches, do you say, “Oh, that's just a symbol. There is no McDonald's restaurant. There’s no such thing as a hamburger”? You wouldn't say that! No. It’s a symbol, but when you know what the symbol stands for, you can apply it literally.

When you open the Word of God, first pray over it. Then ponder it. Ask these six questions:

1. Is there a promise to claim?
2. Is there a lesson to learn?
3. Is there a blessing to enjoy?
4. Is there a command to obey?
5. Is there a sin to avoid?
6. Is there a new thought to carry with me?

Pray, “Oh God, open my eyes; move upon my heart; give me understanding,” and you ponder it. You think about it. Then with a pen close by, you write these things down. Read it through, think it clear, write it down, pray it in, live it out, and pass it on.The Word of God,,,God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron,,,,,,Prayers work Wonders and Wonders and Miricales come from God and God performs Mircales everyday,,,Need Prayer? All ya gota do is ask and you will have so many Prayer Warriors sendin Prayer you wouldnt believe.Prayers are more Powerful in numbers ,,Just ask...See Yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin ,,,I Love You All in Christian Love ,,,Ron

Old Post 04-02-2014 03:21 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Exclamation Hebrews 12:1-3

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

What powerful words of wisdom and instruction. AMEN and God Bless!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-03-2014 02:32 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Starving Spiritually

Howdy All !Are ya hungry?Do ya need a platefull of The Word?Lets go right to todays message and get some nurishment................................... Starving Spiritually

“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word, that ye may grow thereby.” - 1 Peter 2:2

Can you imagine a conversation like this?

“I’m just so weak I can hardly get out of bed. I just don’t want to go to work, I’m so weak.”

“Well, what’s the matter? Have you been to the doctor?”

“No.”

“Do you have a disease?”

“I don’t think so.”

“What are you eating?”

“Well, I have this restaurant I go to on Sundays—sometimes—if it’s not raining, and I get a meal there. That’s all I eat.”

“You mean that’s all you eat?”

“Yeah, and I’m just so weak.”

Friend, organized worship is just to whet your appetite. If you don’t learn how to feed yourself the Word of God during the week, you will never grow. You’ll be sick and weak spiritually.

Dig in to the abundant nourishment of God’s Word. It will be a source of victory and a source of joy.One thing about Gods word ,,,You can have all ya want,Anytime ya want,,,Anywhere ya want...God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron....Prayers up For everyone

Old Post 04-04-2014 04:15 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 1:6-8

To the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us.

Ephesians 5:2

Walk in Love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-04-2014 02:13 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Inward Conflict

Heres Friday again, This week was a good week,I attened a Revival at a Little Church up the road out in the country.One of those little white ones ya see when just ridin around and has been there a 100 years.It was packed each night and you could sure feel the presence of the Lord in this Church.A young man named Eric Pleager from Arkansas was the evangelist he was in his 30's and has been preaching since he was 14 yrs old ,and let me tell yas he could preach Gods Word!!!!!!He had that Church jumpin off its foundation!!!There was a number of people that came forward each night and gave there lives to Christ,,It was awsome seeing the amount of young people dedicating the lives to Christ..If your Church is in a calm state right now and needs a little uplifting,talk to your preacher and have a Revival at your Church,Get ya a Good Bible Preaching Evangelist plan one and that Church in the calm mode will come alive !!!!!!!!! I was clapin my hands,singin the hymns rasin my hands up to the Lord,,and when they started singin the old hymn "Il Fly Away" I thought that little ole country church was takin off on its journey To Heaven !!!! Well Ive rambeled on enough,so lets go to todays message may it be a Blessin to Yas...Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:15-17

In a world of sinners, people sin against each other. Christians do too. Even in church, we often give and take offense. How do we handle this? Ironically and pathetically, often with more sin. With bitterness and grudges. With spats and quarrels. With name calling and gossip. This can happen in the Christian home too.

But Christ did not die for us in order that we might live in hostility toward each other. He gives us a better way. The better way is the peace of Christ that removes conflict and renews relationships.

Let me ask you a question, “When you have conflict in your life, do you seek resolution or reconciliation?” Do you even realize there is a difference? Take these two examples: 1) Divorce might seem like it resolves conflict, but it fails to bring reconciliation; or 2) disgruntled church members might transfer their memberships to a neighboring church to remove themselves from the fray, and they might think that resolves the problem, but reconciliation never takes place. Now do you see the difference? If God thought to resolve our sin by quitting on us and walking away from us rather than removing what separates us, imagine where we would be.

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts” seeks reconciliation. Like an umpire or a referee, the peace of Christ makes the call for every conflict, seeks to remove whatever stands between the two conflicting parties (usually sin), and strives to bring together again. Just like Jesus did with us and God.

Our sin caused conflict with our holy God. It stood between us. But Jesus removed that conflict with his death. His death removed the hostility and made peace between us and God. It is amazing the relationship that we can share with God as a result. The peace of God has been established in our hearts through God’s word—his good news of salvation through Christ. Given the wisdom that Jesus is our peace, we now teach it, live it, and share it in church, at home, and even in our community.

And in everything we are thankful to God. Because when the peace of Christ reigns, harmony reigns.
Prayer:

Gracious God, heavenly Father, lead us to be ambassadors of Christ’s peace. Amen. God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed One From The Riverbottom,,Ron Prayers Sent for All,if ya need Prayers just ask

Old Post 04-04-2014 04:03 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

I KNOW,I KNOW,I KNOW

Do you Know? Lets go straight to todays message may it be a Blessin to yas
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” - Ephesians 2:8-9

If you were to ask me, “RON MAGGART, are you saved?” I'd say, “Yes, praise God! I know I am saved!”

But if works have anything to do with my salvation, and you were to ask me, “RON MAGGART, are you saved?” I'd have to say, “Well, now, let me think. Yes, I believe I'm saved. I prayed today and I studied the Bible. I didn't curse today, and I didn't steal. But uh-oh, I did lose my temper today. Well, let me see. I hope I'm saved.”

If you depend upon works, a little or a lot, to get you to heaven; then you'll never be able to say, “Praise God, I know that I know that I'm saved.” But you’re not saved by works. You’re saved by grace through faith. God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for you All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 04-06-2014 12:58 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Trust in The Lord

Gooooooooooooooooood Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Ive been sitin out on the deck this mornin.Its still dark outside.All the night noises are goin on ,Im hearin the tree frogs creekin and a few cows mooin off in the distance,The old rooster has crowed a few times now,and a little kitten has jumped up on my lap to have its ears scratched. This cup of coffee is sure tastin good ! Thank You Lord Jesus for another day! I sure do Love Him.Me and my sweet wife Karen couldnt sleep this past night woke up about 2:30 we talked about all the Blessins and Things God has given us through the years OooooooooWeeeeeeee did we have a list! The last thing we said before going back to sleep was,,,Were sure glad we kept our Trust in Him.. So heres what I came up with for Todays Message Offer right sacrifices,
and put your trust in the LORD. Psalm 4:5

The Lord Jehovah should be the sole object of a believer’s trust. In stormy and tempestuous seas we must come to this rock for a refuge (Isa. 26:4). When the sun burns hot, Jonah’s gourd will prove insignificant; there is no shadow like that of God’s wings (Psa. 36:7). Holy trust is an act of worship proper and peculiar to a holy God. Nothing in creation can share in it, for it would become our idol. Trust in God takes us off the hinges of all other confidences. We cannot trust God and mammon. There must be but one string to the bow of our trust, and that is the Lord. More particularly, we must not repose a holy trust in anything besides God, whether within us, or without us. We cannot lean on our own understanding, it will lead us into a bog (Prov. 3:5). We cannot trust in our own heart, it is too deceitful (Jer. 17:9). We cannot trust in our bodily strength. The most brawny arm will utterly fail the assaults of death and sickness. Legs that now stand like pillars of brass will shortly appear what they really are, sinking pillars of moulding clay. We cannot trust in our natural, acquired excellencies, they are altogether vanity. There is nothing outside of us that we might trust either. Trusting in any part of creation is to feed on gravel. We must not trust in the abundance of riches; even in their fullest flow they are most uncertain and will not profit in the day of wrath. Those trusting in riches can never expect a portion in heaven. Sooner the camel will pass through the eye of a needle than the rich through the gate of glory. Also, trusting man is but a broken reed. Man is dust and with death our hopes perish. Ah, but saints can upon stable ground built their trust in God! All that we discover in God will teach us to place the arms of our trust in him alone. Our God is a safe place on which to lean. Lean On ! God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,, Your Friend In Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers Sent For You All

Old Post 04-08-2014 10:19 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 5:9-11

Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-08-2014 01:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 1:2-4

But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:43 PM