UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Nice dog and great pedigree.
Do you have any more pictures of pups out of him?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2020 11:22 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

pup pics

I don't have many pictures right now Dave, got a few guys that are going to send me some, I take some from time to time but my wife and kids usually have to help me lol. I'm not on here a bunch but will post what I have as often as possible. Thanks for the compliments, take care.

Old Post 02-03-2020 12:51 AM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Some Pics of Show Champ Coleen

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928515084

Old Post 02-03-2020 03:58 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 02-03-2020 10:27 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

how's that female doing in the timber?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-04-2020 07:10 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Levi Hanks

Old Post 02-08-2020 02:34 PM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Folks have been picking up their Crash x Barbie pups this weekend. Had a great visit from the Hanks family , I have never seen a kid more excited, nice to see folks do things as a family. Good luck with Molly Levi.

Old Post 02-08-2020 02:40 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

nice looking female,lil boy looks so happy.lol

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-10-2020 02:52 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

we named our pup Blue Crush.one of the better looking pups I've had.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-11-2020 05:52 AM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

I had a young male at my house of Crash and RC X JENNY female. That I was hunting for a friend from Sept thru Nov.. I was really impressed with him as a young dog. BIG MOUTH go hunting looking to get treed. nice big locate when he hits the wood!!!! Good looking hound. Very well mannered. I also sent a friend up to get his litter mate sister.. the 1st night I hunted with her I told him if he did not buy her she would not leave VA..

Crash is bred well and looks to be reproducing good luck with him

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 02-13-2020 03:00 PM
Bob Gleason is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmy ballard
UKC Forum Member

crash

btt

Old Post 02-22-2020 11:12 AM
jimmy ballard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy ballard Click here to Send jimmy ballard a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy ballard Find more posts by jimmy ballard Add jimmy ballard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash x rc/Jenny female

These pups are super sharp. About some of the prettiest pups I have seen in awhile. Rocky you done a fine job with them.

Old Post 03-06-2020 01:47 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks Danial, that litter is sharp, Barbie took great care of them and letting them run loose helped a bunch, I gotta pen mine up soon, he's wondering out a good piece now. Went out and hunted with Ed Mauney, his grandson Caleb, Walt Hanks, and Roger Lattimore, over weekend, we had a good time, treed some coon, dog work was good. Mrs Mauney fed me good so you know I was happy Great folks, I can't wait to visit them again.

Old Post 03-09-2020 01:21 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I like my pup out of that litter,nice built pup and very intelligent,easy going and nice mouth already.ive had a decent amount of pups come thru my house and my wife cant believe how soft and nice his hair is,it feels like valor.lol

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-12-2020 07:02 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Any Time

Rocky you know you are always welcome here. We had a good hunt and Crash impressed as he usually does.

Old Post 03-14-2020 07:44 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

Plan to breed an rc/Jenny bred female to crash this weekend. Female was doing good young but didn’t get hunted a lot. Her brothers and sisters all made nice hounds nite ch, grand nite, Pkc ch and sh champions. Pups will be ss and performanced.

Old Post 03-23-2020 02:58 AM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Breeding

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Donahue
Plan to breed an rc/Jenny bred female to crash this weekend. Female was doing good young but didn’t get hunted a lot. Her brothers and sisters all made nice hounds nite ch, grand nite, Pkc ch and sh champions. Pups will be ss and performanced.

Would you post her pedigree please

Old Post 03-23-2020 05:15 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toby Troberman
UKC Forum Member

She is a younger sister to JB

—-GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ UCHTMAN’S BLUE RAGS
— NITECH ‘PR’ METCALFS HIGH STEPPER
—-NITECH ‘PR’ SPRING HILL BLUE JUNE
-‘PR’ METCALFS TWO STEPPER
—-GRNITECH ‘PR’ K&W COUNTRY BLUE MIDNIGHT COLT
—‘PR’ METCALFS BLUE DAISY
—-‘PR’ METCALFS SOUTHERN BLUE FLY

NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ TROBERMAN’S SPRING HILL JB

—-GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ UCHTMAN’S BLUE RAGS
—NITECH METCALFS HIGH STEPPER
—-NITECH ‘PR’ SPRING HILL BLUE JUNE
-‘PR’ METCALFS BLUE GIRL
—-GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ SPRING HILL BLUE JAGG’S
—NITECH ‘PR’ METCALFS SOUTHERN BLUE COTTON
—-CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ UCHTMAN’S SO. BLUE SKY

rhtrober@hotmail.com

Old Post 03-24-2020 12:50 AM
Toby Troberman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby Troberman Click here to Send Toby Troberman a Private Message Click Here to Email Toby Troberman Find more posts by Toby Troberman Add Toby Troberman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Toby for the pedigree.

Old Post 03-24-2020 03:56 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Supposed to breed cotton 3 to bama blue kid this weekend too so those will be 2 good crosses on rc and Jenny females cotton 3 is I guess close to the same breeding

Old Post 03-24-2020 06:03 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've got a male pup off crash,still young but i like wat i see so far hes off a rc Jenny bred female.maybe one of u guys could put the ped of her on here.Rocky told me he realy liked that litter,they were all realy nice pups he said.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-24-2020 07:31 AM
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Cotton 3

Was bred to crash with good results. Bawlin blues the momma to your pup is also cotton 3 momma. Cotton 3 sire is full brother to this female and mother was out of speed wagon and cotton 2.

Old Post 03-24-2020 11:35 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

got ya,Good luck with ur cross

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-25-2020 06:14 AM
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash

Bred my female to crash Thursday hopefully the end of May we will get some pups.

Old Post 03-30-2020 11:56 AM
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting on Lottie to come in!!!!!

Old Post 03-31-2020 12:55 AM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote