UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Gift Horse
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Chattanooga, Tn
Posts: 17426

Gift Horse

My momma always told me to never look a gift horse in the mouth. With the stock market at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low, hourly wages up 4% and taxes lower; why in the world are the Democrats trying to impeach the man responsible for all of this? Have they gone stark raving mad?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2019 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jul 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 1801

Impeachment

There has never been a successful impeachment in U.S. history. I think that's why you don't see impeachment proceedings now.

Trump has conquered the Republican party. He knocked down the Bush's, and regularly castigates a war hero, John McCain. Now Mitt Romney is speaking out. Not likely to be successful.

Not a Trumpian (don't like corruption and dishonesty), but you've got to give him some credit.

(1) He's (so far) beat the FBI on law enforcement.
(2) He's (so far) beat the CIA on law enforcement.
(3) He's (so far) survived Russia Gate.
(4) He's even opposed the Pope on Christianity, and drew criticism toward the Pope. Hmm... who else would be against the leader of Christianity (think biblical)?

He's a professional con artist. It's not a game I respect. But, I do acknowledge that he is good at his game. He's a great manipulator. I give him credit for that (like it or not).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2019 05:51 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Dec 2006
Location: Springfield, Ga.
Posts: 3854

INDEED they are MAD! Just look at the kind of folks they are willing to hang their hat on to win the Presidency. It is a very very sad situation in Washington DC right now, and has been for a very long time. We have all heard it said before to clean house, but now is the time to throw them all out and start over. There is not one up there who is willing to work with the other side, even if the other side is trying to do what's best for America. The whole world laughs at congress, but at least they still fear our President.

Richard I agree with most things you said, but I am not convinced the tax deal is as great as it has been made up to be. I guess time will tell.

__________________
Robert " Rock" Johnson

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights


Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2019 12:23 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Chattanooga, Tn
Posts: 17426

Re: Impeachment

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
There has never been a successful impeachment in U.S. history. I think that's why you don't see impeachment proceedings now.

Trump has conquered the Republican party. He knocked down the Bush's, and regularly castigates a war hero, John McCain. Now Mitt Romney is speaking out. Not likely to be successful.

Not a Trumpian (don't like corruption and dishonesty), but you've got to give him some credit.

(1) He's (so far) beat the FBI on law enforcement.
(2) He's (so far) beat the CIA on law enforcement.
(3) He's (so far) survived Russia Gate.
(4) He's even opposed the Pope on Christianity, and drew criticism toward the Pope. Hmm... who else would be against the leader of Christianity (think biblical)?

He's a professional con artist. It's not a game I respect. But, I do acknowledge that he is good at his game. He's a great manipulator. I give him credit for that (like it or not).



Oh my goodness....
1. He hasn't broken any laws.
2. The CIA has nothing to do with law enforcement.
3. There was no Russia Gate.
4. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, not Christianity.

Every politician is a con artist. He is apparantly also a great businessman and economist.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2019 12:42 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2098

I've been a Catholic my whole life and I wonder about the Pope. He preaches tolerance for a group of people who just bombed and killed over 200 of his people. Is the Pope a democrat?

__________________
Donald Bergeron

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2019 04:17 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2005
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 4386

Re: Re: Impeachment

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness....
1. He hasn't broken any laws.
2. The CIA has nothing to do with law enforcement.
3. There was no Russia Gate.
4. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, not Christianity.

Every politician is a con artist. He is apparantly also a great businessman and economist.



X2

__________________
HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2019 12:05 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2012
Location: Amerika land of the free?
Posts: 1058

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I've been a Catholic my whole life and I wonder about the Pope. He preaches tolerance for a group of people who just bombed and killed over 200 of his people. Is the Pope a democrat?


Brother you don't have too wonder , I have some older 1st Cousins who were raised Catholic , they excommunicated themselves from the Catholic Church , because of this idgits non-sense and the one before him. I am not anti-Catholic , I've got lots of LIFE LONG Catholic friends who are asking some serious questions about this pope or has one of my friends said this poop , they are talking quietly for now but it may not stay that way for long. S/FI!

__________________
The more laws a nation has the more corrupt the nation.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Last edited by Chuck Allen on 05-09-2019 at 02:44 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2019 12:50 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2012
Location: Amerika land of the free?
Posts: 1058

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
INDEED they are MAD! Just look at the kind of folks they are willing to hang their hat on to win the Presidency. It is a very very sad situation in Washington DC right now, and has been for a very long time. We have all heard it said before to clean house, but now is the time to throw them all out and start over. There is not one up there who is willing to work with the other side, even if the other side is trying to do what's best for America. The whole world laughs at congress, but at least they still fear our President.

Richard I agree with most things you said, but I am not convinced the tax deal is as great as it has been made up to be. I guess time will tell.



You got that right RJ that Omar chickadee is about a half click shy of due East from being the founder of AQ in America , she puts ole screwy louie and obozos, reverand jerimiah wright to shame in the radical department. S/FI!

__________________
The more laws a nation has the more corrupt the nation.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2019 01:07 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2011
Location: Charleston, Il.
Posts: 8718

Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Have they gone stark raving mad?
Yes they have when today you can be a male,tomorrow a female,the next an it is it any wonder they are not stable in any way.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2019 02:53 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location: jacksonville, nc
Posts: 2788

long live the Trump presidency. I love Trump!

__________________
happiness is: being saved by the grace of GOD! i'm happy and hope you are too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2019 01:53 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2012
Location: Amerika land of the free?
Posts: 1058

Talking

LIONS and Tigers and BEARS , OH MY.

Comey's and Muellers and Nancy's , OH MY.

LIBTARD and RETARD and BOOTLICKER , OH MY.

__________________
The more laws a nation has the more corrupt the nation.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2019 06:27 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location: Williamsville,Virginia
Posts: 2089

Re: Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Yes they have when today you can be a male,tomorrow a female,the next an it is it any wonder they are not stable in any way.


Not to mention wanting to legalize killing babies after they are born. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that they have flat lost their freakin' minds. JMO. Rob Gregory

__________________
High Lonesome English Kennels
Robert Gregory
Williamsville,Virginia
home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2019 07:23 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2007
Location: fairmont wv
Posts: 11145

Re: Re: Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Not to mention wanting to legalize killing babies after they are born. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that they have flat lost their freakin' minds. JMO. Rob Gregory
x2 yep these dems that have been runing last few yrs are trying to run this country in the ground imo anybody that votes dem has really got some issues to think they are going to help this country they will have it run right back into the ground again jmo trumph has did a good job of getting this country started in the right direction if we get a dem president the people are going to see bad times come back this is jmo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2019 02:43 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Jump:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
< Contact Us - The United Kennel Club >

Copyright 2003-2017, United Kennel Club
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
(vBulletin courtesy Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.)