UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Treebound Lone Pine Louie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Treebound Lone Pine Louie

After many inquiries about Louie I decided to sent him up a page. To answer questions I often get Iíll describe him the best I can. He is a big houndy looking dog, he has a above average mouth and is a very honest strike dog that is a high end strike dog. He has a big beautiful locate that you can tree him on. He trees with bawls and chops and takes any pressure you can put on him. He hunts hard, fast and deep. Takes tracks as he come to them and can tree very rough tracks pretty easily. Most of all he is ACCURATE!!!! He has a uncanny way of having a coon when he parks.

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 06-11-2019 at 12:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2019 07:37 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Love the looks and pedigree of Louie! I can promise you one thing if Sonny is hunting and promoting him he is the right kind and well worth looking at.

Old Post 06-10-2019 09:10 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric, I appreciate the kind words.

I currently have 3 females that will be bred to Louie on the next cycle. All three are houndy looking, big mouths, accurate and tree there own coons. I will post pics of them and pedigree as I get time. Mercy is the next due in and I bought her to hunt and breed back to Louie. She is outta muscleman who is a littermate to lone pine trackgirl (Louieís mom) and Greys on a rampage. Rampage Is a littermate to world champion Willy. Mercy hunts hard and covers ground fast , she has a super mouth and is about as much of a loner as i want one. She will tree with other dogs outta the truck on a hot coon but after that she is alone. I really studied a lot to make this cross and believe itíll make some good ones. Iíll keep everyone posted on when the cross is made.

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 06-11-2019 at 01:09 AM

Old Post 06-11-2019 12:58 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Louie is a good one. I joke with Sonny that he has 2nd best Lone Pine stud dog, with Legend being best. But truth is, they are very similar in style.

Louie would be a great addition to many bloodlines.

Good luck with him Sonny! Someday soon we'll get the big boys together.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 06-11-2019 01:36 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Some of Louieís hunt success:

2015 PKC baby stakes champion
Made nite champion with 3 1st place win all with the leaves off
Earned his Gr Nt title with the leaves off
Qualified for 2018 UKC world hunt and placed 1 st at zone 3
Won 2019 leopard days Gr Nt on Saturday night (no leaves)
Qualified 2019 UKC world hunt (no leaves)

We enjoy hunting him and because of work and family obligations we donít make a lot of hunts but the ones we make we have fun at. Thanks for reading

Old Post 06-11-2019 01:49 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Lone pine jb

John, we do need to get together sometime. I am sure legend and Louie operate a lot alike as we have discussed them in depth. Louie May be the second best lone pine stud , but I always tell him he is the best so donít say anything different when youíre around him!!!

Old Post 06-11-2019 01:53 AM
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

I know nothing bout Louie other than he has some great blood behind him, but I know Sonny is a top notch honest guy. I hope to get a pup out of Louie down the road

Good luck with getting some pups soon Sonny.

Philippians 2:3

Old Post 06-11-2019 02:24 AM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

Sonny, if u ever breed a female off old Legend (comas stylish) please let me know!! Fine looking hound u have.

Old Post 06-11-2019 03:20 PM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Thanks chad, i would love one outta that cross myself. I donít know of a female bred like that off hand tho.

Old Post 06-12-2019 01:46 AM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Coon Dog!!!

Old Post 06-12-2019 01:37 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

This is another female we will breed this summer. She has a very good mouth and the trackman locate we all like.

Old Post 06-12-2019 02:49 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

We recently got this female to cross on Louie and hunt. We are excited about her.

Old Post 06-13-2019 02:02 AM