UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I was told to start some stuff !!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mister Gayle is that your bait bucket?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-30-2018 at 09:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2018 09:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir, We use them for crawfish bait.

I guess not, that's some fine eating right there.

Old Post 05-30-2018 09:57 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Rumor has it, that your leash is so short now that you can't even turn around. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-31-2018 12:27 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave I am past the point of a short leash long as I can get to my chair and water and food I am good.

Tar

Old Post 05-31-2018 12:37 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I don't think any of you got a good enough possum dog to tree one where I hunt. How's that for starting some stuff?

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:01 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I can beat you!

LOL.
Mr Tim.

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:43 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bob

You may be right, I saw the temps and weather you guys had this past winter. I don't see how you could hunt in those conditions. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:54 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Rumors

We'll probably never know the truth about all the funny business that went on back then, but I just heard from a good source that ol Lipper was out of an accidental cross between rattler and a nitech bluetick bitch???

Old Post 06-01-2018 03:29 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by barnescreek
We'll probably never know the truth about all the funny business that went on back then, but I just heard from a good source that ol Lipper was out of an accidental cross between rattler and a nitech bluetick bitch???

Boy I ain't never heard that one but I like it lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-01-2018 03:35 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by barnescreek

Fake news, rattler Never produced a dog the caliber of Lipper.

Old Post 06-01-2018 03:39 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: Rumors

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Fake news, rattler Never produced a dog the caliber of Lipper.

Who knows they might have both been out of hickory nutt Harry lol.

And were littermates and their mother was their brothers sister lol.

Tar

Old Post 06-01-2018 03:52 AM
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Or was it the other way around and rattler was out of Lipper? I can’t remember but either way all three of my dogs papers are screwed up and I’m mad. 😡 I’m calling UKC tomorrow morning and getting this whole thing straightened out. Probably sit on hold til mundeeeee

Old Post 06-01-2018 04:20 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Tar they got your hero on Georgia Coonhunters Facebook YADKIN TAR RATTLER AND JR on the wood together they were running them in the hunts when I first started going to them they were extra loud.Robert and Stacy Wooten Danielsville Georgia.

Old Post 06-01-2018 10:47 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

I figured it out. Rattler was out of Lipper and a Black and Tan brood female. I went way back in the archives and found a video of one of ol rattlers best hunts. Man what a mouth!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYGa3O_DZ0

Old Post 06-12-2018 03:30 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Oh my

Old Post 06-12-2018 06:52 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That made me laugh I ate the wrong sonic cheeseburger and man am I sick

Tar

Old Post 06-12-2018 12:03 PM