UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)

Rex Sims started the first one ,so i'll start this out !!

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2013 09:26 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Thank ya Chuck,I recon we all out lasted the Northwind threads,didn't we Linda said if everybody that viewed talk also we'd of been restarted a long time ago.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 08-15-2013 at 10:58 PM

Old Post 08-15-2013 10:55 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys you ran off and left me on the old thread. What is up? I got to put a new mailbox up since a drunk couldn't see my old run. No he did not stop but I will tell you one thing he had lots of damage to front end of his toyota. He left a hub cap back at the scene.

Old Post 08-16-2013 02:56 AM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Same thing just different day Mike. We used too have them mailbox problems till we put up a steel box with a 2" pipe in concrete,put a stop to it quick. Jeff,Andy & me are goin' to Flora,Il. this evenin' to swim his dog.

Old Post 08-16-2013 07:08 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Good luck at the swim meet.

Old Post 08-16-2013 08:35 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike , I liked your e-mail ,,brought back a ton of memories . I looked at every face trying to see if I knew anyone ,,no luck .

Old Post 08-16-2013 08:42 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well Moo got beat tonight but not by a lot,over all it was ok,had quite a few dogs though.

Old Post 08-17-2013 04:20 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

TD ,are you getting any squackers yet?

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:13 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

What do ya mean by "squackers?

Old Post 08-18-2013 02:18 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
What do ya mean by "squackers?
LOL ,Bushytails,, Treerats ,,lol

Old Post 08-18-2013 02:36 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Never heard 'em called that before,I went once this month so far & got 1,dang skeeters 'bout eat me alive,I have better success when the leaves are off.

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:29 PM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

this hole thread I am lost but I understood squackers lol bang...

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 08-18-2013 02:55 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

them skeeters are bad here for sure...the mosquito should be the state bird for here...

Old Post 08-18-2013 06:30 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Stocking
this hole thread I am lost but I understood squackers lol bang...

Ya got in on part 2........it's our gab session state bird,thats a good one,but the blood suckers that run this state don't want no competition.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 08-18-2013 at 10:50 PM

Old Post 08-18-2013 10:47 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ya got in on part 2........it's our gab session state bird,thats a good one,but the blood suckers that run this state don't want no competition.
You got that right !!

Old Post 08-19-2013 02:44 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well it looks like summer has re-turned to east central Il. for this week anyway.

Old Post 08-19-2013 06:45 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

It sure has returned down here.

Old Post 08-19-2013 08:52 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep back in the 90's by wed. little warm today,but no humidity.

Old Post 08-20-2013 12:28 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Here's another fast one the DNR & Senate pulled on us,as of July all ATV,UTV, & dirtbikes have too pay $15.00 fee plus .50 issuance fee to operate in the state for huntin' plus re-newable every year thanks too senate bill #1566,farmin' & ranchin' don't have too have one or if you own the land you operate it on,no leased land,recreational purposes,or used by an outfitter. Fine is $120.00 if caught without permit. They never miss a trick

Old Post 08-21-2013 02:21 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I am going to attend the water race this Saturday. I will be the guy with a wild 2 year old little girl and an 11 year old boy LOL! I don't know any of you so if you see me... come say hi. I won't be hard to miss I'm sure. The black coonhunt blueticks shirt ought to give me away LOL!

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:27 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Bring 'em on over your more than welcome,if the youngins go too gettin' too wild we'll let 'em run the drag I'm sure they'll do just fine.

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:15 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys say a prayer for my son today crushed his wrist and has to have a steel plate and screws put in today. Not the way I wanted to spend my day but it could have been a lot worse. Have a good one! Linda

Old Post 08-21-2013 01:11 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Linda sorry about your boy. Prayers up for your boy. TD were did you hear about the ATV? Everyone have a good one.

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:08 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hey guys say a prayer for my son today crushed his wrist and has to have a steel plate and screws put in today. Not the way I wanted to spend my day but it could have been a lot worse. Have a good one! Linda
10-4 on the prayers .

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:16 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Linda how is the boy doing? Td you been squirrel hunting?

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:24 PM