UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How to make TailGate Adventures #1
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jackbob42
UKC Forum Member

How to make TailGate Adventures #1

I was watching American Hoggers and it finally dawned on me , in order to make TailGate Adventure a success , Dave needs a couple women and ALOT of cussin' and swearin" !
What a joke of a show. (American Hoggers)

BackWoods River Walkers/Beagles
Just all 'round , meat gettin' hounds.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2013 11:15 PM
jackbob42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackbob42 Click here to Send jackbob42 a Private Message Find more posts by jackbob42 Add jackbob42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes D.
UKC Forum Member

yea almost every show on tv is staged. notice how when the dogs strike the hog it sounds the same every time. must be a recording. lmao

Old Post 04-29-2013 12:04 AM
Wes D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes D. Click here to Send Wes D. a Private Message Find more posts by Wes D. Add Wes D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Its the women that make me record it. I ain't gonna lie about it

Old Post 04-29-2013 01:44 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Now Bob....

Imagine if you will what kind of ABUSE Dave and I would take on a daily basis if we even attempted to portray coon hunting in that manner!!!!!

Shoot, we would be in trouble with UKC and every coon hunter on the planet....

Old Post 04-29-2013 01:58 AM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey joe....you still got ole Cube?

hows he doin?

I am still trying to find me an extra small male to breed down in size. are there any small males outta cube with lots of color that are small that you know of? you know I have to have that color.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 04-29-2013 03:18 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Now Bob....

Imagine if you will what kind of ABUSE Dave and I would take on a daily basis if we even attempted to portray coon hunting in that manner!!!!!

True enough Joe but UKC and every coon hunter on the planet is what, a few thousand people? The other 200 million would be watching you every night with their tongue hanging out.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-29-2013 02:18 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jackbob42
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Now Bob....

Get the right girls and nobody would pay any attention to you and Dave at all ! LOL

BackWoods River Walkers/Beagles
Just all 'round , meat gettin' hounds.

Old Post 04-29-2013 10:28 PM
jackbob42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackbob42 Click here to Send jackbob42 a Private Message Find more posts by jackbob42 Add jackbob42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

If we got the right girls, I'll bet our wives would be paying attention!

Old Post 09-16-2013 06:32 PM
deschmidt27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschmidt27 Click here to Send deschmidt27 a Private Message Click Here to Email deschmidt27 Find more posts by deschmidt27 Add deschmidt27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by deschmidt27
If we got the right girls, I'll bet our wives would be paying attention!

Just let them count the $$$$$$$$

Old Post 09-16-2013 07:21 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cornbelt
UKC Forum Member

I can hear it now... "All you have on your show is blondes we want red heads" LOL. Add in the girls and a few characters and you can call it Coon Dynasty. And it can be a coon hunting show that has little to do with coon hunting. Like Jim said the other 200 million that don't coon hunt might watch and give the show a chance to make it.

Iowa State Coon Hunters Website: www.iowacoonhunters.com
ISCHA on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IowaStateCoonHunters

Old Post 09-17-2013 06:06 AM
Cornbelt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cornbelt Click here to Send Cornbelt a Private Message Click Here to Email Cornbelt Visit Cornbelt's homepage! Find more posts by Cornbelt Add Cornbelt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschmidt27
UKC Forum Member

That's all very true... a show you would be proud of doesn't stand a chance! It's a no-win situation, if you care about your soul!

Old Post 09-17-2013 03:05 PM
deschmidt27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschmidt27 Click here to Send deschmidt27 a Private Message Click Here to Email deschmidt27 Find more posts by deschmidt27 Add deschmidt27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote