UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nitech.ch.female Out Of Danno
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Nitech.ch.female Out Of Danno

SHE JUST TURNED 3,NOT A FINISHED DOG BUT SHE CAN TREE A COON,NEEDS MORE WOODS TIME TO FINISH OUT,PRICE $1500 CALL 918-752-7560

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2019 04:47 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE GOING UP TO MID MISSOURI THIS SATURDAY IF SOME ONE NEEDS HER HAULED UP THAT WAY.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 12-31-2019 12:24 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

A LOT OF CALLS BUT SHE IS STILL HERE,FEMALE HAS NOT BEEN HUNTED A LOT BUT SHE STILL MADE NITECH. NEEDS HUNTED GOOD AND STEADY AND MAY MAKE A TOP DOG. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO PUT THE HUNT IN HER SHE NEEDS.

Old Post 01-04-2020 05:00 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE SOLD SOME YOUNG DOGS THAT WENT ON TO BE BIG TIME WINNERS THIS COULD BE 1 OF THEM,SHE NEEDS SOME MORE TIME IN THE WOODS TO GET THERE,IF I GET TIME TO GET BACK ON HER THE PRICE WILL GO UP OR SHE MAY NOT BE FOR SALE.

Old Post 01-13-2020 05:42 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

LEONARD, I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL OWN HER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-15-2020 09:32 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE GOING TO MISSISSIPPI ON FEB.7 CAN DELIVER ALONG THE WAY.

Old Post 01-29-2020 04:56 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE HAD A LOT OF CALLS ON THIS FEMALE A LOT THEM JUST TIRE KICKERS THE REASON SHE IS FOR SALE IS I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HUNT HER RIGHT NOW BUT IF SHE DON'T SALE SOON I WILL GET ON HER AND THE PRICE WILL BE A LOT HIGHER WHEN I GET HER HUNTED UP.

Old Post 02-05-2020 05:35 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL THIS DOG A FINISHED DOG AND WOULD SALE IT AS THAT,BUT TO ME SHE IS NOT A FINISHED DOG TO ME IS A DOG THAT TREES COON EVERY NIGHT NO MATTER WHAT CONDITIONS ARE OR WHERE YOU HUNT THEM,IF I GET TIME TO WORK WITH HER I CAN GET HER THERE AND THE PRICE WILL BE $5000 OR NOT FOR SALE DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH I LIKE HER,SHE HAS A LITTERMATE THAT IS WINNING $KC MONEY.

Old Post 02-12-2020 07:49 PM
chevcat327
UKC Forum Member

What’s the breeding on the dam side? Will you do a trial?

Old Post 02-14-2020 11:44 PM
chevcat327 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevcat327 Click here to Send chevcat327 a Private Message Click Here to Email chevcat327 Find more posts by chevcat327 Add chevcat327 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

DAM IS CH.TRIVETTES NAILIN ANNIE HER SIRE IS DUAL GRAND NIGHTY NITE RED CLOUD AND HER DAM IS CH.GRNITECH.KEENERS ADDISONIAN HILL PEANUT WILL SHOW IN WOODS HERE BUT I DON'T LET ANYTHING GO OUT ON TRIAL.

Old Post 02-17-2020 04:58 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-24-2020 05:35 AM
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

been trying to get ahold of you

sent you a pm could you send me pics and a video of her treeing

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 02-24-2020 03:51 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE WILL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN DO A VIDEO NEXT TIME I TAKE HER HUNTING

Old Post 02-25-2020 05:16 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

sold

Old Post 03-03-2020 05:36 AM