UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The Deer Creek Cartel
Pages (43): « First ... « 41 42 [43]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I took Rhonda and her daughter Bobbie last night. I have been leaving Rhonda at home and hunting Bell but I felt sorry for Rhonda so I took her. She went 800 yds and got treed on the first drop and .6 on the second drop. Now I remember why I have been leaving her at home. Bobbie made both trips with her and opened on track a little but didn't tree any.
Have you and Clifford been hunting any?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2019 02:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I took Bell and another one of my projects, Demon, tonight. Demon has been not so patiently waiting his turn while tied out in my backyard. I finally caught and turned a caged coon loose for him Sat afternoon and it must have flipped his switch. It was the first coon that he had seen. Here he is on his first tree.

Old Post 11-26-2019 02:41 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Must be nice! 😆

Old Post 11-27-2019 11:01 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The guy at the dog food store really likes me. Doesn't everyone have a couple of young dogs waiting in the wings? Don't you have two?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-28-2019 at 12:52 PM

Old Post 11-28-2019 12:49 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Clifford has been getting out on work release from time to time.

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 12-13-2019 02:50 AM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, I heard that Banks and Branch were out last night also. It sounds like the Deer Creek boys are back in action.

Old Post 12-13-2019 01:50 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

I think I’m gonna take the big red dog to town tonight. I’m not sure I remember the rules. I’m a little nervous.

Home of:

Old Post 01-20-2020 05:58 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I heard that he has been looking pretty good. Go get em. I also saw where there is a UKC doubleheader this Fri night in Brazil.

Old Post 01-20-2020 07:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, one of the Deer Creek Cartel members is still out hunting and getting his picture made.

Old Post 05-22-2020 04:36 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

What happened to these “cartel members?” Faded off into the background?

Home of:

Old Post 02-09-2021 02:29 AM