UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who do you think will win the 2019 world hunt
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Remember this name ( Half Breed Ace) these boys don't just come to participate they come to Win!!!
tell us some more berger. how is ace bred. whats his hunting style,what kinda mouth...………..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2019 12:35 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tln70
UKC Forum Member

1) Kevin Walker with his female pearl.
Nice dog and a nice man.
2) please ANY bluetick PLEASE

Old Post 09-17-2019 12:37 AM
tln70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tln70 Click here to Send tln70 a Private Message Click Here to Email tln70 Find more posts by tln70 Add tln70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JUSTIN WALLACE
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert
If you pick Tucker you have 2 chances their is 2 of them heading up there

PKC SILVER CH, UKC NITE CH, SUNRISE CHIC
PKC CH STYLISH KATY
UKC NITE CH MARTIN'S LOTTIE

For Breeding or Pups Contact
Justin Wallace at 731-798-0901
Heath Johnson at 662-423-8697

Old Post 09-17-2019 12:41 AM
JUSTIN WALLACE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JUSTIN WALLACE Click here to Send JUSTIN WALLACE a Private Message Click Here to Email JUSTIN WALLACE Find more posts by JUSTIN WALLACE Add JUSTIN WALLACE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tln70
1) Kevin Walker with his female pearl.
Nice dog and a nice man.
2) please ANY bluetick PLEASE

I met Kevin this weekend and he is a top notch fella. Wish him luck

Old Post 09-17-2019 12:55 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

I’m pulling for Perkins Rock River Banjo II. He’s the real deal!

Old Post 09-17-2019 12:58 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOGSSTRICK
UKC Forum Member

Dave I didn’t take anything you said out of context or think you had some kind of grudge etc I know better then that .ive said before that country is as nice as I’ve ever owned or followed but he’s still a dog short change no I would never do that but I am smart enough to know that things happen out there that is out of the dogs control and the handlers as far as that goes so I choose to hedge my bet and make sure we make it through to the next step that being the finals.So what could happen let’s get these guys thinking and see what they come up with I will start 1 dog trees on a small tree 4 male dogs ones a little touchy next thing ya know you don’t know which one starts it but you got a scuffle well that sends ya home 2 dog puts coon in the ground 2 catches him then gets em a pessimist tree next thing you know 400 minus and it can come quick now u go home 3 dog trees a coon up a tree with a slick tail in it also but the coon is in the den or just refuses to look with that bright moon and you go home 4 cow chances dog away from her calve and dog gets to barking at wow we going home etc etc etc I quess ive been around to long and seen so much crazinest that I feel no matter what I’m hunting I may need to be there to do my part.I do believe in the dog and yea he can take care of his part but at the end of the day he’s still just a dog as I still just a man .what other ways have you guys seen that got you beat That you didn’t see coming .John

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:34 AM
DOGSSTRICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOGSSTRICK Click here to Send DOGSSTRICK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOGSSTRICK Find more posts by DOGSSTRICK Add DOGSSTRICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

John

I appreciate your answer, you don't owe me or any one else any explanation on how you choose to handle your dog in a cast. I know by your reputation and all of the nice things being said that Big Country is more than s nice coondog. You know how it is when the hype gets to the level that a dog like Big Country is getting that folks start expecting him to dominate every cast he hunts in. Well, as you said there are many valid reasons that won't always happen. I am pulling for the Shack dog to win, but if he doesn't I would like nothing more than to see you and Big Country bring home the bacon. Yes, they are all dogs and as my father in law used to tell me " A the best will disappoint you at some time", he was right. Best of wishes to you and Big Country, I am looking forward to seeing some of those cross bred pups out of him perform, they should be something to watch. Dave

Old Post 09-17-2019 05:04 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DOGSSTRICK
Well guys I sat down and had a longggggggggggggggg talk with country this afternoon and he said to me to be thankful that I gotcha this far and to be quit being so **** greedy so I quess Im just gonna take what we get from here on out and be thankful.John

Did you go over his pedigree with him? lol!!! All you can do is give it your best, and when you give your best, you ain't got no more to give!!! I'm pulling for you and Country. No doubt your packing a coondog, and I'm hoping you'll get the right breaks a man and dog has to get once in a while in order to win; no dens, no pines, no holes, with every coon looking straight atcha!!!!! Good luck to you and Big Country!!!!

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 09-17-2019 05:29 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOGSSTRICK
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the support I appreciate the good words I picking country of course if not id like to see jeff with cabo if that doesn't work out then Jason cooper secret john with loonsome2 and of course Cheyenne with shaq good luck to everyone John

Old Post 09-17-2019 02:47 PM
DOGSSTRICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOGSSTRICK Click here to Send DOGSSTRICK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOGSSTRICK Find more posts by DOGSSTRICK Add DOGSSTRICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

ELVIS, I could be wrong but I believe Ace is from same cross as Halftime Ruby, maybe just a younger cross. If so Ace is out of Half-Breed Mule & Primetime Pepper, here's the peds:

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-17-2019 03:52 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

JKidd- you are correct on Ace's pedigree (MulexPepper). Ace is out of the second cross, Ruby was out of the first cross.

The Sensational Cecil dog that made it through, owned by Ronnie Riser is also a half-breed dog. He's out of Willie, whose a littermate to Ruby from the first cross and Brett's CC (Clipperton's Cull) dog.

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:25 PM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stringpopper
UKC Forum Member

I am a bluetick man all the way. With that being said my top 4 picks will be Big Country, Lonesome 2, and two walkers. Snot with Owen Shelby because i know him and Snot is out of a good friend of mines female,and Shack. Shack has shown that he is capable.

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:30 PM
stringpopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stringpopper Click here to Send stringpopper a Private Message Click Here to Email stringpopper Find more posts by stringpopper Add stringpopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

JT
Roc
Big Country
Crow

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:41 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

I'm going with the dog that seems to be on a roll, Backwoods Shack.
Or maybe Trevor Hacks dog, Blue.

A friend is hunting a B&T named Reggie, so I'll root for him, as well.

My 4th pick is any of the 97 dogs left, could win, with the right breaks.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 09-19-2019 04:49 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

I think I’ve got a solid list put together
Shack
Big country
Both lone pine females
Wild Bill

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:14 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Don't forget to make your selections today by 5 !!

Not sure if Trevor is going to be able to get it being on location and all but we hope to put together a listing of the dogs getting the most support with pick selections.

I'm also very interested to see how many of you got 5 picks and how many got 6 !!

It's like the Derby....you know a longshot is going to hit the board and mess up your superfecta. Now you have to determine who that is! lol

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:26 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to all that are attending. There is a nice little blue female that is being overlooked and can hang with the best on any given night, and is dang good bout having her coon. Rage, with Stewart and Henry blessing. Good luck fellas.

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:29 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Wyatt
UKC Forum Member

Don’t count out Mike Plaster hunting Slam. He’s all coon dog and will be there in the country alone with a coon.

GRNITECH PR SMITHS MONSTER TRACKS (2016 Top 100)

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:30 PM
Justin Wyatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Wyatt Click here to Send Justin Wyatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Wyatt Find more posts by Justin Wyatt Add Justin Wyatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Country
Crow
Shack
Cabo

would be an awesome Final 4!

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:37 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC

Not sure if Trevor is going to be able to get it being on location and all but we hope to put together a listing of the dogs getting the most support with pick selections.

I'm also very interested to see how many of you got 5 picks and how many got 6 !!

It's like the Derby....you know a longshot is going to hit the board and mess up your superfecta. Now you have to determine who that is! lol

You are on the same page with me Todd.... was thinking you could take this to the next level next year.... handicap all of the finalists, assign morning line odds, live odds, etc. etc.

But you are correct, some no-name from nowhere is going to be in the final 4, maybe even a couple of them.

Let's just hope there is no "Inquiries"......

Old Post 09-19-2019 08:26 PM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC

You are on the same page with me Todd.... was thinking you could take this to the next level next year.... handicap all of the finalists, assign morning line odds, live odds, etc. etc.

But you are correct, some no-name from nowhere is going to be in the final 4, maybe even a couple of them.

Let's just hope there is no "Inquiries"......

Old Post 09-19-2019 08:26 PM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

Ryan Sears and pox is my pick. But good luck to everybody.

Old Post 09-19-2019 08:34 PM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

My long shot pic was a dog from Iowa. Not gonna mention his name but had to go with one of the in-state guys! Pulling for the English dog from the mountains of SE Kentucky! Got a couple of the "Big Name" dogs in my pics as well! "Lets get it on"

Old Post 09-19-2019 09:40 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

My Pic !

Blackdog !!!!! David Gillman and his Rebel dog !

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 09-19-2019 09:40 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Jason and Botox....

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:51 AM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote