UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Technology...a double edged sword
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Tarbaby, I think she just said that the sky was falling.
Jen, what about all of those "scientists" that have all of those "facts" to support why global warming is occuring.

They no longer say "warming" the say "climate change" because according to their past models they were wrong. Also, there are plenty of scientist who refute them.
Do your own research on a few of the items I listed. Starting with solar cycles then look into weather modification. If you decide to go into "population control" and I don't mean by controlling the numbers I mean ways they control the masses, if until today you were unaware caution you are one of the masses. I have warned you the rabbit hole is deep.
The sky is only falling if you fail to look on the bright side each and everyday. I choose the glass half full method if not being awakened would drive a person over the edge.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2019 06:38 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
..... If you decide to go into "population control" ......

Oh my goodness, now that statement is a double-edged sword. That could get you a visit from the FBI.

Old Post 07-22-2019 09:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yep, this post got way off subject, or did it? I thought the op was talking about technology. Move this post to off topic section as it really does not pertain to hunting, but it an interesting subject. Might be above some folks comprehension level, but is definitely something to think about. Dave

Old Post 07-22-2019 09:48 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Yep, this post got way off subject, or did it? I thought the op was talking about technology. Move this post to off topic section as it really does not pertain to hunting, but it an interesting subject. Might be above some folks comprehension level, but is definitely something to think about. Dave

Dave is that really you ? Or are you Reuben too ?

Tar

Old Post 07-22-2019 09:58 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Lol. Yes, it me! I consider it a compliment to be put in Ruebens company, he is definitely a well informed person and a fellow hunter. He has some very interesting ideas and I compliment him for expressing these thoughts. Dave

Old Post 07-22-2019 10:15 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Ok......... but I might not be me !

Oh my goodness

Old Post 07-22-2019 10:27 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Oh my goodness, now that statement is a double-edged sword. That could get you a visit from the FBI.

I said the word "they". We are not part of "they", we including me are part of the controlled masses. From the food you eat, the car you drive (unless it is pre GPS or Onstar), every text, every call, every email, every $ spent, every post. It is all population control or control of the populace. Look up the beginning of Facebook and the DARPA connection. We are all under control, I am just awake enough to admit it you may be part of the sheeple asleep at the wheel.
A major catastrophic event like Yellowstone, major earthquake, major solar flare or man made event like an EMP could change life as we know it.
Live your life don't sweat the small stuff and do your best to provide for yourself and your family, love, laugh and live everyday. No sky falling message in that.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 07-23-2019 at 12:48 AM

Old Post 07-23-2019 12:46 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Humane population control?

Now that my friends is a novel idea , now just where have we heard that before in History? From several different sources I believe. All upstanding world citizens I am sure. Now to the real question who here will volunteer to self select and go down that path for the sake of the planet? Or should we let those in the establishment decide , who lives or dies. Or like AOC said and I qoute " Maybe we need to have a conversation about who can have children " Really?! Not I nor me nor mine , I am selfish I vote to live FREE or die trying. Unleash the Kraken I say , and let slip the dogs. Some of us call the river Styx home.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 07-23-2019 01:34 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Chuck you can't go bringing Greek mythology and the realm between hear and hell these most these people do not do enough reading to understand your analogies. Some walk the edge and choose to dig deep for the understanding brought to us by past events and history that always repeats itself. Some choose to buy into the nonsense being spoon fed to them. The conclusion that some of us know is not for the weak to understand but the awakening is happening which is why they push harder for the agenda Mr. Reuben has bought into. But your right he nor few others, sure not me, mine or ours are going to get in the line you speak of!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:04 AM
yadkintar
Banned

One man called it the final solution. Turn about all it was for is he needed those he exterminated money to fund his war machine. But those people were gods people they will have their place in heaven it’s really hot where he is. No matter what happens on this earth no matter how bad it gets you follow god it will all work out.

Tar

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:18 AM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Shoot Chuck, I think Peg was about to volunteer me for one of those they could shoot to help with the population problem. But then I painted two rooms in the house today and she decided to keep me. The AOC's of this world just blow my mind. Don't think they can really be that dumb. I to want to live free and don't need government to tell me anything else I have to do. They already make me wear a seat belt next they will tell me what kind of car I have to drive. Oh there doing that to. We all have to go electric pretty soon.

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:19 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Shoot Chuck, I think Peg was about to volunteer me for one of those they could shoot to help with the population problem. But then I painted two rooms in the house today and she decided to keep me. The AOC's of this world just blow my mind. Don't think they can really be that dumb. I to want to live free and don't need government to tell me anything else I have to do. They already make me wear a seat belt next they will tell me what kind of car I have to drive. Oh there doing that to. We all have to go electric pretty soon.

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:19 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Jen does conversations like this this put our kind on the Christmas Card List the Globalist are making? LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:46 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Dave is that really you ? Or are you Reuben too ?

Tar

Is that you John Wayne?

Old Post 07-23-2019 02:48 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Wow, this post has gotten so convoluted I do not know what to think. Time to talk about dog food. Dave

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:23 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Jen does conversations like this this put our kind on the Christmas Card List the Globalist are making? LOL

Idk they are yet to send me anything lol. Right now they are busy passing out the free stuff and spending card $ on propaganda.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:31 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Post

quote:
Wow, this post has gotten so convoluted I do not know what to think. Time to talk about dog food. Dave

Sorry, Chuck myself and a few others are like some of today's dogs, way to independent to sign up as volunteers for the population cut and know enough not to fall for some of this bs. We live on and ever changing planet it always has and always will be. Their technology could wipe all out on a whim but so could a natural occurance. Reuben started out talking about a simpler time then went into maximum population and global warming. He went there, some of us disagree. Want to wake up look up some that I mentioned if not here's your new topic...

Feed Mafia purple bag of that bad dog food, never been on daily meds, never needed them. Does suffer from occasional seasonal allergies in the spring that I treat with Zyrtec and when being comp hunted hard he got a depo-medrol shot in the month of June. He turned 12 January 1st.
There does that feel better and familiar? 😉

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:43 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

History is a wonderful tool in predicting the future...yes I have read some of it and a bit of most of what you write about...but I choose to believe what my common sense tells me...analyzing what I have read and experienced, observed...just every day living experiences...

Some folks can sound impressive because they can understand what they have learned from the books and believe wholeheartedly...and those that are thought to be super smart just may be super smart...but some of those graduating in the top of their class could be at the top of the class because of their ability to recall what they read word for word and ace any testing thrown at them...but if the answer is not in the book then there will be problems...those folks with the photographic memores should stick to accounting or teaching what is already known and it is best they stay out of the research lab...people with photographic memories are smart because they are really good at learning what is already learned and in the books...

Really the biggest thing I was trying to get a discussion going on...is how modern technology and exponential growth of the world population and what is happening because of it...I am pretty sure we can brainstorm and come up with many negatives and positives but according to Mother Nature we are well above the normals...some of the things I bring up I have not seen in writing even though they are very simple to comprehend...strictly my opinions here...

While this is off topic when if it comes to pertaining to coon dogs...I started this thread because of the thread...where will coon hunting be in 15 years, and why are the hunting clubs struggling?

Redneck Mafia...you are right in that I am somewhat a negative person because I like looking at what’s broken, analyze it and fix it or give my opinions as to what is going on with it or where we are headed if we don’t change...those things are what makes me tick...especially when looking at the big things in life...I am more of a realist that is constantly looking for the truths in life and nature...Some have called me a philosopher but I do not know what it means...so maybe I am a natural at it...I do know what I am at heart...a theories man...lol

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:50 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

History is a wonderful tool in predicting the future...yes I have read some of it and a bit of most of what you write about...but I choose to believe what my common sense tells me...analyzing what I have read and experienced, observed...just every day living experiences...

Some folks can sound impressive because they can understand what they have learned from the books and believe wholeheartedly...and those that are thought to be super smart just may be super smart...but some of those graduating in the top of their class could be at the top of the class because of their ability to recall what they read word for word and ace any testing thrown at them...but if the answer is not in the book then there will be problems...those folks with the photographic memores should stick to accounting or teaching what is already known and it is best they stay out of the research lab...people with photographic memories are smart because they are really good at learning what is already learned and in the books...

Really the biggest thing I was trying to get a discussion going on...is how modern technology and exponential growth of the world population and what is happening because of it...I am pretty sure we can brainstorm and come up with many negatives and positives but according to Mother Nature we are well above the normals...some of the things I bring up I have not seen in writing even though they are very simple to comprehend...strictly my opinions here...

While this is off topic when if it comes to pertaining to coon dogs...I started this thread because of the thread...where will coon hunting be in 15 years, and why are the hunting clubs struggling?

Redneck Mafia...you are right in that I am somewhat a negative person because I like looking at what’s broken, analyze it and fix it or give my opinions as to what is going on with it or where we are headed if we don’t change...those things are what makes me tick...especially when looking at the big things in life...I am more of a realist that is constantly looking for the truths in life and nature...Some have called me a philosopher but I do not know what it means...so maybe I am a natural at it...I do know what I am at heart...a theories man...lol

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:50 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Thanks for the dog food info, I have one that turns 14 in December, still treeing coons when hunted, albeit only a few times in winter these days. I feed him Purina One Chicken and Rice. Technology is great, but comes with a price. However, it seems like we are stuck with some of the negative aspects of modern technology, like it or not. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-23-2019 at 06:59 AM

Old Post 07-23-2019 06:51 AM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Wow this thread is way to confusing for me!?

Old Post 07-23-2019 03:54 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am confused now also. I guess that us old guys can't keep up with this new double edged technology.

Old Post 07-23-2019 04:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar

quote:
Lol. Yes, it me! I consider it a compliment to be put in Ruebens company, he is definitely a well informed person and a fellow hunter. He has some very interesting ideas and I compliment him for expressing these thoughts. Dave

Dave...thank you for the support...lol the lord knows I need it...😊

Old Post 07-23-2019 05:13 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
I am confused now also. I guess that us old guys can't keep up with this new double edged technology.

Here you go... it's global change not warming, their climate models have been proved false so the powers that be changed the lingo. The sun and it's cycles are the primary reason for all change, not man. The world powers do have the ability to modify weather and even without them powerful earth changing events will take place. We live on an ever changing planet. Technology though has brought us wonderful convenience is also used to control and track the populace. Technology brought us the "green revolution" that allowed the booming population of earth to be fed. Some here may believe in a depopulation agenda, myself and some others do not. We believe the globalist elite abuse their power and have for centuries. We also believe that a huge amount of the population is waking up to some of their plans and past but many are still asleep at the wheel or just don't care what price may come with modern life.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-23-2019 05:13 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Xyz

Last edited by Reuben on 07-24-2019 at 01:45 AM

Old Post 07-24-2019 01:21 AM