UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Weems/bear pin bred puppies...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sharky#1
UKC Forum Member

Weems/bear pin bred puppies...

I am currently looking to buy some weems/bear pin bred Plott pups. I am having some trouble locating anyone with anything available. If you may know of a breeder or may have some for sale I would love to speak to you about them. You may contact me by phone @ (423) 836-5037 or by email millerjerry86@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2019 10:11 AM
Sharky#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sharky#1 Click here to Send Sharky#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Sharky#1 Add Sharky#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Bear Pen Plotts.

I think the Bear Pen bred dogs were Steve Fielders dogs and his Dad wasn’t they.

Old Post 10-17-2019 12:29 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigdog69
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Bear Pen Plotts.

Yes, the Bear Pen dogs were Steve Fielders and his dad

quote:
Originally posted by rick golden
I think the Bear Pen bred dogs were Steve Fielders dogs and his Dad wasn’t they.

Old Post 11-08-2019 07:58 PM
Bigdog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigdog69 Click here to Send Bigdog69 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigdog69 Find more posts by Bigdog69 Add Bigdog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote