UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Thoughts on breeding to MOJO blood.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Thoughts on breeding to MOJO blood.

Was wondering peoples opion on MOJO blood. Iam in Oklahoma and we i dont see MOJO stuff this way. What's the top MOJO dog going right now and location. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2018 12:29 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

What!!!! Me an you got to have a talk where did you come up with that !!!!

Dad

Old Post 02-26-2018 12:33 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

Got a pup here now that’s a grandson of Mojo on top and a grandson of Reezen on the bottom. His dad was a dog named The Whole Nine Yards. I’m liking what I see so far.

Old Post 02-26-2018 12:54 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
What!!!! Me an you got to have a talk where did you come up with that !!!!

Dad

😂 Get you some of that striking power!

Old Post 02-26-2018 12:55 PM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Just brain storming.

Old Post 02-26-2018 01:27 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

The answer is no you got enough dogs lol.

Dad

Old Post 02-26-2018 01:33 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Can't ever have enough dogs. Not now down the road.

Old Post 02-26-2018 01:51 PM
yadkintar
Banned

You keep getting more chickens you ain't going to have room for dogs by the way I am low on eggs lol.

Dad

Old Post 02-26-2018 01:57 PM
Coonhunter03
UKC Forum Member

Most of the ones I hunted with over the years had these traits no mouth,trashy,slick treeing,and a lot of culls in one litter. There are only a few exceptions to those.

Old Post 02-26-2018 02:53 PM
Coonhunter03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter03 Click here to Send Coonhunter03 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonhunter03 Add Coonhunter03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I've never owned anything off Mojo but I've hunted with quite a few including Mason. What I have seen is they get their mouth open quick and they are looking to get treed. And the ones I saw were good about having coons. I should also mention that I having never hunted with one over 2 years old and most were 1 year olds. And yes, those pups will make some bad trees. That's part of being a pup.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 02-26-2018 03:34 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Jim he has one out here off of reezon and granny reezon was a half brother to mojo off a scar female accuracy is an issue. You have to stay on them but other than that they give you opportunities to win.

Tar

Old Post 02-26-2018 03:40 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

MOJO

Corey
Just go ahead n do it, your Dad is retired he needs something to do! JesseJ

Old Post 02-26-2018 10:03 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Don't worry bout the mule going blind just LOAD the wagon.

Old Post 02-27-2018 12:35 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I don't need no help H.L he has plenty to hunt lol!

Tar

Old Post 02-27-2018 01:03 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The best female pup we rsised off Reezen was from a Mojo dam, she was wild and crazy enough fire for 2 dogs loved to run deer but she could run a track like nobodies business. I don't know where Dave sold her to. In the right hands she would have made a coonhunters dream, in the wrong hands or someone who didn't know how to channel and refine it I'm sure she would have been a nightmare lol.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-27-2018 04:41 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Jennifer lol. Might be like poison oak don't look that bad when it's on somebody else.

Tar

Old Post 02-27-2018 07:44 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

We've got an eight year old male off of Mojo and AKC World Ch Valley Creek Tramp. He was about three whenn iI bought him and he was as crazy as a fox in a forest fire. Hard core trashy. Took me a solid year or more to get him right and he'd have ruined a lot of hunters in that process lol. He is the coldest nosed, fastest track driving fool I've ever had a leash on that finishes every track he starts and doesn't run half the night to do it. I've likely seen him on 1000 trees in five years and I've seen him leave one( and it still gives me nightmares lol). You could count the slicks he makes in a year on one hand. If I had to hang a fault on him he barks too much on a track and a real cold track he might bounce back and forth 50 yards or so til he decides which direction it went.Once he puts a direction on it he would drag most dogs to death. He's not a lay up dog he will run a track to every tree or at least bark enough looking for the coon you would think he's running a track lol. When he was younger he'd knock trees over leaving you that's tailed off the last couple years but I think that's partly my fault for hunting him too much alone. He's hardly even seen another dog in four years. He's never been bred and he shoulda been. Always figured on sending him south for somebody to breed but just never did it. Probably still would if I could find the right situation for him.

Old Post 02-27-2018 11:49 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I pleasure hunted with tramp a lot when Shane was hunting her for redgey she was probly one of the top 5 best females I ever hunted with.

Tar

Old Post 02-27-2018 11:57 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Donnie Stevens sounds like Me you and Dad need to talk. How far south u want to send him.

Old Post 02-28-2018 02:00 AM
yadkintar
Banned

😳😤😡 !!!

Old Post 02-28-2018 11:59 AM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

WHAT DID YOU SAY tAR? i DIDN'T GET ALL THAT.

Old Post 02-28-2018 02:09 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
Donnie Stevens sounds like Me you and Dad need to talk. How far south u want to send him.

Corey you work on the old goat he's harder headed then I am

Old Post 02-28-2018 09:29 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That's between you and him Donnie he has bigger ideas than I can afford lol. But he does have a direct daughter off of my old deacon dog and a yadkinriver river sting female that's got a huge mouth might cross good on that dog.

Tar

Old Post 02-28-2018 09:38 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Donnie I have stated before my plan is to put Hitt Kennels in the top running. Alot of people may laugh or say oh boy. But when I got my mind set on something I make it happen. Now back to your dog Donnie. Canada is a long was from me. Idk how we could get him south but I think it would be a good thing. Any ideas. You can call or text me anytime. Would like to see pic of the dog and pedigree. 1-940-395-3318.

Last edited by Hittman on 02-28-2018 at 10:04 PM

Old Post 02-28-2018 09:52 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Attaboy Corey

Make all your DREAMs come true!! I know Robert will be right there with you! GOOD LUCK!! JesseJ

Old Post 02-28-2018 10:10 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote