UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Tp
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tp

I just sent my wife to the Wal Mart to stock up on toilet paper. Apparantly the massive tanker stuck and blocking the Suez Canal is going to cause a nationwide shortage of toilet paper.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2021 12:36 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

That's not the reason Richard. It's a true shortage due to all the crap that has to be cleaned up coming out of Biden's office. This mental fruitcake is worse than Obama, and that is really bad indeed.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 03-26-2021 02:02 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tp

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I just sent my wife to the Wal Mart to stock up on toilet paper. Apparantly the massive tanker stuck and blocking the Suez Canal is going to cause a nationwide shortage of toilet paper.
If you quit using it on your face and use it where it's suppose to go it'll go a lot farther and last a lot longer.

Old Post 03-26-2021 02:24 PM
yadkinriver is online now Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now y'all think that I don't wipe my ass correctly? Will you teach me how to wipe my ass? You need to become a Democrat since you know how everyone else should do everything.

Old Post 03-26-2021 02:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I haven't walked into a store to buy tp in months. Walmart delivers it to the front door along with laundry detergent free of delivery charges if over 35$ order. I'll have to find out for Richard if any instructions for use are included. Lol

Old Post 03-26-2021 05:30 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I think this forum has gone about as low as it can go. Prove me right.

Old Post 03-26-2021 05:40 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Well Richard seems if you use it above your shoulders it tells where your head has been.
Since Dave has mysterousily disappeared just thought you may need help in where to go and how to get there. just trying to help.

Old Post 03-26-2021 05:54 PM
yadkinriver is online now Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I miss Dave's posts. They were very informational. I guess that after he got Tar banned, he didn't have anyone to talk to. That was just another case of watch out what you wish for you might get it.

Old Post 03-26-2021 07:48 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The ship has been freed and tp is on its way.

Old Post 03-29-2021 03:33 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
If you quit using it on your face and use it where it's suppose to go it'll go a lot farther and last a lot longer.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, now y'all think that I don't wipe my ass correctly? Will you teach me how to wipe my ass? You need to become a Democrat since you know how everyone else should do everything.

I think he remembers the pic you posted . It looks like TP.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-29-2021 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 03-29-2021 04:33 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote