UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Replacement collars for Garmin Barklimiters
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jfoster533
UKC Forum Member

Replacement collars for Garmin Barklimiters

Does anyone know of an aftermarket source for replacement collars for Garmin Barklimiters? The ones sold by Garmin are expensive and, IMHO, they are not very durable.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:08 AM
jfoster533 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfoster533 Click here to Send jfoster533 a Private Message Find more posts by jfoster533 Add jfoster533 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Any 3/4” replacement garmin collar will work, most are $7-$8

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:22 AM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Hands down the Yoder brand collar.
I use the ones that have the reflective strip on them . I use them on all my tracking and Garmin E collars.
I lost a collar off one my dogs once at Autumn Oaks in corn field and soon as I buy a new Garmin collar I change them out immediately. Not sure what vendors carry these but several do.... I just pick em up at various hunts when I see them.
Yoder is stamped on the buckle is how u tell the difference . Just what I have best luck with.

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:54 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote