UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ZONE 1 Predictions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bubba06
UKC Forum Member

ZONE 1 Predictions

Who’s everyone got in Zone 1 this year? Lots of good coonhounds and owners in that area. I hear they’ve gotten a lot of rain this week. Will that affect anyone??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2019 07:31 PM
bubba06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba06 Click here to Send bubba06 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba06 Find more posts by bubba06 Add bubba06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

zone I

Too many good dogs to pick just one, but i would pick a breed- bluetick & you can have the field for a little $5 side bet!!! Don't really like to pick my own dog & Botox has been putting up lots of CW's, so would hate to pick against him. I'm sure i know which 2 you would be picking!! Just send my $5 over with Todd, when a bluetick finishes ahead of them!! Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-12-2019 10:18 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

supply venders

Any info on supply venders attending?

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:22 AM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Supply Vendors

Not that we are aware of. Maybe Swanny or Brown but no one has contacted us that Im aware of.

Old Post 09-13-2019 01:17 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Dog Supply Vendors

Browns will be at World Hunt next Thurs and Friday

Old Post 09-13-2019 01:23 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wait until you all see what is being announced later today. Will be fun. You will like it!

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:33 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote