UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Tough Decision.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Tough Decision.

I had high hopes to have a nice pup off of GrNT Black Juice so I made a cross on a nice KY River female who had Juice back on Juice semen. There were 3 pups. 2 gyps and one male. One gyp dies at yr old. Male pup is owned by Jeff Woods. He is treeing his own coon. They were yr old in Sept.

My gyp is full life, real mouth. Tight made 40 pound dark gal.
I HAVE ONLYHAD MINE OUT OF KENNEL 3-4 TIMES DUE TO WORK AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS. I WAS ALWAYS GONNA START HUNTING HER BUT NEVER HAVE.

She has been led,rode in box,let run loose on Amish farm for 2 months. Ready to go.

Smart pup,BUT, she has only seen me and my wife and kids. Rolls all over us jumping playing etc. Around a stranger she acts silly at first but then normal by silly she will go in dog house and peer out for a bit then come out or if on chain run opposite way and look at them for a second. Not a crazy shy type just silly. All my fault

IN WOODS SHE HAS ACTED FINE.

$500. UKC REGISTERED ONLY
WILL BE COMING TO GRAND AMERICAN
WAS IN HEAT IN OCTOBER
If interested PM me. If I sale her fine if not fine. Best dog I ever had was out Juice but at that time I hunted one like it needed it. I had big dreams for this gal but not doing her justice. AWESOME FOR BROOD STOCK.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2014 01:24 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Sent pm.

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 12-19-2014 10:44 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

alsome for brood stock

if she can't tree a coon she is not brood stock this is whats killing the b&t breed

Old Post 12-20-2014 12:32 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Standing tall
UKC Forum Member

Killing the breed

I love 2 have them out world nite ch Grnitech r all Grand ped it looks good I agree I was hung up on that just like u but old timer that know how to breed and train dogs told me just because they r no good they can and will carried the mail and if u look at biggest stud dogs they got in top 10 in back of coonhound bloodline & female that r in top 10 there mom r something in there was not any good but because of them they carried mail and I can c all of his winning at dogs he had man looks like he knows what it take win in Ukc & pkc lol

GRNITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER SLAMMER ( (NELSON CASH & Wendy )
NULLS HATCHIE RIVER ROSE (NELSON CASH & WENDY )
NULLS HATCHIE RIVER KANSAS ( Shot x Tilly )
NITECH BLACK WARRIOR UGLY MAMA
GRNITECH GRCH CROCKETT BLK WENDY
GRNITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER MANDY
GRNITECH GRCH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER ONE EYE
NITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER FLOP
DOGS OF PAST that we used 2 own some r past on n some just have new owners
GRNITECH GRCH CROCKETT BLK RINGO
NITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER BINGO
GRNITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER HOSS
NITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER MISTY
NITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER ANN
GRNITECH CROCKETT BLK TAZ
GRNITECH GRCH NULLS SMOKIN JACKSON
GRNITECH GRCH NULLS DULIN DAN
NITECH NULLS BLK BELL
NITECH NULLS BLK MOLLY
NITECH NULLS PRETTY GIRL
NITECH NULLS PEACHES
HUNTS TENN JR
GRNITECH HI’5 BLK PREACHER
CH NULLS SMOKIN FLY
GRNITECH NULLS & UMPHERS BLK GERTIE
NITECH NULLS & UMPHERS RAGAN SLICK
NITECH NULLS HATCHIE RIVER FLY ( John Wyane n stormy)

Old Post 12-20-2014 01:48 AM
Standing tall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Standing tall Click here to Send Standing tall a Private Message Find more posts by Standing tall Add Standing tall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

She is sold. Headed to be a brood dog. Time will tell if she kills the breed. But,her being the only living daughter in several yrs out of one of the best known dogs in breed, don't you think she would be worth more in brood pen than in the woods? Hard get ran over in kennel. Her mate is cranking. She has all actions of a quick starter but why take chance.

When I dabbled in race horses it never mattered if the mare had been raced. It's the blood she carried that was important. Many an unheard of mare with right pedigree produced many many Grade Stakes Winners. Horses are animals. I assume that if it works that way in one animal it should work that way in other animals.

What "killed" the breed is not brood gyps. I have an opinion like all on what could have caused that.

Old Post 12-20-2014 03:59 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

That's ALSOME

Old Post 12-20-2014 03:05 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Langdon
UKC Forum Member

Frank Yates. Did you end up with her?

"Little River Black andTans
Home of :
"GrNtCh GrCh Little River Rex HTX"--(CSG CSGN in AKC)--
(GrNtCh GrCh Ivey's Grove River Rex X GrCh GrNtCh Gragg's Flat Creek Holly) (Ace daughter)
RIP Rex old buddy!!!

"Ch NiteCh Little River Ace Nelson-- (GrNtCh GrCh Little River Rex HTX X GrCh NtCh Little River Jessie Jr HTX) (Grove River Rex daughter)--- co-owned with Andy Griffy RIP Nelson old boy !!!

"NtCh Little River Fog"--GrNtCh GrCh Little River Rex HTX X Little River Northern Mist (Northern Nights Still Foggy daughter)---co-owned with Trent Martin. RIP Fog old boy!!!

"Little River Shot"--GrNtCh Bauer's Kansas JR X NtCh Bauer's Kansas Jodi ( Northern Nights Still Foggy x Coulter's Ringtail Genie daughter)-- co-owned with Trent Martin.

Old Post 01-03-2015 06:52 PM
Paul Langdon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Langdon Click here to Send Paul Langdon a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Langdon Find more posts by Paul Langdon Add Paul Langdon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir Paul In the kennel rite beside a female out of Blacktree Freeway ( Directly out of Tn Judge) Oldest Blood living in the U.S i believe

*****Grntch Tenn Judge
***Dual Gr Wards Bo
******Taylors Ms Fiddler ( Out of Tn Fiddler)
Dual Gr Black Juice
*****Ntch Sanders Hank(Guthries DeaconxHarness Queen)
***Grch Hankey Panky Sis
******Ch Ntch Picheas Lady Sis( Umphers Tn Skipper)

Got a 7 gen Pedigree coming looking forward to seeing it

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Last edited by kycooner1 on 01-03-2015 at 10:48 PM

Old Post 01-03-2015 10:34 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote