UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > PKC CH GRNITECH'pr' KY RIVER HOBIE X NITECH'pr'STACY'S MIDNIGHT GRACE.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stacy4SC
UKC Forum Member

PKC CH GRNITECH'pr' KY RIVER HOBIE X NITECH'pr'STACY'S MIDNIGHT GRACE.

Grace was bred to hobie here recently. Hobie is off batman and he is well known. Mr. Trevor Jones owns him. Just look around and you'll see hunt results with hobie in it. Now grace is a GET DEEP & TREED type dog. She has the drive you want in every dog. Bring your boots and light , season is right around corner up here. Once pups are born I'll take you. Chop mouth on ground , double chop locate, then trees. Grace checks 90% of her trees, she don't like missing. I'd say she is around 85-90% accurate when hunted to top shape. She is a COON DOG!! Grace is directly out of Hilltop Warrior and grimes hi dollar Anna belle. Goes back to Riverside snoopy, hi dollar drummer dj, and a few more nice dogs. Will not book pups until born. Haven't decided on price yet . I have references on grace. You can contact me Jared Stacy at 864-375-8707. I'll give you the contact info for the ref. Thanks eveyone!! Check my other post in the classifieds to see pics.

'pr' Stacy's Lil John (Walker)
GRCH NITECH 'pr' O'Quinns Sam(English)
R.I.P-CH GRNITECH 'pr' Mountain Creek Joe(Walker)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2016 03:00 AM
Stacy4SC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacy4SC Click here to Send Stacy4SC a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacy4SC Find more posts by Stacy4SC Add Stacy4SC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stacy4SC
UKC Forum Member

Btt. Hunted grace twice since she was bred. 1st night she went .92 with the meat. 2nd drop 600 yards with the meat. Both on full moon nights. She's the real deal!

Old Post 09-18-2016 06:12 PM
Stacy4SC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacy4SC Click here to Send Stacy4SC a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacy4SC Find more posts by Stacy4SC Add Stacy4SC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

GRACE IS A COON TREER SHOULD BE A GOOD CROSS , big motors and have there coons. Get em while you can!!!

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 09-25-2016 06:45 PM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stacy4SC
UKC Forum Member

1 week boys and girls. She's huge!!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2016 12:57 AM