UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Nitech White's Spring River Runt
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Nitech White's Spring River Runt

I have pups out of Runt x NITECH Jones AL JEWELL 3 weeks old 5 males 4 females both dogs are coon dogs nether dog had to be broke from running off game they are natural track running TREE DOGS. Runt was breed to my Nightridder breed female due Aug 10 2016 will have few pups for sale if anybody is interested call me 7067673703 thanks Orville. I breed for COON DOGS not JUNK.

The Girls:

The Boys:

Last edited by Orville White J on 08-03-2016 at 12:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2016 02:16 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

got two litters out of Runt, Jewell is out of Raw Kansas Jammer x Last Chance Cinder she is out of 3 time Albert she is a POWER HOUSE cold nose hard hunter and a hard tree dog. The other female is out of line breed ALLEN White female med hunter good nose solid tree dog all pups are ukc preformance paid up in full. PKC reg. if any of you folks are interested in these pups i will work with you in any way 7067673703 thanks for reading my post and GOD BLESS you and your HOUNDS. Runt is out of Yoder's Ind Luke x Davis Black Luke female. COON DOG.

Old Post 07-31-2016 04:10 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ctreed71
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups.

Old Post 08-05-2016 04:10 AM
ctreed71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctreed71 Click here to Send ctreed71 a Private Message Click Here to Email ctreed71 Find more posts by ctreed71 Add ctreed71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt

Thanks

Old Post 08-05-2016 10:55 PM
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups. Two of those females are nice.Have a blessed one

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 08-06-2016 12:40 AM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt

Thanks Mr Ronald i sure am excited about this cross they all act good. The female i breed to Bama did not take i would like to AI her next time she comes in to Bama i liked him alot he is a COONDOG.

Old Post 08-07-2016 12:31 AM
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

any time Orville. We will go hunting after our first snow.LOL it is toooo hot for me an ole havoc. Have blessed one.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 08-07-2016 12:42 AM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shanes44
UKC Forum Member

pupd

nice pups .how is the night rider female doing .was gonna wait till she has hers. but the female in the pic on the far right sure is pretty is is she still avaliable .

Old Post 08-07-2016 01:57 AM
shanes44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanes44 Click here to Send shanes44 a Private Message Click Here to Email shanes44 Find more posts by shanes44 Add shanes44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt

night rider females pups are looking real good. the pup on right is not sold yet a man stoped by the house yesterday morning wants one female i was not home he has not bought her yet. these pups will be ready to go in one week they will be 6 weeks old.

Old Post 08-07-2016 04:50 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Wagner Pups

3 Girls on Right and 4 Boys on Left, Wagner Bred Pups

Old Post 08-07-2016 08:50 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Runt

Folks all my pups are $200 each. these dogs have good solid blood lines in them . I breed for hunt, mouth, nose and TREE. I want them to have ball mouth on ground and chop on tree do not like chop mouth all the way. when you get the dogs started and if you want to sale them i will buy them back if I can thanks for looking at my pups. Got 2 started dogs male and female ready to go if interested call me these dogs are making coon dogs.7067673703

Old Post 08-08-2016 01:04 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

started male and female

The male is out of raw kansas jammer x brakmans moonlite jazz his name is cruzer DOB 5-1-2015 he is the real deal running and treeing by his self on hot coon $1800 firm paid up all the way. the female is out of my bart bog he is out of Robinson Ark Ben coon dog big mouth hard tree dog her mother is thai stick; ugly stick x puke box annie cross coon crazey very little hunting will run and tree getting better every time she goes $800 firm can bring to A.O. 7067673703. if interested call me will not have computer no longer.

Old Post 08-10-2016 02:31 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Pups x Runt x Jewell

Folks, I would like to work with some of you all with these pups. this cross was made because it is COON DOG TO COON DOG both dogs will do it by there self they need no help to tree what they strike they will have the MEAT. Tim Whitaker from Ind said he would give Ref on Runt, Mark Jones knows about Jewell. call me with any questions 7067673703 Thanks

Old Post 08-15-2016 11:20 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

thank you folks that have bought pups.

Old Post 08-25-2016 11:07 AM
Bowhunter2016
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pup Orville I'm really excited about her. Everyone better watch out for her in the hunts next year.

Old Post 09-01-2016 01:34 AM
Bowhunter2016 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bowhunter2016 Click here to Send Bowhunter2016 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bowhunter2016 Find more posts by Bowhunter2016 Add Bowhunter2016 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups Orville!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 09-03-2016 08:03 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Nice looking pups

John 3:16

Old Post 09-05-2016 12:23 AM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Pups x Runt x Jewell

thanks bowhunter, leon an gary. these pups are real lively no shyness big boned got good mouths. thank you folks that have bought pups.

Old Post 09-05-2016 07:13 PM
ma taylor
UKC Forum Member

pups

MR.WHITE DO YOU HAVE ANY PUPS LEFT

Old Post 09-06-2016 04:12 AM
ma taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ma taylor Click here to Send ma taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email ma taylor Find more posts by ma taylor Add ma taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x sadie

got pups out of runt x nightridder female. one male runt x Jewell 7067673703 best way to get me.

Old Post 09-06-2016 05:07 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR ORVILLE

THOSE ARE SOME GOOD LOOKIN PUPS THERE! I KINDA LIKE THE LITTER OF RUNT AND THE NIGHTRIDER FEMALE.I THANK THOSE ARE REALLY NICE ..BUT IM JUST PARTIAL TO THE NIGHTRIDER STUFF,,BOTH OF YOUR LITTERS I THINK WILL MAKE KEEPERS.. I ENJOYED OUR TALK AT AUTUMN OAKS ,I ALWAYS LIKE TALKIN ABOUT OUR LORD. HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 09-08-2016 02:02 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x sadie

the pups out of nightridder female are looking real good your right RIVER BOTTOM RON I like the Wagner dogs to, I named my male pup that my wife gave me Pr White's River Bottom Ronnie after you. hope that does not offend you I did it out of respect. we are letting these pups out on the ground and they are going through the woods good, not scared in any way I realy like this cross. I will have pictures

Last edited by Orville White J on 09-12-2016 at 12:50 AM

Old Post 09-11-2016 02:30 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Male Wagner Pup out of Runt and Knightriders Black Eyed Sadie

Old Post 09-12-2016 12:50 AM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Female Wagner Pup

Male Pup

Last edited by Orville White J on 09-12-2016 at 01:58 AM

Old Post 09-12-2016 12:52 AM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Wagner Male and Female out of Knightriders Blackeyed Sadie and White's Spring River Runt

Last edited by Orville White J on 09-12-2016 at 02:02 AM

Old Post 09-12-2016 01:51 AM