UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Meadwoods Mountain Music Blue
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Just need one more litter to reach 200 pups off cache. He is a top notch reproducer. Jimmy Mitchell has a nice young male off cache and Chad wolf's Annie. A 12 mos old pup belonging to john Smith is being ran at the hunts. Smokey a pup belonging to dodge placed at Ashland he just needs a few points to make my ch. He is off of cache. Mountain music dash 4 cash is off cache x Roxy. He's 13 mos old he has 4 females bred to him so far. The big game hunters love them. Dale mcquellin bought a truckload of pups and young dogs. He says they are natural and very pleased. Smokey river diamond Jim blood is its strongest here!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2018 04:12 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Just spoke w Rick Whitley he has a nice female off cache and his good female. 18 mos old and can do it alone 606 367 4749. $500.

Old Post 04-05-2018 06:33 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Mountain music dash 4 cash. Has been bred to 3 outstanding females. Dual grand ginger, Meadowoods blue ruby and a female off grand night ch pistol Pete. All 3 females are exceptional. Ruby is my favorite. She is very consistant good nose accurate. She is dashes grandmother these pups will b heavy tree momma sis. She s a dog I identified as. Dominant reproduce and incorporated into my breeding program.

Old Post 04-06-2018 11:23 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

A big congrats to dodge and his dad for finishing Smokey into a nite champ and qualifying for the world hunt. Smokey is cache x gnd ch nite champ lethal blue Jane. Littermate to ginger ruby and luke

Old Post 04-09-2018 06:57 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Smokey is just 2 years old.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 04-09-2018 07:12 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick2
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dan and John.
Smokey was easy to train. A couple road kill and
A couple of box trapped. And to the woods he went.
He tree a lot of coon at 15 months old by himself. If
Your looking for an easy to train pup give Dan or John a call.

Last edited by bluetick2 on 04-10-2018 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 04-10-2018 12:17 AM
bluetick2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick2 Click here to Send bluetick2 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick2 Find more posts by bluetick2 Add bluetick2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

congrats

Sounds like a nice youngster

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 04-10-2018 12:57 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

congrats

Sounds like a nice youngster

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 04-10-2018 12:57 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Looks like Jill is bred. She s full littermate to cache She is granddaughter to dia Jim and her dam is penny. Heavy Smokey river

Old Post 04-15-2018 06:24 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-20-2018 06:08 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Will b glad to show my dogs in the woods. Can show grandmother. Son and grandson at same time. Can show multiple crosses off of cache. Come and see what you are getting. I know that every hunter and every breeder knows more than i do. Just ask them. I get opinions concerning breeding. I raise train and breed what's suits me. Come see em go !

Old Post 04-29-2018 05:57 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

We have another great female. Her name is Roxy she s off dual grand Hoosiers billy the Kid d x Meadowoods blue ruby. Which makes her double tree momma sis bred. Sheridan s dash male is off Roxy. He is now bred to ginger and ruby both daughters of tree momma sis. Sheridan ran Roxy at Bryant. Last night. She shut them out on two Co on. She got cut by fence post they think 50 stitches. She was withdrawn taken to vet. Cast came on dead ! They told Matt Turner they had seen a super tough female go named Roxy.

Old Post 04-29-2018 06:06 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I hope she heals up fast for you John. I was told she had 2 coon by herself and over a hour left in the cast. All the men in the cast said she was very tough and when she treed had the meat. I hope she s healed up enough to hunt at bluetick days.

Tree Momma Sis was a littermate to GrNiteCh Stillwater Farms Turbo Blue. Sounds like Roxy is going to be another good one for you John.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-29-2018 10:19 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

I think She s a lot like penny. Likes to get split. Thanks for all the inquiries on puppies! Could not keep phone charged yesterday. Selling a lot of pups to big game hunters. They like that diamond Jim track speed and nose to strike up and get treed

Old Post 04-30-2018 11:55 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Grand champ night champ Meadowoods mountain music blue should hit or b close a to 200 puppies! He has 185 now and Abbey is bred. She s had 4 litters usually 12 per litter. He is a complete powerful cooner and reproduces just as well. Direct grandson to diamond Jim. And grand champ grand night ch. Meadowoods blue penny. Is his dam. When i bred him to Roxy a double tree momma sis female we got mountain music dash 4 cash. Dash is action packed loves to get his own Co on. Come take a hhunt. Bring any dog. Can show 3 generations in the woods.

Old Post 05-03-2018 04:09 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Just came in from hunt. Sheridan s dash for cash sure likes first tree he literally explodes on a tree and trees like he means it. Sheridan has been pounding him alone. He can run the feeder tracks and tree the sows. He is bred to ruby and ginger. Excited about these crosses as tree momma sis is line bred heavy both crosses. Come check this young dog out. Bring your best.

Old Post 05-08-2018 05:13 AM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Have nice litter dash x ginger. 7 pups. Both sire and dam are action packed. Performance d. And guaranteed to suit. 419 496 1360

Old Post 05-16-2018 01:29 AM
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

John

How many females are spoken for?

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 05-16-2018 04:22 AM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Dash for Cash check out page 92 and 93 in may issue of bloodlines for pedigree.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 05-20-2018 11:02 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Ginger had 6 males one female. Ruby had nice litter while we were at Bluetick days. Don't know how many unroll I get home. Brother said Abbey had 9 and isn't done yet. Can't wait to get home!

Old Post 05-20-2018 11:09 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Ruby has 8 pups ginger has 7. Abbey has 5. Jill ended up with one big male puppy. Joan jet is due next week and kimber week after. These are the next generation of my breeding program. Dash is proof the line is improving. He was a natural at 4 and half months old. I'm sure I'm not as talented and do not know the blue dogs as well as nearly every other bueticker. Just ask them. Went to bluetick days. Walkers won reg night champ and grand. Very embarrassing I think. Cache was hit on road that week. Penny won her cast Fri but was injured and not able to hunt sat night. Penny won battle of breeds 2014. Both nights. Ginger tree d more Co on than any walker 2014 world hunt. Its not my fault the walkers continue to dominate the premier blue hunts. They were not in my cast.

Old Post 05-25-2018 05:30 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cabins
Ruby has 8 pups ginger has 7. Abbey has 5. Jill ended up with one big male puppy. Joan jet is due next week and kimber week after. These are the next generation of my breeding program. Dash is proof the line is improving. He was a natural at 4 and half months old. I'm sure I'm not as talented and do not know the blue dogs as well as nearly every other bueticker. Just ask them. Went to bluetick days. Walkers won reg night champ and grand. Very embarrassing I think. Cache was hit on road that week. Penny won her cast Fri but was injured and not able to hunt sat night. Penny won battle of breeds 2014. Both nights. Ginger tree d more Co on than any walker 2014 world hunt. Its not my fault the walkers continue to dominate the premier blue hunts. They were not in my cast.

i hope Cache heals up well John. its more important to win against the other breeds for sure.

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Last edited by southernthunder on 05-25-2018 at 09:45 PM

Old Post 05-25-2018 05:37 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Looking for top handler. Must b a pro. No cheaters. 419 496 1360

Old Post 05-28-2018 09:42 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Ginger pups are here. Bred her to dash. This cross is line Bred on tree momma sis. She produced billy the Kid d cool hand Luke. Ginger. Ruby. Dan rosier s Jane. Off these came dodges smokey. Penny candy. Roxy and mountain music dash for cash. Very dominant line of hounds. Pups 400 performanced and guaranteed. 419 496 1360

Old Post 06-03-2018 06:10 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Sheridans mountain music dash 4 cache is treeing sow Co on w ease. Have 3 top females w pups off dash. 16 mos old. Ran cache last night first time since was ran over. He suits me. I've ran hundreds of blue hounds can't say he's the best. But he's one of them

Old Post 06-05-2018 01:21 AM