UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 11 month old treeing walker male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Casey J Rowell
New UKC Forum Member

11 month old treeing walker male

I have an 11 month old walker male, he is UKC & PKC registered dad is a grand nite champion placed 4th overall in NC state hunt and qualified for world hunt nice built hound has real tender mouth that echos will chop on tree will go as far as you want him too doesn’t really pay attention to other dogs not finished by any means still needs to be hunted I have raised him since he was a pup. Has only treed one possum since I’ve had him and that was when he was 8 months old. He is out of nocturnal Nailor, rat attack and hickory nut Harry to name a few, have pictures and videos of him and his paperwork as well as all of his vet documents. I do not need to sell him but I would prefer a finished hound don’t really have the patience anymore since my nite champion was killed back in March. Don’t make a ton of money so it’s not like I can go buy a new one, I have described him as honestly as possible I am located in Monroe NC price is firm at $1000 not a penny less he is a good pup who is also tone and shock broke serious buyers only my phone number is 704-774-0605 thank you and god bless.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2019 06:55 PM
Casey J Rowell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey J Rowell Click here to Send Casey J Rowell a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey J Rowell Find more posts by Casey J Rowell Add Casey J Rowell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote