UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Which Light?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Huntnharris
[B]Compared to the Hellcat the Exterminator has a brighter main beam and a better flood mainly due to the extra modules.

I haven't compared it to the Brighteyes, mainly because I can't find anyone who has one to compare it to.
Thanks Mr.Harris...Was wondering If some of these guys had seen one or not because I know he had not built many!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2017 10:36 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Huntnharris
[B]Compared to the Hellcat the Exterminator has a brighter main beam and a better flood mainly due to the extra modules.

I haven't compared it to the Brighteyes, mainly because I can't find anyone who has one to compare it to.
Thanks Mr.Harris...Was wondering If some of these guys had seen one or not because I know he had not built many!!

Johnny as you know we build the Hellcat. You also know we sell all the parts to build the exterminator. Do you in your wildest dreams think we would sell parts to build a light brighter than our premier light?

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 12-29-2017 10:46 PM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

Superior Hellcat is top of the line super bright light if you ain't finding coons with this light then your biggest problem is down at the bottom of the tree.

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:04 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Davis
Johnny as you know we build the Hellcat. You also know we sell all the parts to build the exterminator. Do you in your wildest dreams think we would sell parts to build a light brighter than our premier light?

Thanks for the update but my wildest dreams doesn't usually have a light in it..:-)

Old Post 12-30-2017 01:45 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Davis

👍🏻👍🏻.......👌

Hope you and your Family had a Wonderful Christmas Sam.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:58 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
How do these two compare to the extreme pro exterminator??

I hunted with a Guy from Tennessee about 3 weeks ago that had the Exterminator .......it was a Nice Light, but Not any better than the Hellcat or the Reaper......yeah, it had an extra module for the Flood Walklight, But I couldn't tell much if any difference, there may have been more light right in front of you but as far as spreading the light wider.....I couldn't see it. To me the 3rd Module for Walking was useless. If you need more Walklight than what the Reaper or Hellcat has....You need a Seeing Eye Dog because you are Blind as heck.....LMAO....🙄
I couldn't see any difference in the Main Beam or the Color Modules either.
But it was a Nice Light, but I didn't care for the option of converting it from a Caplight to a Box/Belt Light......Some may like that option, but not me.
Thanks
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-30-2017 01:33 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights....

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
What all do you guys use on your lights? Becuase here is what I use.

I walk in with a walk light. In the summer I use the red light, and in the winter I use high spot. Well I got tired of fishing through nine positions to find what I wanted to use. So I put on here who would build me a custom light. Sunspot and Dakota were the only two that got ahold of me that could built what I want, so I bought both, and both are fantastic.

One click back for red, three clicks forward for low flood, high flood, and high spot.

And to be honest the next one I get will not have a low flood, I dont use it as much as I thought.

I like a Hi/Low on an Extremely Wide Walklight.....the reason for me is I might not need as Bright of a light walking across a grassy field or open area, But need a Very Bright Walklight in a rougher area.
I like 4 clicks on the Main Beam just because as mentioned above....I might not need as much light in smaller tree's etc..
It only takes seconds to get to the Click I need......I am not in that big of a hurry......LOL.
I only need 1 Color Module ( red ) that will dim down very low.....I do not need a Bright Color, it's much easier for me to spot Coon Eyes with a Dim Color.
During the Months with No Leaves I don't even want any Color on my Light.
I am thinking of having Superior or Brighteyes build me a Custom Light, with only using the Small Modules and No Main Head......it would have 2 Small Modules for the Wide Flood Walklight and 1 Red Module...This Setup would be perfect for Summer Hunting...you can actually shine trees with these Walklights on the Reaper or Hellcat.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 12-30-2017 at 01:50 PM

Old Post 12-30-2017 01:45 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Seems like a good debate about lights is similar to mechanics
I have two identical trucks and one mechanic can make it go faster and the other can make it get better fuel mileage..
Then you have to decide who you want to be your mechanic or light builder in this case.

Old Post 12-30-2017 07:22 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights....

quote:
Seems like a good debate about lights is similar to mechanics
I have two identical trucks and one mechanic can make it go faster and the other can make it get better fuel mileage..
Then you have to decide who you want to be your mechanic or light builder in this case.

Its always good to Debate...about anything.

As far as Light Builders, its Sam Davis for me. I just started using Brighteyes a few months ago but so far they have been Great Lights.
Sam has been buildings Lights for a Long Long Time. I have Never had an issue with a Light that Superior has built.
Sam supplies parts for alot of other Light Builders out there and he also Builds Lights for other Vendors and they put their name on it.
There are other good lights out there.....
Use what light pleases you & be Happy.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-30-2017 07:58 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I have used the Boss Hotspot for the past two years and love it. When I first got it it was the brightest light of any I compared it to BSing around the hunts. I still love it. However, I recently started looking into getting a new light just to have two. I asked every hard coon hunter I know for their opinion and I overwhelmingly got recommended the Brighteyes Reaper so I pulled the trigger on that light. Just recently got it so I have only used it twice. I can tell you that it is without a doubt bright. I haven’t been to but one hunt since I got it but it was the brightest light by far that night. The colors are very bright as well. The walking light is as very bright. I like it and surely will grow to love it. I’m so used to my hotspot that it’s gonna take more than two nights to grow to love it but it’s fitting the bill so far. I would recommend either the Hotspot or the Reaper. Both have top notch customer service and are excellent lights by all accounts.

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 12-30-2017 10:44 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper.....

quote:
Originally posted by RRILEY
I have used the Boss Hotspot for the past two years and love it. When I first got it it was the brightest light of any I compared it to BSing around the hunts. I still love it. However, I recently started looking into getting a new light just to have two. I asked every hard coon hunter I know for their opinion and I overwhelmingly got recommended the Brighteyes Reaper so I pulled the trigger on that light. Just recently got it so I have only used it twice. I can tell you that it is without a doubt bright. I haven’t been to but one hunt since I got it but it was the brightest light by far that night. The colors are very bright as well. The walking light is as very bright. I like it and surely will grow to love it. I’m so used to my hotspot that it’s gonna take more than two nights to grow to love it but it’s fitting the bill so far. I would recommend either the Hotspot or the Reaper. Both have top notch customer service and are excellent lights by all accounts.

You are right, the Reaper is one nice Light. I have the Reaper Plus Beltlight and really like it.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-30-2017 11:38 PM
get_treed1985
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lights......

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Laser Torch is getting ready to release 2 New Lights, the Flamethrower & Flamethrower Lite........
They have made some other Modifications too......
Pretty decent looking Lights.

The one thing I don't like about the New Lights coming out is the way they put all the modules around the Head......to me it's Silly looking and it makes the Head look Huge....
The Smaller the Head the Better......that's the one thing I Loved about the Cajun Micro Gator, it's was Small and Compact that was pretty dang bright.
Tim

When is their new lights being released? And where can a feller see pics and info of the new light?

Old Post 12-31-2017 05:03 AM
get_treed1985 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for get_treed1985 Click here to Send get_treed1985 a Private Message Click Here to Email get_treed1985 Find more posts by get_treed1985 Add get_treed1985 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Lights......

quote:
Originally posted by get_treed1985
When is their new lights being released? And where can a feller see pics and info of the new light?

The Flamethrower Lite should be introduced at the Grand American
The Regular Flamethrower will follow within a couple of weeks.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 12-31-2017 at 04:30 PM

Old Post 12-31-2017 05:21 AM
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
I hunted with a Guy from Tennessee about 3 weeks ago that had the Exterminator .......it was a Nice Light, but Not any better than the Hellcat or the Reaper......yeah, it had an extra module for the Flood Walklight, But I couldn't tell much if any difference, there may have been more light right in front of you but as far as spreading the light wider.....I couldn't see it. To me the 3rd Module for Walking was useless. If you need more Walklight than what the Reaper or Hellcat has....You need a Seeing Eye Dog because you are Blind as heck.....LMAO....🙄
I couldn't see any difference in the Main Beam or the Color Modules either.
But it was a Nice Light, but I didn't care for the option of converting it from a Caplight to a Box/Belt Light......Some may like that option, but not me.
Thanks
Tim

I find this a bit odd, as far as I know there are only 3 Exterminators that have left Xtreme Pros shop. I have 1 and Johnny Dalton has the other 2.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 01-02-2018 08:19 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris
I find this a bit odd, as far as I know there are only 3 Exterminators that have left Xtreme Pros shop. I have 1 and Johnny Dalton has the other 2.

Thats what he called the Light.....

I didnt ask many questioms about it and he didnt offer much info about it. He was more interested in my Light I was using.....LOL

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 01-03-2018 at 03:07 AM

Old Post 01-02-2018 09:28 PM
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

Big Dog Lights

Big dog just released there new light . It looks very nice bright and light weight. I have there alpha that I love but now I want the new one..

Old Post 01-02-2018 10:29 PM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thats what he called the Light.....

I didnt ask many questioms anout it and he didnt offer much info about it. He was more interested in my Light I was using.....LOL

The light expert had a new light in front of him that he had never seen and didn't ask any questions? Again, odd.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:28 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

I use, recommend, and sell Sunspot Lights

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-02-2018 11:31 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Simple.......

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris
The light expert had a new light in front of him that he had never seen and didn't ask any questions? Again, odd.

I don't claim to be a Light expert, But I do buy a lot of lights and have a little insight on what I think a good light is.
The reason I didn't ask any questions is because I wasn't interested in it after seeing it in use, it wasn't better than what I was using.....So nothing odd about that......
But really, a whopping 3 Lights ....?.......LMAO.....🙄
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2018 03:14 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Big Dog Lights

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Francis
Big dog just released there new light . It looks very nice bright and light weight. I have there alpha that I love but now I want the new one..

Their New one did seem to be a Nice Light, especially it being very lightweight....
After watching their videos it looked pretty dang bright to me.
I have found the Older I get, the less weight I want to pack around....LOL
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2018 04:12 AM
springcreekwalk
UKC Forum Member

Re re simple

I find it real odd that anyone that spends 350.00 on a light has nothing to say good or bad nobody spends that kind of money and not be proud to have done it or really upset one
I also find it DIFFICULT to listen to someone that is way over emphasizing and putting way to much input on 1 certain discussion it becomes to a point that a recommendation becomes just a joke and a mockery on any given item or subject thus making it seemingly unreal or unbelievable sure root for your favorite team but I'm certain the original poster didn't need to or want to see a bunch of bickering and peeing contest from anyone including the ones that are supposed to be professionals I for 1 no the more someone tries pushing me towards something usually ends up sending me running the other way regardless if it's so or not.

Facts their is not a light or builder out their that will not stand behind there product period absolutely no one can or want negative effects from not doing so customer service is more of who you like and get along with the best and feel more comfortable dealing with

All lights now days are bright it gets to a point your splitting Frog hairs on all points of brightness main beam walk and color

I will say that lights made in the states and by our own neighbors should be first choice and not sending our hard earned money over seas and certainly do think they need anymore than they already get USA first buy local

What style you like or options should play a part of decision call every light builder your interested in get all info you can on the light your interested in at the same time gives you the chance to get to know the guy that's building your light talk to every single one of them and then make a decision you will find that one will stick out to you more than the others

Good luck and hope you the best no matter what light you chose

Old Post 01-03-2018 04:43 AM
springcreekwalk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for springcreekwalk Click here to Send springcreekwalk a Private Message Click Here to Email springcreekwalk Find more posts by springcreekwalk Add springcreekwalk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taCowalker
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
Anybody tried a k light zoom?

Got mine on the way I'll let you know...

To OP

The boss are a nice light but if you like brightness, better go else where.

I was very hard pressed between the reaper double death and the k-light zoom but after speaking with the owner at k-light he was very helpful to answer all my questions and got my light shipped to me very quickly with a 30 day guarantee that if I don't like the light I can return it for a refund.

Now what made me choose the zoom over the double death initially was the adjustment of the spot. In some situations I want a tight spot and other situations I want a wide spot. With the zoom you have that control. I've had k-lights before this one but this will be my first ever full cap light. From what he told me also u have your color choices on the main beam, red and off white to shine the tree if bright white isn't doing the job. Looking into all the cap lights it seemed like weight wise it was very comparable to the others. The double death offered a much better burn time but the burn time isn't something that concerns me personally. I want a good one but it don't have to last days, I'm good about charging my equipment.

I sort of think the double death is nearly the ultimate light. If he ever incorporates the adjustable spot into his double death setup you can forget ever needing another light.

But for today k-light sold me another light, for it fit my own personal want in being able to adjust the spot from super tight to flood with just a simple twist.

Hope this insight helps some!

**GRNITECH ‘PR’ FLATWOODS RATTLER
*‘PR’ JOURNEYS END BURLAP
**NITECH ‘PR’ MINNIE TRAXXX ATTACK
‘PR’ HEAVY METAL HILLBILLY
**GRNITECH ‘PR’ JOINERTOWN WIPEOUT ZEB 3
*‘PR’ BARNEY CREEK BOO
**GRBITECH GRCH ‘PR’ BARNEY CREEK SILK

Old Post 01-03-2018 05:48 AM
taCowalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taCowalker Click here to Send taCowalker a Private Message Click Here to Email taCowalker Find more posts by taCowalker Add taCowalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re re simple

quote:
Originally posted by springcreekwalk
I find it real odd that anyone that spends 350.00 on a light has nothing to say good or bad nobody spends that kind of money and not be proud to have done it or really upset one
I also find it DIFFICULT to listen to someone that is way over emphasizing and putting way to much input on 1 certain discussion it becomes to a point that a recommendation becomes just a joke and a mockery on any given item or subject thus making it seemingly unreal or unbelievable sure root for your favorite team but I'm certain the original poster didn't need to or want to see a bunch of bickering and peeing contest from anyone including the ones that are supposed to be professionals I for 1 no the more someone tries pushing me towards something usually ends up sending me running the other way regardless if it's so or not.

Facts their is not a light or builder out their that will not stand behind there product period absolutely no one can or want negative effects from not doing so customer service is more of who you like and get along with the best and feel more comfortable dealing with

All lights now days are bright it gets to a point your splitting Frog hairs on all points of brightness main beam walk and color

I will say that lights made in the states and by our own neighbors should be first choice and not sending our hard earned money over seas and certainly do think they need anymore than they already get USA first buy local

What style you like or options should play a part of decision call every light builder your interested in get all info you can on the light your interested in at the same time gives you the chance to get to know the guy that's building your light talk to every single one of them and then make a decision you will find that one will stick out to you more than the others

Good luck and hope you the best no matter what light you chose

Kevin
I agree with some or most of your Post.
However, there are a Couple of Light Builders out there that Customer Service is not their Best Quality......
I have had Guys contact me from all over the Country asking me for advice on their next purchase of a New Light. It's easy to tell that my Personal Preference is a Superior Light & a Brighteyes Light, But I have also steered guys towards other Lights as well, like to the Laser Torch Lights, K-Lights, Star Hunting Lights, Sunspot Lights, etc. etc.......After talking with the person and they describe the type of light they want and what options they need or want, then I direct them towards what I think will work for them. So far, Most Everyone has been happy with my recommendation .
There are a lot of Good Lights out there, and a few not so good.
I also think there are some "New" and "Updated" versions of Lights being made that have only a few modifications made to them with very little or no difference in Brightness......a Money Making Scheme.
Keep doing a good job on your lights and it will take you far.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:07 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights.......

I forgot to mention something......
If you want to know why I am a Huge Superior Light Fan, here is why.
In the last 10 years, almost Every Light I have owned has broke down on me....most right in the woods, EXCEPT for my Superior Lights. I have NEVER had a Superior Light Fail me. I have Not had any issues out of my Brighteyes Lights either, just started using them a few months ago...Time will Tell.
Other Lights have had some issues, anywhere from not being able to reach the Light Builder or knobs falling off, wires breaking inside, Drivers burning out on LED Heads, many different issues.
I also take Very Good care of my equipment .
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2018 01:17 PM
springcreekwalk
UKC Forum Member

Re simple but not simple minded

Tim

I don't recall trying to get personal or be personal involving names geared towards anyone imperticular but obviously you seemed it necessary to put my name in personally 1st off I'm glade that I get enough recognition that I apperantly weighed on your mind I must say you did hit the nail on the head on several things but I didn't feel necessary to need to mention come into play how ever since you feel it necessary glade you brought up several points
Point
1 your right not all lights are put together equal that's a fact some of us do spend much more time putting the love and action to detail the xtreme pro does just that the attention to detail and a unmatched workmanship has put xtreme pro forever on the map of high quality and performance that's why a life time warranty was felt that a build with such quality will last a lifetime and so far out of the hundreds upon hundreds of lights built we have almost a o in repair failure of the lights that come out of this shop

2nd parts since all parts are bought from superior guess what its the same parts you use in your lights and I have to say once again your right superior has the best parts to build lights I guess that's another reason that xtreme pro has such a hi quality light but thanks for pointing that out to everyone I'm sure that will help everyone know their getting the highest quality in parts known to the light industry

3rd
Options yes it is very true that options make the world go around witch I felt that the xtreme pro gives everyone the options xtreme pro was the first to put a 4 modual light on the market that has been out almost 2 years no other light company had ever seen such untill almost 2 years ago when I done it also I give a option on this head with 3 color selection and giving this light a 16 position setting and that's what you call total control of selection of brightness the xtreme pro signature head is what we have stuck with the entire time why because are feed back and growing recognition of being one of the best lights on the market Barr none

Overview
Lights built with the highest quality parts ;you should know
Lights built to the highest quality of workmanship witch deserves a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor

Complete control of light with 4 positions of walk from very dim to highest setting alot feel that this very low setting is necessary In cases when they just need just enough light to see a stop watch or write a score down on a score card without interfering or maybe even being somewhere we maybe should not be to go to get one of our hounds this comes in very handy
The control of having to most abundant walk light available and colors
The option of colors from red and Amber that's felt are the 2 best colors from summer to winter

Also the xtreme pro is user friendly that up untill this development no one used a completely every component detachable system to give the user the option to switch to a new cap just in seconds no more nasty cap or may switch from hard cap to soft cap
New head designs are easily upgraded in seconds so that way the guy who just buys a light and a new style comes out the user can change their self in just seconds without sending light in or having to buy a new model its simple and easy and the customer doesnt feel they bought something that is now out dated
The option of changing from cap light to belt light for when alot of my users feel like going fishing at night and don't want the risk of dropping their light in the water and loosing no worries if it's attached to your side

The responses from the xtreme pro from all that have used one and hunted with one is I love it best brightest light I've been in the woods with and best light I've owned so far

Tim you have never owned a xtreme pro light and doubt you've ever been. In the woods with one I feel like when I rejected your business 2 years ago it left a mark with you considering I wasn't willing to just give you a light for free or sell you one under whole sale cost for you to.promote my light as you wanted me to do I didn't feel I needed to give it away to make people like the light if you don't want to buy one of mine I don't feel like it's worth having if I have to give it to ya one so far everyone has been proud to buy it and own it and spend that much money and was happy to do it this is by some of the elite hardest hunting guys in the coon hunting industry that are out in the trenches on a nightly basis and not internet coon hunters that play on the computer more than they actually hunt real professionals that are 6 nights a week 52 weeks a year and thats why xtreme pro has been noted as one of the best in the buisness in a short period of time without a ton of advertising just word of mouth has put xtreme pro outdoors on the map and why you hear people saying it's one of the best I didn't need your type of publicity I find it very distasteful especially enough to warrant giving you one so you could advertise it that type advertising I can do without but I like this way of you advertising much better Have a great day

Last edited by springcreekwalk on 01-03-2018 at 03:28 PM

Old Post 01-03-2018 02:32 PM
springcreekwalk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for springcreekwalk Click here to Send springcreekwalk a Private Message Click Here to Email springcreekwalk Find more posts by springcreekwalk Add springcreekwalk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote