UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Moving Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Moving Sale

2 2 1/2 year old Redbones.They are littermates. They both rig,trail etc. I paid 2000.00 a peice. I will sell them together for 3600.00 or separate for 2000.00 a peice.They are from Nick Reeves, Their sire Jumbo .. One Blue tick female coming 5 for 500.00 She rigs trails and does it all. She would be much higher but she is a slower dog. One Dollins plotts ,he is coming 5 .He trails,trees etc. 1000.00, one Walker female 4 years old , trail dog,1000.00 Redbone female redbone pack dog 200.00 or can go With the other Redbones for free, She is a pack dog and a good outcross one dog box 250.00. Text and give me a time to call back.434 532 6335. I live in South Central Va. I need to move by the end of January. I will give references and describe accurately. Thanks

Last edited by VA/NC tree dawg on 12-19-2018 at 02:29 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2018 06:54 PM
VA/NC tree dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA/NC tree dawg Click here to Send VA/NC tree dawg a Private Message Find more posts by VA/NC tree dawg Add VA/NC tree dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brad Torbett
UKC Forum Member

2.5yr old

Show them in the woods?

Old Post 12-16-2018 08:32 PM
Brad Torbett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Torbett Click here to Send Brad Torbett a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Torbett Find more posts by Brad Torbett Add Brad Torbett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

I will show in woods after deer season goes out in three weeks.Several may be sold depending on money arriving.Text and I will call back.

Old Post 12-18-2018 11:54 AM
VA/NC tree dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA/NC tree dawg Click here to Send VA/NC tree dawg a Private Message Find more posts by VA/NC tree dawg Add VA/NC tree dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Djeast
New UKC Forum Member

What game are they running

PM sent to you. Serious inquiry. Let me know, thx.

Old Post 12-18-2018 04:38 PM
Djeast is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Djeast Click here to Send Djeast a Private Message Click Here to Email Djeast Find more posts by Djeast Add Djeast to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrHwKennels
New UKC Forum Member

Hey do you still have bluetick female that u was asking 500 for

Old Post 12-19-2018 11:21 PM
BrHwKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrHwKennels Click here to Send BrHwKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email BrHwKennels Find more posts by BrHwKennels Add BrHwKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

The Blue tick female went out on a two week trial yesterday,through January 4th.The man text tonight and said she did well today and was 400 yards ahead of his young dogs.She is my slowest dog. The gentleman bought a dog from me 5 years ago.We didn't realize it until we talked. I owe a couple people calls back. I will try tomorrow, I have been working late. Thanks

Old Post 12-23-2018 03:11 AM
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

Blue dog sold. The gentleman is satisfied. Thanks

Old Post 01-06-2019 02:25 AM
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

The older female pack dog is gone as of today.For all who have called I will not sell the two young Redbones I have or my (non advertised pack dogs) until my transfer comes through. I thought it was a done deal when I advertised. It turned out not to be. I feel I will be moving in February. I will update those who want the Redbones when I know for sure.All other dogs are negotiable. I guess it's obvious anyone can build a pack around the two Redbones. Thanks

Old Post 01-14-2019 11:09 PM
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

One dog not previously advertised.Wipeout bred 12 month old Walker gyo.She has been trailing 12 hour tracks off baits by her self.She also has busted one deer.She is not broke but tons of potential.$250.00 firm.Fsat good pup $250.00

Old Post 01-17-2019 03:29 AM
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Update

Still not sure of moving date. I believe to be towards the end of February. The twelve month old Walker gyp is sold. Thanks

Old Post 01-26-2019 05:40 PM
Skylined
UKC Forum Member

Hey will u show these dogs on bear if u ain't got none moving I've got few ur more welcome come show them I'll pay gas thxs

Old Post 01-26-2019 11:35 PM
Skylined is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skylined Click here to Send Skylined a Private Message Find more posts by Skylined Add Skylined to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skylined
UKC Forum Member

Also whoever got that gyp trailing 12 hr tracks for 250 I'll pay u 1000 for her if u can prove she will lol

Old Post 01-26-2019 11:38 PM
Skylined is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skylined Click here to Send Skylined a Private Message Find more posts by Skylined Add Skylined to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA/NC tree dawg
New UKC Forum Member

Skylines, a man named Ernie from Craven County N.C. bought the dog and he plans on hunting her around April.He knows about her , I never saw her trail a bear period. The man I bought her from 2 months ago said that was what she could do.That nan has since encountered serious legal troubles.As far as my dog's that I have owned I have let anyone know I am keeping them until I know for sure my job transfer is secure.Hiwever once I know I will be glad to show my dog's if you are within reasonable driving distance. Thanks

Old Post 01-27-2019 04:30 AM