UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Teams/Getting Along
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
"We're all on the same team"????? Have you ever seen or heard of any kind of athletic event or contest where everyone was "on the same team"? What kind of game would that be?

To answer this the olympics would categorize as the same idea as the redbone team I think!!

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:23 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jared, are you saying that you and your dad are going to start your own team and will be competing against everyone else?

Or maybe I should just be a reserve for all the teams, kinda like a free agent..

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:34 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Re: Questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Sawblade
Richard ,why do you ask so many questions ? I added up just the questions you have on this post alone and it's at an even 30.
Are you trying to get people in trouble ? Why is it that you constantly do this questioning thing? Are you working for the NSA ? The FBI ? The CIA ? The NRCA ? Which one of the covert organizations is it ?
How do we know we can trust you ? Are you a secret moderator for UKC ? How about PKC ? Are you a spy ? What is your full name ? It that hair really your own ?
Who are you voting for for president ? What hunt will you be going to this weekend ? Do you have a guide already set up ? Is the card filled out yet ? ROTFLMAO.

I got Richard pegged as a Sander's supporter.... he just always looks like he is feeling the Bern :P

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:13 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Re: Big difference

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
between bragging a little and gossiping, running other people down and their dogs down!!!!!

Thats the real problem in this breed...it isnt those who actively promote their dogs and what they are doing in the breed...even to the extent that some may think it sounds like bragging or boasting...its the few bad apples who get jealous and start attacking those who are just promoting and being proud of their dogs and accomplishments.
We should never be on this board attacking or tearing down the accomplishments of other redbone people...thats bad for the breed...and the sport.
I remember people who do things like that...and usually avoid them....but everyone else I try to help and encourage any way I can. I love to compete....in most things I do...been like that all my life. My dad always told me...what ever you do...try to do your best...and I always have....

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-09-2016 at 10:29 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:22 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

I be your huckleberry !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler

GO Ahead Make My Day !!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:35 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Richard

I always took you as a John Madden of sorts

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 03-09-2016 at 11:35 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:45 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

James 3:5-8

Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:58 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Adam, Kelly and Oldtimer, I thought that we said that there wouldn't be any "negative attack ads"?

I never agreed to anything. And what's this "we" stuff, did you ask me to join your team? 😄

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:01 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Barrett
UKC Forum Member

Richard

quote:
Originally posted by David Richardson
James 3:5-8

Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Now see what you started Lambert...lol

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:07 PM
Danny Barrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Barrett Click here to Send Danny Barrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Barrett Find more posts by Danny Barrett Add Danny Barrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

I think we all chose to be on the same team when we snapped a lead to a red do. The breeding and traits define the team in general not individual teams within the breed just as player personalities are different in sports but they all still play for the same team. Ego and pride may change how they feel about each other or how they work together but their still on one team just as we are. I think if we accepted the fact that we all have something a little different and worked with each other to improve what we had no matter the names on the papers a red would have won the world long ago. As long as the thought that we are all working individually we will not get there

Ntch Ch Pr Riddles Redhot Katie htx
Pr Mtn Valley Whistlin Dixie

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:13 PM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, David, that sure does sound good in theory but where has it gotten us? I think that we will get farther if we work against each other. I like to call that "competition". It "seems to me" that a little jealousy, bickering, bragging, attacking and or tearing down may be just what we need to inspire us to put forth a little more effort. I know that it inspires me to try a little harder. "Just getting along" only inspires complacency. And I was just joking about the complaining and negativity. I think that we might need a little more. Just look back a couple of years to when there was a lot more "competition" on this board and at the hunts. Everyone was all fired up and we were getting a lot more accomplished. The hunts were exciting and fun to attend. But then UKC stepped in with an iron fist and everyone decided to just "get along". How did that work out? ....BORING....
Teams are what "you" make of them. Each man can be his own team. Ideally, that would be best. But sometimes you have to have some help. Have you ever had a "teammate" that was on your side until you unsnapped the dogs and then it was every man for himself?
The Olympics... Good anology. Every country has a team. Every event has a team within their country's team that participates in that event. These teams all train together. But what happens when the event starts? It is every man/woman for themselves. Does anyone remember who Tanya Harding the skater was?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-09-2016 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Shane, I looked back through this but I could not find a post by John Dell?

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Danny, now don't you go quoting "The Golden Rule".

Old Post 03-09-2016 11:54 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Team

Ha. I am an Army of one. I guess I will have to sail my ship alone.

Old Post 03-10-2016 12:01 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

How many hokies does it take to make a cartel anyway? Does a cartel make your dogs better? I may start a Ohio cartel if it does. The Buckeye Cartel dose not have a good ring too it though. If you don't own a hokie can you still join the Virginia Cartel and how much are the dues? Is a cartel a team?

Moonlight Game Over (Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw G Man x Gr. Nt.Ch. Gold Ch. Laytons Classy Cali)

Outlaw Hank (Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Glisson's Outlaw Jesse James Jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)

Old Post 03-10-2016 12:16 AM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Barrett
UKC Forum Member

let

me just say in all seriousness that most good redbones come out of little groups scattered across the country. When I started out there was Timber Chopper. Max Hunter is accredited with TC but he had help. Right around him was Glenn Bosley , Otis Owens, and some more I cant recall in The Richmond Virginia area. I was fortunate enough to get to go up and hunt with those guys a time or two. Then there was Ted Baker in Georgia who I hold as the most unsung hero in the redbone breed. He brought to the breed Rambling Red Ace. But as with TC he had help .Around him were guys like Johnny Cowan, Sammy Maddox, Jimmy Oglesby, Johnny Micheal. Im sure many of you can name like groups in your area. But dominant reproducers like TC and Ace don't come along often and when they do its usually by accident. With modern communication and transportation we should take advantage of it. Also I would like to add that Richard I accept your apology in advance for blasting Gus like you did. After all you should be proud of him ..His grand sire came from you. Me and Rex are collaborators with Jim and Gus. Just look at the pictures from southern redbone days. There we are in the winners circle together and getting along!

Old Post 03-10-2016 12:24 AM
Danny Barrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Barrett Click here to Send Danny Barrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Barrett Find more posts by Danny Barrett Add Danny Barrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

Great movements are often started with a theory or even a dream. And that's what we need movement. Praise the lord and pass out the ammunition cause the want to have a red dog on top will be a war but not one we should fight with each other

Ntch Ch Pr Riddles Redhot Katie htx
Pr Mtn Valley Whistlin Dixie

Old Post 03-10-2016 01:12 AM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Does anyone remember who Tanya Harding the skater was? [/B]

YES
I dont think anyone needs to go that far lol
Im all for competition but fair not the Tonya Harding type

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 03-10-2016 01:13 AM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, David, that sure does sound good in theory but where has it gotten us? I think that we will get farther if we work against each other. I like to call that "competition". It "seems to me" that a little jealousy, bickering, bragging, attacking and or tearing down may be just what we need to inspire us to put forth a little more effort. I know that it inspires me to try a little harder. "Just getting along" only inspires complacency. And I was just joking about the complaining and negativity. I think that we might need a little more. Just look back a couple of years to when there was a lot more "competition" on this board and at the hunts. Everyone was all fired up and we were getting a lot more accomplished. The hunts were exciting and fun to attend. But then UKC stepped in with an iron fist and everyone decided to just "get along". How did that work out? ....BORING....
Teams are what "you" make of them. Each man can be his own team. Ideally, that would be best. But sometimes you have to have some help. Have you ever had a "teammate" that was on your side until you unsnapped the dogs and then it was every man for himself?
The Olympics... Good anology. Every country has a team. Every event has a team within their country's team that participates in that event. These teams all train together. But what happens when the event starts? It is every man/woman for themselves. Does anyone remember who Tanya Harding the skater was?

Ask T Mack about drawing a teamate in competition that is on your side till you unsnap em... At least he didnt waste much time informing me what he was going to to do to me the last time I drew him...lol
He was like one of those people in the snickers commercials that change when you feed em a snickers!
Luckily the dogs sorted it all out so the handlers didnt have to
I think he was holding a grudge because Lisa drew him last year at National Days and gave him a spankin with Outlaw Cherry Bomb....

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-10-2016 at 03:42 AM

Old Post 03-10-2016 03:38 AM
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

We're all buddy's till the hunt time starts then it's every man for himself lol I expect you to know you're dog & the rules just like I'm expected to, I'll even help the judge call your dog too huh Shane when you call mine 😂

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 03-10-2016 03:54 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairforce1
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Reds (kins) = Team

Offense,
Defense ,
Special teams. = groups (teams) within the team.

If those groups dont work together they won't win the superbowl !!

Just kinda how i see it.

If these groups aren't willing to admit they need a little help from the others to get to the ultimate goal, they will probably never get there. It should be obvious by now that no single group has just what it takes ! Maybe men up, work together and get er done!! Its long overdue!!

Keep um Red,

Jim Blair

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:39 AM
blairforce1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blairforce1 Click here to Send blairforce1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blairforce1 Find more posts by blairforce1 Add blairforce1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Dominguez
We're all buddy's till the hunt time starts then it's every man for himself lol I expect you to know you're dog & the rules just like I'm expected to, I'll even help the judge call your dog too huh Shane when you call mine 😂
Calm down...you need a snickers bar! Lol

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:43 AM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Outlaw
Calm down...you need a snickers bar! Lol

Got to admit our team is a little dysfunctional. 😎🔫

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 03-10-2016 06:29 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Most outlaws are

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:03 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now Danny, you know what I think about poor Gus. I just think that you should tell everone else. What picture/win are you talking about? I haven't seen a big thread telling us all about some supposed "win" that you and Rex got? I haven't even seen anything saying that you would let someone breed their female to Gus. I thought that you just bred him to your own females. And you mean to say that Gus came from my line of dogs? It is no wonder that he is such a nice dog. Just what does his pedigree look like? Isn't it a little funny that no one has seen it? I think that I will start taking "credit" for his breeding. Gus The Wonder Dog is L's Timber Redbones bred. Maybe I will start bragging about him.
And you mean that Redbone Teams are not something new?

David K, do you mean that I have started a "movement". I feel like Arlo Guthrie. Once more now in three part harmony, "the L's Timber Redbone Massacre". I just hope that I don't end up sitting on the "Group W" bench with Shane and the rest of the outlaws.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-10-2016 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 03-10-2016 02:05 PM