UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > ***western Virginia Coon Hunt Contest***
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

***western Virginia Coon Hunt Contest***

Attention Coon Hunters in the Bath County, Va. and surrounding area. I am trying to see how many Va or West Va. hunters are on the Ukc board in driving distances that would be willing to drive to my neck of the woods for a Big coon contest. Bath County is almost 3/4's government land so you wouldn't have any trouble finding a place to drop your dogs on public land. Government roads and public land every where. Bath County is pretty much a hour to a hour and a half from Roanoke Va, Staunton Va, Harrisonburg Va, Covington Va, Lexington Va, Lewisburg WV, Marlington WV, and Franklin WV.

If I see enough interest in the Event I could establish a date and time for it sometime on a Friday or Saturday night in February or first weekend of March.

***Coon Hunters*** I'm trying to organize a Coon Hunt Contest in Bath county and surrounding area. I need feedback from anyone that would be interested to get a idea of how many people could make it to the event. Cash Prizes and door prizes. This is not going to be your typical heaviest coon wins; to much cheating and rigged hunts like that. I want this to be clean, fair, and as much fun as possible. Basically you will just be going on a pleasure hunt and have a possibility of winning prizes and money. You'll prepay for tickets which you will draw out of hat after you return with your catch which is no more than two coons per hunting party(not per person)per night by Virginia State game laws. After you return with your catch you'll draw numbers out of a hat 5-30 which represent weights. Numbers will be reusable after every drawing. Who ever draws the number closest to the weight of their coon will win first place and so on. Their will be a entry fee of five dollars per dog entered and 5 dollars per ticket with a limit of 4 tickets. Their will be a deadline time set which we will vote on. You will have to be back to the meeting place by the deadline or you will be disqualified and your money will be nonrefundable. If there is a tie for any position the total weight of your catch will break the tie. Anyone who is interested please reply or send me a personal message. Thank you!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2014 04:16 AM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Old Post 01-24-2014 06:04 AM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

Updates and replys

Anyone that is interested please direct post all replys to the post on Ukc coon hounds please. All update will be there.

Old Post 01-24-2014 08:54 PM