UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Book um Danno Pups
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Looking foward to getting them up and going.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2014 07:25 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

had a bad misshap today and lost 2 male pups so there are no extras.everybody that has booked a pup still has one.

Old Post 07-09-2014 03:23 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

pups are looking good and ready to go.I am still waiting on the papers to come in hopefully they will be here in a day or two.

Old Post 07-15-2014 05:07 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I really excited about this litter. Performancd, SS ,and CHKC registere. These pups have a big opportunity to make a name for themselves. Thanks Scotty.

Old Post 07-15-2014 09:00 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Just to clarify a few things, these pups will be super staked and chkc super pup program eligible. We did not performance Danno and this litter due to lack of interest. I will enroll him in the performance program for future breedings if I get enough interest. None of this is free and it makes it kind of tuff on a working man sometimes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Old Post 07-15-2014 11:03 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
J None of this is free and it makes it kind of tuff on a working man sometimes..

Know what u mean Kasey, No telling at the money I ve spent to Perforance and SS a litter of pups. Always figured if I could break even Id done good.People call me a quite a bit about breeding to Danno. I just tell them I dont own a hair on him and they need to call you.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 07-15-2014 11:34 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dale, Im not thru winning with him yet. I don't mind breeding a few females, but i'm not retiring him to the breeding pen yet! Checking into collecting and storing some semen off him in the near future.

Old Post 07-16-2014 04:12 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I have a 1 more female pup I will sale

Old Post 07-17-2014 04:58 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up another cw last night in Simsboro, La. with my 14 yr old nephew, Triston James, handling him!

Old Post 07-19-2014 05:20 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Way to go Triston great job. Even a kid can with with this dog, that says something, nice kid and good dog. He just keeps on keeping on. Went down ysterday and picked up two cute little females. Six mths and we ll see what takes place.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:44 PM
awolf
UKC Forum Member

danno pup

I can't hardly wait to turn one those danno pup loose on the Lil washita river

Old Post 07-27-2014 08:00 PM
awolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awolf Click here to Send awolf a Private Message Find more posts by awolf Add awolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno Pup

This is lucky Lady.

Old Post 08-06-2014 04:10 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

What yall think about this future cross? All responses will be accepted good or bad.

-----guitars ghost
Danno
-----sister

-------glissons outlaw jesse james jr
----cypress river outlaws G-Man
-------mosquito ck outlaw sue (BIlly the Kid)
Roxie
------dicksons red cat
----dicksons red liz
------dicksons red faith (Tree Rizin Deacon Does It)

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:06 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Top side of ped I know about, bottom side not sure. If she s a coondog to coondog chances are favorable.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 08-11-2014 06:33 PM
rickp
UKC Forum Member

Kasey I sent you a PM

GRNITECH GRCH PRUITT'S REBEL RED(GRNITECH GRCH PR KEYS OUTLAW RAZOR RED XGRCH CCH TREE RIZIN SOME KINDA WONDERFUL)
GRNITECH PRUITT'S BUCK (NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF X PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY)
NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF ( GRCH GRNITECH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE CH SOGGYBOTTOM LOCKET DOWN )
NITECH CH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' RAZOR'S RUSH ( RIP )(GRNITECH GRCH' KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED X GRNITECH GRCH'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM T-TOP SHADOW)
NITECH PRUITT'S MAGGIE MAE (GRNITECH THE RED ROCKER X GRNITECH CH PR GUITAR'S GHOST MISSISSIPPI )
PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY ( CH YELLOW RIVER RED COPPER X FICKEN'S LATE NIGHT STAR )

Old Post 08-12-2014 01:18 PM
rickp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rickp Click here to Send rickp a Private Message Click Here to Email rickp Find more posts by rickp Add rickp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
What yall think about this future cross? All responses will be accepted good or bad.

-----guitars ghost
Danno
-----sister

-------glissons outlaw jesse james jr
----cypress river outlaws G-Man
-------mosquito ck outlaw sue (BIlly the Kid)
Roxie
------dicksons red cat
----dicksons red liz
------dicksons red faith (Tree Rizin Deacon Does It)

Anyone have any info on bottom side of ped?

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 08-12-2014 01:45 PM
awolf
UKC Forum Member

danno pup

Thanks Scotty. Sure proud of my pup!

Old Post 08-16-2014 03:23 AM
awolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awolf Click here to Send awolf a Private Message Find more posts by awolf Add awolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Picked up another cw Saturday night. Let my nephew Triston handle Danno again. Went to UKC at Shongaloo Danno treed one alone but got beat. Left there and made the Double Header at Ringgold just before the deadline on the late hunt. Triston handled again and won that one. Supposed to have my females delivered tomorrow so maybe we'll have some more pups soon!

Old Post 08-25-2014 11:15 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Kasey

Sounds like u have u one good backup handler there. Good to see some younger ones takeing intrest in the sport. Congrads to Triston and Danno on another win. Keep um seeing red.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 08-26-2014 05:34 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Man I tell ya

I have two females out of this cross and they are about to run me crazy. I let them out every evening to run and socialize them. I can t take my eyes off either one of them or they re gone. My head fells like a merry go round trying to keep up with both of them, one in one direction and the other another. They are growing like weeds, dark eyed, medium to dark red in color and a head full of sence. Took them to the woods for the first time yesterday evening for a short walk. They didn t venture out far, but those noses were on the ground the whole time. Another month or two and they ll be getting some woods time at night.Cant wait.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-01-2014 08:55 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno pup

This my granddaughter with both her cooners. One of is a little on the short side. But she thinks she is as big as they come.

Old Post 09-02-2014 03:13 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Hey Don I think thats the darkest one in the litter. Sho looks good.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-02-2014 11:22 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Just seen where Danno is back on top in the money by a little less than six dollars. It will be back and forth to the end would be my guess.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-03-2014 06:48 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I named mine J.R. I sure hope he is the winner that his daddy is.

Old Post 09-04-2014 02:28 PM
awolf
UKC Forum Member

danno pup

I named mine washita river drifter. He is dark red. Very large and houndy looking pup.

Old Post 09-04-2014 03:39 PM