UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Book um Danno Pups
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Book um Danno Pups

Nitch, Silver Ch Book Um Danno has been bred to a female out of Don Barrnetts Deuce dog and a female that is a gr. pup to Outlaw Red Moon and Moon Light Pepprer Ann. Pus will be SS , not performance. Price will be $300 with 50 deposit. This should be an exceptional cross. Both dogs hard treeing stay put type dogs, started treeing a young age and should pass this on.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2014 02:37 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

pups

I raised and started the female of this litter. She was making a real nice cooner while she was here. She started very young. She hunted out good, got struck quick, and was an ever breath treedog. She also has a good mouth . She has a very reproductive pedigree. I have hunted with Danno and a couple of his littermates and some of his half brothers and sisters. I can't see any reason these pups shouldn't make cooners. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Nothing to hide here guys . Get some of this http://s1046.photobucket.com/albums...t=VIDEO0010.mp4

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 04-09-2014 at 04:00 PM

Old Post 04-09-2014 03:39 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dale and Don.The litter Danno is out of is one of the most consistent litters I have seen.Danno is a winner plain and simple.If nothing happens to him I believe he will set all kinds of records for redbones in $kc.The gyp that Don let me use to breed to Danno is stacked with coondogs and winners and if all goes as planned she will be put in the hunts after the pups are weaned.Kasey Dooly was good enough to let us breed this gyp while Danno is being pushed hard.A lot of folks wouldn't have.We made this cross with one goal in mind,to try and produce BIG TIME WINNERS.It might or might not work,But I am banking on it.Thanks Kasey,Don and Dale for making this cross possible.If interested in a pup you can call Kasey or myself. Don said he would be glad to answer any questions on the gyps side and I know Dale would do the same on Dannos side.

scotty 870-951-0339
Kasey 318-453-1632

Last edited by scotty on 04-10-2014 at 05:25 AM

Old Post 04-09-2014 05:12 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by scotty
Thanks Dale and Don.The litter Danno is out of is one of the most consistent litters I have seen.Danno is a winner plane and simple.If nothing happens to him I believe he will set all kinds of records for redbones in $kc.The gyp that Don let me use to breed to Danno is stacked with coondogs and winners and if all goes as planned she will be put in the hunts after the pups are weaned.Kasey Dooly was good enough to let us breed this gyp while Danno is being pushed hard.A lot of folks wouldn't have.We made this cross with one goal in mind,to try and produce BIG TIME WINNERS.It might or might not work,But I am banking on it.Thanks Kasey,Don and Dale for making this cross possible.If interested in a pup you can call Kasey or myself. Don said he would be glad to answer any questions on the gyps side and I know Dale would do the same on Dannos side.

scotty 870-951-0339
Kasey 318-453-1632

Dale----870-687-1509

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 04-09-2014 10:00 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

if there is enough interest Danno will be performanced

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:29 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up another cw last night at the Shriners Benefit in Monroe La. Gonna Switch handlers tonight and see how Angie does with him.

Old Post 04-12-2014 07:54 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Danno picked up another cw last night at the Shriners Benefit in Monroe La. Gonna Switch handlers tonight and see how Angie does with him.
Great job Kasey. Get um Angie.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 04-14-2014 04:12 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On you win at the St Jude.
I don't think Danno is very well know in our UKC world. I can tell yall, Danno is a nice well rounded hound. He also comes from a good reproductive litter. His mom has held a spot on the current reproducers list for awhile. I don't know how this cross will turnout, but it is well worth the try. Yall get cha self some of this and go for it. Like I said, there is nothing to hide here. I will answer any questions I can. Bear Barnett. 870-500-4996.

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:30 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Angie said Danno looked good Saturday night but couldn't get his mouth open quick enough! lol. Oh well it happens sometimes. Gonna hit a UKC hunt Saturday night. Danno has 1 win toward Gr.Nt. and needs 5pts to make show champion in very limited hunts.

Old Post 04-15-2014 03:00 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

How about the Ar State hunt Kasey?

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:37 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-19-2014 04:21 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

WHAT

I can t beleive it,no takers. All I can say is u ll are going to miss out.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 04-25-2014 05:48 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Danno wins Thursday and Friday night in $kc.

Old Post 04-26-2014 04:24 PM
Russ Springer
New UKC Forum Member

Danno is the real deal. These pups should please both competition hunters and pleasure hunters.

Old Post 04-27-2014 02:11 AM
Russ Springer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russ Springer Click here to Send Russ Springer a Private Message Find more posts by Russ Springer Add Russ Springer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russ Springer
Danno is the real deal. These pups should please both competition hunters and pleasure hunters.

Might out ta get tya one.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 04-28-2014 11:21 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-03-2014 04:30 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I have been hunting the momma a little here lately.She will get through the country and is a hard treedog.Pups should be nice.

Old Post 05-08-2014 05:28 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Scotty, this cross should be a goodun. That female is a super hard treedog. And she will get struck quick. I really liked her when she was here. She was a good pup. Folks are gona miss out if they don't get some of this.
If there is enough females to go around, I would like one for Jason and me.
Keep me posted buddy.

Old Post 05-08-2014 06:04 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Danno is a coon treer and a winner.The gyp is an action packed dog.Pups should put you in the winners circle and put hides on the wall.

Old Post 05-13-2014 06:08 PM
easttxranch
UKC Forum Member

When are the pups due and when are they going to be ready?

'PR' EAST TEXAS RED ROCK
2017 Winter Classic High scoring Redbone Male
GRCH 'PR' EAST TEXAS TRIP (RIP)
GRCH 'PR' EAST TEXAS TIMBER JACK (MEXICO)
'PR' EAST TEXAS TIMBER ANNIE (MEXICO)
CH 'PR' GRANDRIVERS OK CALL ME MAE B (MEXICO)

Old Post 05-15-2014 07:14 AM
easttxranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easttxranch Click here to Send easttxranch a Private Message Click Here to Email easttxranch Visit easttxranch's homepage! Find more posts by easttxranch Add easttxranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

due the second week in june

Old Post 05-15-2014 03:54 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Scotty a man from OK called last nite asking about Danno and the female. I told him what I knew and he said he would call u.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 05-15-2014 04:58 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

yeah my phone said I had a voice mail but nothing was there and my phone showed no missed calls.I don't have good reception around here lately.

Old Post 05-15-2014 06:46 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

pups due in a couple weeks

Old Post 05-20-2014 05:15 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

pup list so far:

males:
1. me
2. Angie Williams
3. Albert Wolfe
4. Isaac mercer

females:

1. Don Barnett
2. Dale Weaver
3. Donnie Petrash

Last edited by scotty on 06-13-2014 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 05-23-2014 07:28 PM