UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Guitars Ghost x Treetalkin Sister
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Steve Cloud

came up this morning from just south of Shreveport LA. and picked up a male and female pup . Both pups nice dark in color, the male pup chased cat across yard put it up on butane tank and started barking up at it. Steve says he huinted walkers for years and had some good ones, but said he always wanted him a pair of redbones. Said he was trying to slow down some, I think he got the wrong breeding if he wants to slow down. These are going to be some goyander dogs. jmo . Thanks Steve and best of luck. D Weaver

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2009 08:21 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

need trans for pup

Looking for someone going to pkc world hunt. The young man who is getting this pup had a young dog out of some of my stock that was setting the woods on fire and got ran over at 1 yr old. This young man hunts walker dogs and he wants another good redbone. He was coming from indiana today to pick his pup up, but his wife had a bad fall and he had to pospone. Itold him i would try and find trans. Iwill be at Brooks Magill hunt in tenn. If you can help it would be appreciated by both parties. Pm or call 1-870-687-1509 D Weaver Thanks

Old Post 09-26-2009 05:48 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

How your pups doing?

Would like to know how everyones pups are coming along.

Old Post 10-06-2009 04:11 PM
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

MY Pup

Is doing good, she is running loose on the farm and growing up with a razor female pup that is 9 days older. They both run loose on the farm with a 8 month old feist. The ghost puppy is the smallest of the three but is quickly becoming the most gritty because she has been the one they both pick on. They are exposed daily to livestock, squirrels and who knows what all. She is turning into a really nice looking pup that will no doubt be show material. She hasnt treed any coons yet but that probly wont be long. She sounds like she will have a squal chop kind of a mouth.We have named her skeeter and she runs the farm like she owns it. Thanks Dale i will keep you posted. Larry

Old Post 10-06-2009 06:12 PM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

chad rosie female, says she got a nice mouth.

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

'Pr' Lucking's Northern Red Tucker

AND THE PAST:
NT.CH.CH.LUCKING'S KN. LAKE TROOPER
NT.CH.GR.CH.LUCKING'S RAISIN KANE(son of trooper)
NT.CH.CH. LUCKING'S MAD MAGGIE(niece to tornado)
GR.CH.NT.CH.LUCKING'S RED TORNADO(son of trooper)
NT.CH.GR.CH.L&I RED HOT WYLIE(son of tornado)
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)
nt.ch.gr.ch.Lucking's Midnite Desperado (son of cowgirl)(sold to bill tabler)
Nt.Ch.Ch. Desperado's Midnite 3 D(son of Desperado) (given to larry tabler)

Old Post 10-06-2009 08:19 PM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

Thats one good looking pup there!!!!

Old Post 10-06-2009 09:16 PM
aft-drk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aft-drk Click here to Send aft-drk a Private Message Click Here to Email aft-drk Find more posts by aft-drk Add aft-drk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bretzel
UKC Forum Member

PUP

hey dale
my little female is doing alot better. had a little problem with some infection but she seems to have gotten over it. i think she is going to be pretty gritty. seems to have a good mouth. really is growing alot. we have named her BH'S AR River Lil Red Athena.

Old Post 10-14-2009 03:44 AM
Bretzel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bretzel Click here to Send Bretzel a Private Message Click Here to Email Bretzel Find more posts by Bretzel Add Bretzel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

These pups ought to have great noses.

Old Post 10-14-2009 03:38 PM
aft-drk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aft-drk Click here to Send aft-drk a Private Message Click Here to Email aft-drk Find more posts by aft-drk Add aft-drk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Brett

Glad to hear the little girl is doing good. As i told you when you picked her up i think you have a real good prospect. Hope she turns out to be everything you expect. Thanks for the up date. Dale Have one male left would consider selling to the rite person.

Last edited by redpower on 10-15-2009 at 03:57 PM

Old Post 10-15-2009 03:53 PM
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

Male Pup

I know one thing, that male pup you sent up here that is going to illinois is the loudest little pup I have ever heard.

Old Post 10-15-2009 06:04 PM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Loud

Glad to hear that, but i hope it and all the rest get even louder when they go to hitting the wood . Thanks Larry- Dale

Old Post 10-15-2009 07:30 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Steve Cloud of Castor LA. got a male and female pup off this cross. I called him yesterday,had a real nice conversation with him. Said he is tickled to death with his pups, they were growing and makeing some real nice looking dogs. These two pups are real dark and should make some beauties. He told me he has not had them out that much because of all the rain but he has spent a lot of time sociallizing with them there in the pen, and cant wait till they are ready to kick some walker butt. Steve has raised and hunted some good walkers in his time, but decided he was going red for a change.

Old Post 10-31-2009 05:33 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

4 mth old pup trees first coon

Heath Kessenger got a real dark pup out of this litter. This pup went through about 4 different people getting him from Arkansas to Illinois, with everyone of them wanting him. He finally made it about two wks ago. Heath says the pup had one drag made which he opened on track and treed. Last night was his second time in the woods at night. Three other dogs open and trail they are walkin in toward the dogs and pup smelling around on ground and up on trees He said they got in close to the other dogs and pup goes in opens and trails about 300 yds to tree and trees behind other dogs. Shot coon out, pup first to put mouth on coon and last to turn loose. Pull dogs off coon and it runs about 50 yrs and hits tree. Turn pup loose and he tracks it and trees it. Shot coon out dead and pup grabs and shake the- h -out of it. Heath has 2 witness to the fact and says he is walking on cloud 9 with this pup. Hope everyone esle who got pup off this cross has the same luck. Thanks D Weaver

Old Post 11-11-2009 03:07 PM
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Heath myself Dale and Man is he tickled with his pup outta Sister and Ghost. Already treed a coon and at 4 months old!!! Wow. Thats awesome!! Bill

Old Post 11-12-2009 04:54 PM
Royce Taylor
UKC Forum Member

Pups,

Sounds like Dale needs to make some more of these pups. All it cost is the gas to get to Dumas, MS.

662-538-4763

Old Post 11-13-2009 10:25 PM
Royce Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Taylor Click here to Send Royce Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email Royce Taylor Find more posts by Royce Taylor Add Royce Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Royce, You can bet if what im seeing continues there will be another trip made from Arkansas to Mississippi just for that purpose.

Old Post 11-14-2009 04:40 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

15 MTH PUP

Chad Byrd called sunday ev ening had nice conversation with him. Said he carried Jacksons LITTLE Rosie out the night before just to let her get use to the woods not expecting her do any thing for her first time out. Cut his older female loose ,opend of the tail gate Rosie hit the ground be hind her open, trailed about a 1000yrds and treed with other dog. He was going to video this but battery dead. Called and woke Wade Lucking up to let him hear her tree just to have a witness to the fact. Little Jackson was sick and did not get to see his pup tree her first coon. This tickled Chad and myself to death. Keep it up Chad.

Old Post 11-23-2009 02:11 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Carried a male pup i keep out of this cross out for first time sunday night. Cut him loose with his mammy, he left with her stayed gone about 20 min could not keep up and came back. He stayed out 30 -40- yrds hunting not under my feet.Ran one old cold track treed in den tree. So cold pup could not do anyting with it. That is alright he was not under my feet.

Old Post 12-02-2009 12:28 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Between myself and a hunting buddy, Wayne Rhineheart we have keep 4 pups out of this cross. We generally carry two pups out at a time, they do not do a lot of playing as you would exspect a couple of pups to do. They leave with the older and stay gone a little while,when they do come back in they are not under foot they are out 40-60 yards with there nose to the ground hunting. We really like what we are seeing out of these young pups. Have not got on any hot tracks since we have been takeing them.

Old Post 12-20-2009 04:21 PM
jbailey07
UKC Forum Member

glad to here pups are doing well.

Dale, if Mat doesn't have a litter soon out of his GNITECH I wil be callin you.

Brett, I haven't heard from you in a while. Call me and we'll go dump out. I know that this weather isn't the best for a pup, but I have a 5 month old pup that needs to be hunted.

479-518-7293

Old Post 12-20-2009 06:31 PM
jbailey07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbailey07 Click here to Send jbailey07 a Private Message Find more posts by jbailey07 Add jbailey07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

Dale

Jus wanted to let you know I have been hunting my ghost / sister
puppy quite a bit she is off to a good start hunts hard and stays gone, opening on track and treeing with other dogs. will dive right in on one and hang on. As loud a mouth as you will ever hear on a pup. I like her more everytime we go. She will be a good one. Thanks Larry

Old Post 12-31-2009 11:18 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry good to hear from you i am getting a lot of good feed back on this litter of pups. Got a call from Heath Kessenger a couple nigts ago. The dark pup he picked up from you had been ran over by a snowplow and died. Heath said thi little pup had treed about twenty coons by himself before the accident. Said this upset him so bad he was going to have to take some time off from hunting. Said this pup had given him and a freind more enjoyment than any pup he has ever hunted. They say the good die young.
Jbailey give me a call i may have one i would let go.

Last edited by redpower on 01-01-2010 at 12:07 AM

Old Post 01-01-2010 12:05 AM
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

WOW!!

Thats a shame heath had sent me some pictures of that puppy running and treeing at 4 months he was super excited about him. That is two in a row for him killed by auto I think. i hate to hear that he was a nice pup.

Old Post 01-01-2010 01:37 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Anyone having a pup out of this litter let me know the good and bad about your pup. Thanks Dale Weaver

Old Post 01-01-2010 04:18 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 01-12-2010 09:41 PM