UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Guitars Ghost x Treetalkin Sister
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Guitars Ghost x Treetalkin Sister

Litter of 11 born 7-15-09 5 males and 6 females- all dark red-UKC Performance - PKC SS- Call for info - competion hunters preferred. 1-870-798-3013 D. Weaver

Last edited by redpower on 07-23-2009 at 10:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2009 11:56 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

hey Dale

Pick me out a good female blacker the muzzle the better i will call you later Thanks Larry

Old Post 07-17-2009 01:33 AM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Going fast

Two females and three males spoken for. four females- two males left.

Old Post 07-18-2009 02:54 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

How's the dam bred?

Old Post 07-18-2009 04:01 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

pups

Hello all, I can personally say I have hunted with this female, NICE HOUND. Good luck with the pups Dale. Glad you had a nice litter. Treed 6 singles Last night with Sue and Katie. Thank goodness we had a break in the heat!

Old Post 07-18-2009 08:02 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

ped.

Willtry to post ped - Do good to even get to this web-site- To much of a redneck i guess. Some say i cant even opperate a wheelbarrow, but i know a coondog when i see one.

Old Post 07-19-2009 12:29 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

ped.

pr meltons tenn. red man
nitech ch pr fireballs timberchoppin dan
pr meltons treetalking queen

Vaughns Smoken Red Hot Ace

ch pr timber chopper pine meadow bo
pr timber chopper lulu

Treetalkin Red Hot Sister

Grnitch Grch Parkers Reverend Red
nitech pr tree talking tater
pr tree talkin ruby

pr tree talkin sweet ann

pr bowens ark hank
pr ouachita river red lucy
pr coopers ark angle
not bad for a redneck!

Last edited by redpower on 10-30-2011 at 04:35 PM

Old Post 07-20-2009 02:22 PM
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

Folks, This should be one heck of a cross!!! I trained the Dam and did NOT want Mr. Dale to have her back! She is fast, has one heck of a nose on her and is honest. We at After Dark Kennels have trained some fine hounds but this female is truly awesome!
Bill Briscoe

Old Post 07-20-2009 02:45 PM
aft-drk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aft-drk Click here to Send aft-drk a Private Message Click Here to Email aft-drk Find more posts by aft-drk Add aft-drk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

How long to train

just curious how long it took you to train her. it seems like a never ending process to train one. My opinion big difference between training and starting. What do you charge for this training process, how long does it take and when I get my dog back is it trained or started. Thanks Larry

Old Post 07-20-2009 06:29 PM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

train or start

Larry all i can tell you it was in her. She had been in the woods one time and seen one coon when i carried her to after dark. He says after the second night he carried her she ran with his dogs and treed. When i got her backabout 4or5 mths later she was a coon hattin little bitch and run and tree her own. Call it what you want started or trained i was well pleased. As far as price you will have to talk with him. We have a buddy plan that we use for this purpose. Dale

Old Post 07-20-2009 10:31 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

going

Two males &three females left.

Old Post 07-21-2009 01:58 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

going

One male - three females left.

Old Post 07-21-2009 06:54 PM
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

Re: How long to train

quote:
Originally posted by coondogman
just curious how long it took you to train her. it seems like a never ending process to train one. My opinion big difference between training and starting. What do you charge for this training process, how long does it take and when I get my dog back is it trained or started. Thanks Larry

Mr. Dales dog was pretty much finished when he got her back and we took her out the night he picked her up and she treed 3 times in 20 minutes. As for as starting or training a dog, there is a big difference and How much time does it take? Depends on a few things. One is the dog. Some hounds mature faster than others and start quicker. I believe i had Sister 3 1/2 to 4 months. Started and finished is different to me also. Started is (in my deffinition) a hound that has and will tree its own coon on its own but is not ready for the hunts as its not totally broke. a Trained (finished) hound is ready for the hunts. As far as how much i charge? I cannot train anyones hounds at this time. I am Mr. Weavers personal trainer and he is the only person i will train for at this time. feel free to call me anytime. God bless and good luck! Bill

Old Post 07-21-2009 10:14 PM
aft-drk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aft-drk Click here to Send aft-drk a Private Message Click Here to Email aft-drk Find more posts by aft-drk Add aft-drk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

Dont know for sure how many pups Dale has left but ya better snag one of them! Bill

Old Post 07-22-2009 02:43 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

going

One male -three fmales left. Would like to thank everyone for all the calls and pm. I think this will be a real nice cross. All pups growing everyday, they are all dark red a couple with just a real small amount of white on chest. Thanks again D. Weaver

Old Post 07-23-2009 03:02 PM
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

^^^

Old Post 07-27-2009 01:29 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

going-going

All males sold --3 females left

Old Post 07-27-2009 04:14 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

saw these pups today,they are some good looking little rascals

Old Post 07-28-2009 04:02 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

arent they

Thanks Scotty. Largest litter i have ever had at my kennel. What is unusual an average litter of maybe seven there might be one or two real dark pups. This whole litter is dark and alot of them have black muzzles.Hope Genny works out well for you stay in touch about how she is doing.

Old Post 07-29-2009 12:16 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

change of mind

One person wanting a male pup called said he had changed his mind and wanted a female instead of a male.----1 male- 2 females left. I will go ahead and take order on one female, 1 male and 1 female will be offered with understanding all pups make it. All 11 pups are healthy getting bigger everyday 2 wks old today.

Old Post 07-29-2009 03:44 PM
aft-drk
UKC Forum Member

This cross should set the woods on fire folks.

Old Post 07-30-2009 06:34 PM
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

red power

I'd like one with a dark mussle also ! Are we still on for the third weekend in September give me a call !!!!!!!1-765-586-7422

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 07-31-2009 01:49 AM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

dark muzzle

Got one picked out for you already

Old Post 07-31-2009 02:31 PM
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

is

after dark training the one headed your way

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 08-01-2009 12:50 AM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

ahhhhhh

Idont know for sure depends on how many of his young black dogs he has going. He will probably have a little to do with it. The man has so much land that is loaded with coons to hunt it is awfull. About any where you drop out you are on top of coons,plus he just has a way with dogs. Now dont go messing with my personal trainer ha ah. We are still on for that third wk if it fits in with Larrys plans talk latter.

Old Post 08-01-2009 04:59 PM