UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 6 month female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AP HD_Jake
UKC Forum Member

6 month female

I own the sire and the dam. Sire is a jamb up dog. Have more references than needed for him. Anyone who has hunted with him will tell you he's a coon dog. He is fireball outlaw bred. Almost all outlaw bottom. The dam is a very fine hound. She's a grand pup of razor red. And is hoffmeister fireball on bottom. She will tree but has mostly been a show dog. Is Ch on the way to grand all with stout competition.

Born 5-3-14 Have her permanently registered, and her performance is paid. She has a lot of drive and a HUGE mouth. One of the loudest female pups I've ever heard. She's a smaller build. She's started, and is working drags. She will tree the heck out of the hide. She's almost bench broke for me but Her only fault is she's a little timid. She's not to timid that she can't overcome the shyness. She just needs to be around more people. I just don't have the time for her. She is not a cull or I wouldn't have registered her and paid performance. As I said she has a lot of Drive and I think she'll be a really good one. Has had all wormings and shots and will get her 6 month before she leaves.

Selling her at the same price that the rest of the litter was sold at $250.

Don't call me to beat around the bush, everything you need to know about her is right here. I will not trade and I'm stuck on my price. Night train kennels/jake 706 892 7999.

Jake Asuit
(706) 892-7999
Rebekah Asuit
(706) 867-5590

http://nighttrainkennels.wix.com/nighttrainkennels

CH 'PR' A's Night Train Old Dan
GRCH 'PR' A's Night Train Hammerin' Hank (Dan/Jill first cross) (2015 World Show Qualifier)
CH 'PR' A's Lightning Little Ann
CH 'PR' Long Branch Jill
'PR' A's Night Train Ella Mae (Dan/Jill first cross) (2015 World Show Qualifier)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2014 11:16 PM
AP HD_Jake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AP HD_Jake Click here to Send AP HD_Jake a Private Message Click Here to Email AP HD_Jake Find more posts by AP HD_Jake Add AP HD_Jake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithh516
UKC Forum Member

can you post a picture of her thanks

Old Post 10-31-2014 01:08 PM
keithh516 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithh516 Click here to Send keithh516 a Private Message Find more posts by keithh516 Add keithh516 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AP HD_Jake
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Jake Asuit
(706) 892-7999
Rebekah Asuit
(706) 867-5590

GRCH 'PR' A's Night Train Hammerin' Hank (Dan/Jill first cross) (2015 World Show Qualifier)
CH 'PR' Long Branch Jill
'PR' A's Night Train Ella Mae (Dan/Jill first cross) (2015 World Show Qualifier)

Old Post 11-04-2014 05:38 PM
AP HD_Jake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AP HD_Jake Click here to Send AP HD_Jake a Private Message Click Here to Email AP HD_Jake Find more posts by AP HD_Jake Add AP HD_Jake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrMagoo
New UKC Forum Member

Is this female still available? Thanks

Old Post 12-04-2014 05:09 AM
MrMagoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrMagoo Click here to Send MrMagoo a Private Message Click Here to Email MrMagoo Find more posts by MrMagoo Add MrMagoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AP HD_Jake
UKC Forum Member

She is sold thanks

Jake Asuit
(706) 892-7999
Rebekah Asuit
(706) 867-5590

CH 'PR' Long Branch Jill

Old Post 12-16-2014 09:57 PM