UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > .
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I am just Thankful that the Coon Hound world has men like Allen that takes a lot of wishes and complaints from all of us and stay focused and moving forward. It has to be hard for him to read some of the things he does on here and stay positive.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2018 01:31 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bruce do you not never have an unsatidsfied costumer you have to listen to ? Do you not get paid to do that ? After 40 yrs of working these hunts most of the time for free while others are slumbering I don't like being ignored either after all we ran the hunt without them jmo.

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 01:39 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Bruce do you not never have an unsatidsfied costumer you have to listen to ? Do you not get paid to do that ? After 40 yrs of working these hunts most of the time for free while others are slumbering I don't like being ignored either after all we ran the hunt without them jmo.

Tar

wewewewe Your at it again ! jmo !!

Old Post 08-03-2018 03:28 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
..... I don't like being ignored either.... jmo.
Tar

Poor Tarbaby, he just can't get no respect.....

Old Post 08-03-2018 04:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tar

What you have to remember is you didn't do any of that for UKC. You did it for the club and your fellow hunters. Those hunters pay UKC to keep records. UKC decides policies that have to be followed for them to do that for your club. We abide by those policies to be able to use their services.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-03-2018 06:20 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael Rosemond

X2, well spoken Michael, not to slight the work of our MOH, CLUB MEMBERS, GUIDES, JUDGES,ETC. these are necessary actions to hold hunts. However, they do not benefit UKC, only the hunters themselves. UKC is foremost and primary a record keeping entity. Dave

Old Post 08-03-2018 08:12 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now that is a novel way of looking at it. UKC only holds 3 hunts a yr...Autumn Oaks, Winter Classic and World Championship. The rest of the hunts are all held by the local clubs. The local clubs pay UKC a fee for recording and keeping track of the results. The hunts themselves are the responsibility of the local clubs.
Now that is surely a different perspective.

Old Post 08-03-2018 08:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

$7,000,000

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 08:51 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

How much do you think hunters benefit from the titles our dogs win in UKC hunts, consider pup sales, etc.? Look at the big picture, it's a 2 way street, we both benefit from the hunts [ UKC and the hunters ]. Dave

Old Post 08-03-2018 09:28 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
$7,000,000

Tar

I guess you show ID when you buy groceries also !! haa !!

Old Post 08-03-2018 09:47 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
$7,000,000

Tar

It wouldn't change anything if it was 7 trillion. They get paid for a service. They are record keepers, the hunts are ours. If we don't like the way they do things we can pay a different KC to keep records for us. Or we could just have hunts and not keep any records, but all those sleepless nights you spent were not for Ukc. They were for the club.

Home Of:

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:07 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Richard, you should come hang out at our booth at AO. I'll give you a whole new perspective on a lot of thing! Lol

Home Of:

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:08 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Y'all so easy lmbo.

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is my problem. I have been listening to Atwell. Now that will give you a "different" perspective.

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:27 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Lol ok now for something serious you ever seen a dryer run left handed I thought I hooked it up wrong just got my wife a new washer and dryer that's what I been doing all day between messing with y'all lol. My back is broke I am down lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:45 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Lol ok now for something serious you ever seen a dryer run left handed I thought I hooked it up wrong just got my wife a new washer and dryer that's what I been doing all day between messing with y'all lol. My back is broke I am down lol.

Tar

Hot wires on the motor are reversed.

Richard, stay away from that guy he will give you some jacked up ideas.

Home Of:

Old Post 08-03-2018 10:51 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Have you had your wires checked? Maybe they are hooked up backwards. Lol. Dave

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:13 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Got an appliance guy coming get him to check me while he is at it lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:23 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

???

How do you hook Single phase up backwards?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:48 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Did it just like the picture said he thinks it's the dryer.

Tar

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:57 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I worry about the appliance guy. JS

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:58 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, are y'all saying that Tarbaby is wired backwards? And how do you know which way is right and which way is wrong? Maybe the dryer was made in China. I wonder what the appliance repairman thought when Tarbaby told him that his dryer was turning the wrong way? Maybe he just installed it on the wrong side of the washing machine.

Old Post 08-03-2018 11:58 PM
yadkintar
Banned

If you only knew how much I hate electricity!! Welded all my life you get to sweating grab those leads with wet gloves it would rattle your teeth I hate it.

Tar

Old Post 08-04-2018 12:23 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Think about your question, haven't you witnessed ole Tar running backwards at times? Maybe he is just wired backwards and can't help it, maybe we should look at things backwards and see things Tars way. Lol. Dave

Old Post 08-04-2018 12:28 AM
Jparker
UKC Forum Member

Maybe it was built in Australia

Old Post 08-04-2018 12:38 AM
Jparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jparker Click here to Send Jparker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jparker Find more posts by Jparker Add Jparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote