UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Stud Dogs on Ice
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JB PITCREW
UKC Forum Member

Frozen

We have...
5 straws of GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick...Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Thurbers Blue Bell stored at All Pets Medical in Altus,Ok.
6 vials of pellets from GRNTCH Briar Valley Nite Prowler...Pithole Creek HuckaBuck X Timber Valley Lucky
7 vials of pellets from GRNTCH Nite Prowling Blitz...Briar Valley Nite Prowler X Northridge JoJo's Feebee
7 vials of pellets from GRNTCH Nite Stalker Lowbo...Briar Valley Nite Prowler X Moores All Grand Kate
5 vials of pellets from NTCH Jamie's Trashy Rage...Rock Hill Ragin Rage X Indian River Candy
Stored at KC-K9 Genetics Manhattan,Ks.

Home of Previous #1 Reproducing English Coonhound 15.49%
GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Briar Valley Nite Prowler "semen stored”
GRNTCH CH Dee's Nite Prowling Blitz "semen stored”
'PR' Northridge JoJoe's Blue Thunder
'PR' Northridge Icky’s Old Sandy

ENGLISH HOUNDS SINCE 1969....If you breed for papers instead of traits,You deserve what you end up with...Kelley Stagner

RIP........................................
GRNTCH GRCH Briar Valley Nite Prowler
GRNTCH GRCH Wilcox's Thunder JoJoe
GRNTCH GRCH Northridge Red Loopy
GRNTCH GRCH Northridge JoJo's Feebie
GRNTCH CH Dee's Nite Prowling Blitz
GRNTCH CH Northridge Jo Joe’s Icky

Last edited by JB PITCREW on 11-02-2015 at 12:42 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2015 11:36 AM
JB PITCREW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB PITCREW Click here to Send JB PITCREW a Private Message Find more posts by JB PITCREW Add JB PITCREW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: good old post

quote:
Originally posted by JB PITCREW
Jesse Wheeler has a couple breedings stored on his NTCH Oakhills Missouri Husker dog that was directly out of Michigan Swamp Rooster X Northridge Willy's JoJo

Jesse Wheeler.... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I had a heavy Platte Valley bred female of his down here years ago that I was going to get bred to Bruiser and raise the litter, but she died before we could make the cross. If you see him, tell him Freddy Wells says "hi".

Mike, you have an impressive catalog of English dogs on ice.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 11-01-2015 08:41 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

good deal let's keep um coming I will even ad some I know

I will ad some I know

Jim cridlin in va I'm told has some out a his swamp rooster son swamp rat

Also some stylish reno walker dog semen in tx
If your interested (903) 736-1171

I here reno is sireing above avg biggame hounds as well as good coondawgs ..

Great hound hunters of the past quotes I like and live buy .
"Its not the legnth off the ears it whats betwen the ears "- lester Nance
" "If you did not see it in the tree it did not happen" -Herb kennedy
" I live to hunt and I hunt to live " - Henry McIntyre

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:55 AM
Joes reticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joes reticks Click here to Send Joes reticks a Private Message Find more posts by Joes reticks Add Joes reticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

Just curious....With all this seman being stored on these so called Stud dogs, what big winners are a product of all this seman being used??

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 11-02-2015 08:27 PM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Raleigh
Just curious....With all this seman being stored on these so called Stud dogs, what big winners are a product of all this seman being used??

Almost all of this semen is not being used at this time, so the "big winners" your referring about aren't gonna happen if the semen stays on ice. Having said that, the 2013 UKC World Champ was a semen pup out of the late Main Street Roy. My Grand Nite Champion Tree Rock'n Nelly female is a semen pup out of the same cross mentioned above. I turned around and used a straw of '98 English Hall of Fame Dual Grand CH Wilcox Thunder Bingo semen on her to produce a litter of six pups born Labor Day Weekend this year.

Another semen cross that worked extremely well was '88 Purina Coonhound of the Year GR NITE CH Smith's Hardtime Rocky and GR NITE CH Lickety Split Leah. That cross helped propel Leah towards the top of UKC's Top Reproducer list. The Rocky/Leah cross continues to pay dividends with these pups producing good hounds as well. I have a very good young dog out of Wilcox Thunder Top Gun and a female out of the Rocky/Leah cross.

In the Walker breed, I can see a lot of savvy breeders using frozen semen and crossing the bloodlines of Tequila Sunrise with the Wipeout blood as that seems to be the driving force of a lot of the successful $KC dogs winning today. There is frozen semen "on ice" for both Tequila Sunrise and Wipeout Zeb Again.

Frozen semen is a great tool for the savvy breeder. I realize you won't find as many "winners" from frozen semen as a live mating, but I'm willing to bet the ratio of frozen semen vs live covering is 500 to 1. Percentage wise, these frozen semen litters do hold their own.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 11-02-2015 10:19 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

Let's see what else's is out there keep it coming

Old Post 11-09-2015 06:36 AM
Joes reticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joes reticks Click here to Send Joes reticks a Private Message Find more posts by Joes reticks Add Joes reticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-03-2015 03:13 AM
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-03-2015 03:13 AM
Jarrid H
UKC Forum Member

BTT!

Old Post 12-07-2015 10:32 PM
Jarrid H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jarrid H Click here to Send Jarrid H a Private Message Find more posts by Jarrid H Add Jarrid H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jarrid H
UKC Forum Member

BTT!

Old Post 12-07-2015 10:32 PM
Jarrid H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jarrid H Click here to Send Jarrid H a Private Message Find more posts by Jarrid H Add Jarrid H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

7 staws of ChGrntch Hickory Nut Dan III. Has never been used yet. Had him collected at 18 mo old for my personal use in case he had a untimely death. He lived to be 13. Had 55 pups producing 8 ntch and 3 grnite. that's around 20%

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Last edited by Dan Dogs on 12-08-2015 at 05:21 PM

Old Post 12-08-2015 01:57 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

What else is out there

Old Post 12-16-2015 11:20 PM
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

What else is out there

Old Post 12-16-2015 11:20 PM
Scott Merritt
UKC Forum Member

Semen Pups

I have a semen hound and he is probably the best all around hound I have ever hunted.

Email: msmerrit69@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/merritts.english.kennels
----------------------
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Hardwood Fancy - deceased
GrNtCh 'PR' Merritt's Little Copper- deceased
NtCh. 'PR' Merritt's Warrior River Timber - deceased (Hardtime Hooter x Hardwood Fancy)
'PR' Merritt's Copper Junior - (Copper x Pebbles) deceased
---------------------------------
NITECH 'PR' Merritt's Dark Shadow Woody HTX (Tapp Twister x Ada)
2015 UKC World Hunt Qualifier
Frozen Semen
---------------------------------
'PR' Merritt's Red Ruby Elli Mae (Hoss x Slash II)
Dual Ch Molly Jar (Cody Jar x Ruby)
Frozen Semen: GrNtCh. 'PR' Moody's Big Chopper

Old Post 12-17-2015 04:18 PM
Scott Merritt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Merritt Click here to Send Scott Merritt a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Merritt Find more posts by Scott Merritt Add Scott Merritt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEREMY COX
UKC Forum Member

TTT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GRNTCH ROCKSOLID ALLI-BYE
NTCH TAYLOR'S DAISY II

Jeremy Cox 217-358-2556
ROSE CITY KENNELS

Old Post 12-17-2015 06:21 PM
JEREMY COX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY COX Click here to Send JEREMY COX a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY COX Find more posts by JEREMY COX Add JEREMY COX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PineHall
UKC Forum Member

I saw some Iceman semen on here a while back.

Home of:
Beaver Creek Convict (Wld Ch Top Gun x Wld Ch Jess)

Old Post 12-18-2015 03:03 AM
PineHall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PineHall Click here to Send PineHall a Private Message Find more posts by PineHall Add PineHall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LBLACKHEARTED
UKC Forum Member

Been hearing that some briar creek rat poison semen is gonna be used in the near future

NtChCh 'PR' Blackheart Batt ( Blueboy )
NtCh 'PR' Postells Girl Peg 2
NtChGrCh 'PR' Blackhearted Kane
GrNtCh Blackhearted Buster
GrNtCh GrCh Girl Peg
GrNtCh Blackhearted Peg 2

** Our Present **
NtCh 'PR' Blackhearted Vada II
NtCh 'PR' Blackhearted IDA ( co-owned with Mike Postell )
'PR' Blackhearted Libby's LIL Gladiator

CO-Owner: Steve and Libby Slate
540-239-2884

Old Post 12-18-2015 08:33 PM
LBLACKHEARTED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LBLACKHEARTED Click here to Send LBLACKHEARTED a Private Message Click Here to Email LBLACKHEARTED Find more posts by LBLACKHEARTED Add LBLACKHEARTED to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEREMY COX
UKC Forum Member

ENGLISH SEMEN

I'm looking for some old English Semen. If you have something that you are willing to sell send me a text with info and price. I have tracked down several that can't be bought. So if you have something for sell or know of something that can be bought let me know. 217-358-2556
Thank You, Jeremy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GRNTCH ROCKSOLID ALLI-BYE
NTCH TAYLOR'S DAISY II

Jeremy Cox 217-358-2556
ROSE CITY KENNELS

Old Post 12-23-2015 06:17 PM
JEREMY COX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY COX Click here to Send JEREMY COX a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY COX Find more posts by JEREMY COX Add JEREMY COX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
7-Oaks English
UKC Forum Member

Btt

GRNTCH GRCH PR Main Street Awesome Abe
NITECH GRCH PR Lockington's Caesar
CHGRNTCH PR Clear'em Up Swamp Queen
NITECH PR FREEZE
NITECH PR POPES GREEN RIVER PEPPER
NITECH PR Oakwoods Frosty
NITECH PR Popes Green River Jetta

Old Post 01-06-2016 08:57 PM
7-Oaks English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 7-Oaks English Click here to Send 7-Oaks English a Private Message Click Here to Email 7-Oaks English Find more posts by 7-Oaks English Add 7-Oaks English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Trackman - Lots of it out there
Cold Sweat- limited
Sweat It- A few
Zeb 3 - select females only
Stylish Harry- A lot
Stylish Rebel - plenty
Grand nt ch Gold Ch Stylish Kane - limited
Houses Lipper - more then you think I had it priced to me from $3000 to $10000 a straw
Outsider - was collected a year ago
Bone Collector
Sunrise- select females only
Jet V - limited
Watch the adds a lot of dogs have been collected in the 80's and 90's

Old Post 01-07-2016 04:27 AM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ekrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-07-2016 03:40 AM
ekrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ekrauskopf Click here to Send ekrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email ekrauskopf Find more posts by ekrauskopf Add ekrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLIE SMITH
UKC Forum Member

I have semen out of Tree Grippen Joe had two Females bred 1 had 11 pups I have a litter now she had 9 pups Joe is out of Kansas Storm. I talked to Gregg Minkler he said Joe was the best producer out of Storm.

Old Post 10-07-2016 01:08 PM
OLIE SMITH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLIE SMITH Click here to Send OLIE SMITH a Private Message Click Here to Email OLIE SMITH Find more posts by OLIE SMITH Add OLIE SMITH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I think Joe was out of Kansas Thunder who was out of Storm.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-07-2016 02:08 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

MIAMI RIVER WHEELER
LATE NITE BIG BUBBA
BUBBA SHOT THE JUKE BOX

PERFORMANCE SIRE
NT.CH. BUBBAS BUCKEYE BEAMER
740-601-2944

Old Post 10-26-2016 09:02 PM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis keeton
UKC Forum Member

MIAMI RIVER WHEELER
LATE NITE BIG BUBBA
BUBBA SHOT THE JUKE BOX

PERFORMANCE SIRE
NT.CH. BUBBAS BUCKEYE BEAMER
740-601-2944

Old Post 10-26-2016 09:02 PM
travis keeton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis keeton Click here to Send travis keeton a Private Message Click Here to Email travis keeton Find more posts by travis keeton Add travis keeton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote