UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy
Pages (46): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris N Bri
New UKC Forum Member

sammy

i live in bama and i just bought two puppies and they are brothers. they look like sammy and the blue dog on the tree just thought i would tell you. i can send you pics to a cell phone if you would like to see.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2011 03:07 AM
Chris N Bri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris N Bri Click here to Send Chris N Bri a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris N Bri Find more posts by Chris N Bri Add Chris N Bri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris N Bri
New UKC Forum Member

sammy

i sure hope that mine grow to look and tree as good as the ones you have. VERY nice looking hounds

Old Post 08-18-2011 03:09 AM
Chris N Bri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris N Bri Click here to Send Chris N Bri a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris N Bri Find more posts by Chris N Bri Add Chris N Bri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Sowden
UKC Forum Member

Thats one sharp looking hound. He looks very stylish on the tree from the pictures. Good Luck with him Paul

Old Post 08-22-2011 12:03 PM
Eric Sowden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Sowden Click here to Send Eric Sowden a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Sowden Find more posts by Eric Sowden Add Eric Sowden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Hey Paul hope you have been well ! Days are getting closer to kill season cant wait to see sammy & secret go !

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Akc Nt Ch
Smooth Talking Blue Cyclone

Old Post 09-09-2011 04:07 PM
Robbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Click here to Send Robbie a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie Add Robbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Iannarelli
UKC Forum Member

Sammy or Cyclone Dogs

Looking to buy a top notch dog for this season if either of these dogs are for sale please let me know. Thank you. Tony Iannarelli-Top Shelf Kennels 740-676-5179.

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:24 AM
Tony Iannarelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Iannarelli Click here to Send Tony Iannarelli a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Iannarelli Find more posts by Tony Iannarelli Add Tony Iannarelli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy

Tony,

Thank you for the interest in Sammy and Cyclone. Neither are for sale.

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:46 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Sammy

Thanks for the interest but Cyclone is not for sale as Tag replied. I have turned down considerable money for him over the years and my same answer holds true he will die here at my house ! I do know were a female out of Cyclone which is a littermate to Sammy is that could be bought ! She hasnt been hunted near as much as Sammy but would make a nice hound with some hunting time she is just out of shape !

Old Post 09-15-2011 02:33 PM
Robbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Click here to Send Robbie a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie Add Robbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy

Robbie,

Is that the female that your cousin owns?

PC

Old Post 09-16-2011 02:21 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Female

Yes it is .

Old Post 09-16-2011 03:28 PM
mikesetliff
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Have you Ben hunting that female I sold you and what do you call her?

R.I.P GRCH GRNiTE CH CLAGG'S RUNNIN WILD SANDY, placed 3rd two night at English days 2010 in the NITECH class and finished to dual grand, qualified for the 2010 world hunt,won her cast at the zones on friday nite in PA!! NITE CH BIG RIVER WHERE'S LULU,CH NITECH WIRE
BRANCH HAPPY HOOKER AKA LITTLE SANDY co
owned with Timmy gibson, GRCH NITECH ROCKY CREEK "AWESOME OPOSSUM" CO OWNED with Chad nay and Brian weston!!
wildfire, GO YOUNDER, ROCKY CREEK BLOOD

**Be honest and it will come back in your favor**

Old Post 09-28-2011 04:19 PM
mikesetliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesetliff Click here to Send mikesetliff a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesetliff Find more posts by mikesetliff Add mikesetliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Cron's Little Red Secret

Mike,

I call the female that I got from you "Secret" and she is getting a lot of hunting time. She has all the tools and a bunch of potential. She is starting to turn the crank! She would not still be here if I did not see something special in her.

I will try to get a photograph of her posted soon.

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 09-29-2011 12:00 AM
mikesetliff
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Its hard to replace young hounds like her, I'm glad that you've put the time and effort in her and hope to see her do good things,
Guys like you deserve it!!!!!

R.I.P GRCH GRNiTE CH CLAGG'S RUNNIN WILD SANDY, placed 3rd two night at English days 2010 in the NITECH class and finished to dual grand, qualified for the 2010 world hunt,won her cast at the zones on friday nite in PA!! NITE CH BIG RIVER WHERE'S LULU,CH NITECH WIRE
owned with Timmy gibson, GRCH NITECH ROCKY CREEK "AWESOME OPOSSUM" CO OWNED with Chad nay and Brian weston!!

Old Post 09-29-2011 02:01 AM
mikesetliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesetliff Click here to Send mikesetliff a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesetliff Find more posts by mikesetliff Add mikesetliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Mike,

Thank you! Let's get together and hunt this fall or winter.

PC

Old Post 09-29-2011 01:38 PM
mikesetliff
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Will do buddy!!!!

Old Post 09-29-2011 01:44 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Robbie

I can't get a commitment from Ed! It may just be me and my dogs coming to Indiana to hunt!

PC

Old Post 10-05-2011 02:48 AM
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Ed

He doesnt wanna bring them blue dogs & get beat on by sum old english dogs lol. Just jokin Ed ! Either way we will make it work.

Old Post 10-05-2011 03:11 PM
Ray Ragland
UKC Forum Member

How is it going? Hadn't heard from you in a while? Coon season is open here. Been hunting about 3 nights a week. My female has pups so I havn't been able to hunt her.

Ray

Old Post 10-11-2011 03:25 PM
Ray Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Ragland Click here to Send Ray Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Ragland Find more posts by Ray Ragland Add Ray Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Ray

How are you my friend? It's good to hear from you.

I still have room for that female in my kennel? Let me know when I can come donw and pick her up!

Keep in touch!

PC

Old Post 10-12-2011 06:21 PM
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Sammy

Paul , That sounds like a good cross !!

Old Post 10-14-2011 02:33 PM
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Secret

Paul , I see your listing is this secret for sale ??

Old Post 10-17-2011 01:38 PM
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Paul

havent spoke with Bub in awhile . looks like we should have some good weather for hunting next week !

Old Post 11-03-2011 07:33 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny

Nice Female!

PC

Old Post 11-13-2011 05:08 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Leon, a long way from the truck!

PC

Last edited by TAG on 11-14-2011 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 11-14-2011 08:45 PM
edinpa
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Paul nice looking female. When did you get her? Is that the female that you had out in indiana? Hows she bred? We will have to get out. I been huntin every night.....Ed

Leon

Old Post 11-15-2011 06:19 PM
edinpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edinpa Click here to Send edinpa a Private Message Find more posts by edinpa Add edinpa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrybluel9
UKC Forum Member

Paul I see you got you a coon dog good luck with her

All GRAND 5 GEN. GRNITECH / PKC Ch Adkins Nite Rage

GrNt Ch Sandycreek kate (All Gran)(Nite
Prowler)x(all Gran Kate)
Ch Rocky Hollow Hammering Beau (swamp waters Beau & Manbeck Thunder Sue Tae Bo bred

Pr ROCKY HOLLOW MACHINE GUN jesse
Pr Rocky Hollow Brandy (Rage and Manbeck thunder Annie Tae Bo bred)

Terry E Rafferty And Sondra Rafferty
Cell 724-998-9928 Cell 724-801-0389
Home 724-324-2180

Old Post 11-17-2011 03:44 PM
terrybluel9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrybluel9 Click here to Send terrybluel9 a Private Message Find more posts by terrybluel9 Add terrybluel9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote