UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Grch Black Jack @ Stud
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Grch Black Jack @ Stud

I am offering Jack up for stud for a limited time!! I am wanting to breed a few quality females. Jack made GRNITECH GRCH before he was 2 years old. 8 hunts, 8 1st place wins. Usually is a first strike (Honest strike) and a first tree dog. Get deep, get treed but will also tree coon right off the tailgate if the option is there. Jack has a roaring bawl mouth track dog, screaming locate and an every breath on the wood tree dog. HUGE mouth. Jack is extremely accurate, most accurate I have ever been in the woods with having the coon!! Jack has a lot to offer to the walker breed. The ability to work a cold track quickly and park on the right tree with 2 looking down or lay one up if the coons just arent moving. Jack has the heart, the ability, the drive, the desire, and anything you can ask for. As I stated, I am interested in breeding QUALITY females. No brood females will be bred to Jack. I am requiring a negative brucellosis test before breeding to Jack. Pups would be SS eligible off of him. STUD FEE of $150.00 OR pick of the litter depending on the female. Feel free to call with questions about Jack!! 570-854-3071

------------------GRNITECH CH PR SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
----------- NITECH PR SKUNA RIVER FRED
------------------NITECH PR RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
-----NITECH PR RIVERVIEW STYLISH WHIP
------------------CH GRNITECH PR COWEE CREEK CLINT
-----------GRCH GRNITECH PR STYLISH C'S CUTIE
------------------PR WELDON'S ASHPOND KATE

GRCH GRNITECH PR DRESSLERS RIDGE BLACK JACK

-------------GRCH GRNITECH PR OLE SOUTHS STYLISH REBEL
--------GRNITECH PR ABBOTT'S BAWLING REBEL
----------------GRNITECH PR ABBOTTS NOCTURNAL JODIE
-----NITECH PR RIVERVIEW BAWLING QUEENIE
-----------GRNITECH PR BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
-------GRNITECH PR UNFORGIVEN'S LEXY
-----------GRNITECH PR NOCTURNAL NOVACANE

(Stud Ad made by nicanthony28)

REFERENCES:
Jeremy Campbell (myself) 570-854-3071
Joey Samuels 570-594-1055
Joe Zinn 571-233-5819
Tom Knapp 570-418-0283

Last edited by huntforlife on 05-03-2015 at 03:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2015 10:41 PM
huntforlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntforlife Click here to Send huntforlife a Private Message Click Here to Email huntforlife Find more posts by huntforlife Add huntforlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Coon dog that came from two coon dogs and a coon dog litter !! Evry pup in that litter that we're still loving were titled and one was 4 way gr and pkcch. By two years old!!they all started young without any issues just add woods !! And knowing where jack came from and whathe came from I can assure you we will do his part in putting nice pups on the ground !! He is 5 gen all grand but his mother on the bottom and she was only put in 8 hunts and she has 2-3 wins to grand herself if that all gr matters to ya !!!!! I prefer all coon dog and that's what your getting with jack!!

Old Post 04-23-2015 12:11 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Joe! I can assure you jack will throw coon dogs just as he is a definite coon dog!! For everyone that settles for 70% accuracy and forces their dog to be independent, breed your female to jack and you can forget about being happy with 70% accurate and making your dog independent.

Old Post 04-23-2015 01:04 AM
huntforlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntforlife Click here to Send huntforlife a Private Message Click Here to Email huntforlife Find more posts by huntforlife Add huntforlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

FYI I got to guide & judge Jeremy & his Jack hound @ UKC Al Gannon Memorial Hunt Elkland Pa couple yrs back & I will say Jeremy has a Nice hound / Jack struck & treed 2 single raccoons & worked up a Cold track took down through valley & got treed on a Big old pine last tree of hunt we could not find but I thinking Jack had ! We were hunting a mountain top off Bear Creek Tioga Pa. Big Woods !

We were Alone NTCH cast Only NTCH entry UKC should give HTX pass with that Win

I am sure Al Gannon was looking down smiling this night

Back a Good female up to him Jeremy & U will get what you are looking for !

Old Post 04-24-2015 03:39 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

What an awesome night that was!! Couldn't have asked for a better guide amd judge!! Also got overall high scoring dog of the hunt. Jack will tree coon in any terrain it doesn't matter to him. We will be breeding a female off of mr clean and bellars hansom ann as soon as she comes in. Some people would get nervous being the only dog simply because their dog relies on others to take it hunting and tree coon. Clearly not the case here!

Last edited by huntforlife on 04-24-2015 at 06:45 AM

Old Post 04-24-2015 06:42 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeremy Best luck with your cross !

Old Post 04-25-2015 06:24 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Jack will do his part at producing extremely easy starting pups that are natural ly straight and make a novice look like a Profesional without a lot of time !!! Just add woods and the pups will do the rest !!! I never will forget the first coon I showed jack and his brother son which was a 4 way gr and Pkc ch by two years old and also has a couple litters on the ground in new York with great results !! But anyway I showed them a coon at just turned 4 month old and still to this day I haven't seen another pair of pups that young that flat out tried to chew the side out of that trap !!!and when the coon snarled at the that just fired them up that much more actually I haven viideo if I can get my wide to find it and post it for me I will put it up !!!! Natural born coon dogs !!!! Nuff said!!!

Old Post 04-26-2015 12:38 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

You arent kidding Joe. All I had to do was enter the hunt and Jack made me look like a pro. He is like a car on the interstate, get on and put it on cruise control. If I had the time and money jack would have been in the big hunts. He can compete with any dog on any given day. He will produce the kind of dog that makes handlers and trainers smile ear to ear!!

Old Post 04-26-2015 06:47 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Raise him up

Old Post 04-30-2015 10:05 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Nice talking to you this afternoon John! Looking forward to cutting them loose and making the cross! Should definitely produce some winners!!

Old Post 05-01-2015 10:58 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-03-2015 03:31 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

There's no guess work here boys !! Look at jacks pedigree it is as solid with coon treers and better yet reproducers as any living today!!!!

Old Post 05-03-2015 08:12 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Jack will produce the right kind of coondog! The kind people go through tons of dogs trying to find that right one.

Old Post 05-03-2015 08:54 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Jack made short work of the drops tonight. 2 drops, 2 trees. Coon seen in the first tree and a big ol den in a swamp on the 2nd drop for his 2nd tree of the night. All coon dog here fellas

Old Post 05-04-2015 04:11 AM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Another benefit of Jack is you dont have to feed him coons to make him accurate or look good. He hasn't had a coon dropped to him in 2 years and he still trees just as many!!

Old Post 05-08-2015 11:29 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

raise him up

Old Post 05-16-2015 02:09 AM
swamp1
Banned

jack

got just the females 2 breed to him coobdogs red eagle track man tequila sunrise harry abbots bawling rebel . c u in the future, deep and lonely naturally and like the song says ; if u dont believe me just watch

Last edited by swamp1 on 05-24-2015 at 02:04 AM

Old Post 05-24-2015 02:00 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

females

Look forward to those crosses!! Should produce some dandys!! Where are you located swamp1? Feel free to give me a call anytime if you would like. If I dont answer be sure to leave a voicemail with your phone number.

Last edited by huntforlife on 05-24-2015 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 05-24-2015 02:26 AM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

To the top!!

Old Post 05-29-2015 10:29 PM
swamp1
Banned

Re: females

quote:
Originally posted by huntforlife
Look forward to those crosses!! Should produce some dandys!! Where are you located swamp1? Feel free to give me a call anytime if you would like. If I dont answer be sure to leave a voicemail with your phone number.

I WILL BEEN REAL BUSY LATELY. OH THEY WILL B DANDYS ALRIGHT, WHEN THEY COME IN WE'LL GET IT DONE, GONNA B SOME POWER HOUSES, I'LL GAURANTEE BOTH THESE FEMALES R BAD DEEP AND LONELY REAL ACCURATE.

Last edited by swamp1 on 06-04-2015 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 06-04-2015 06:24 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good swamp1!! Anyone interested in breeding to him doesn't have to take my word or my references, let jack prove it to you and you will like what you see guaranteed

Old Post 06-20-2015 12:55 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Guarantee this dog is as consistent on treeig real live coon every time cut loose alone are in co then any dog sucking air !!!! He came from an awesome cross where every dog alive was titled at very young ages!!! No nonsense coon dawgs that start extremely early without any headaches !!! Jack will produce coondogs off any female covered !!!!!! GUARANTEED!!!!!!! And will help a lot of these tree happy dogs out there these days that just lack having the evidence in there trees!!!! If jack or any pfhis litter mates which mostaredead now would have been owned by money men and carried up and down the roads and pushed they would have been household names!!! Do your on huntinprogram a favor and put some jack in it !! He is backed by most all top reproducing females and males and he will continue to put the rite kind on the ground !!!!!

Old Post 06-20-2015 03:06 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

He is by far the most accurate dog i have been in the woods with. Will blow past dogs that pull up short and ring him up. Most times he is off by himself and he wasnt trained that way it was natural. Will absolutely never cover another dog or pull into one chasing junk or slick treeing. Hes 6 years old and has never once done it. I don't want to be bragging up my own dog, come for a hunt and his abilities will do all the talking.

Old Post 06-20-2015 04:55 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-30-2015 11:38 PM
huntforlife
UKC Forum Member

This is a 10 week old female pup off of Jack. The owner said she is extremely smart and not afraid of anything. These are the kinds of pups you will be getting from jack. Big houndy looking pups that are bold and have the brains. In a few months this pup will be treeing coon no doubt!!

Old Post 09-08-2015 09:27 PM