UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stevenson's Treeing Walker kennels
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Bo again on the left tied to truck

https://flic.kr/p/dFWcmz

He was about 16 months old or less and being used as a trainer....Most dogs are still trying to figure out how to run a coon. Pretty impressive.
He started running and treeing 1st or 2nd nt in the woods and never looked back. treed a couple of possums the first year and maybe a diller. Never treed or ran anything off game since. Will run right through a herd of deer and tree a coon.
turns 3 this month. Likes a couple of show wins and a couple nt ch wins to be a dual grand.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2015 11:06 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Theres a video of Bo up on page 1

of my post. check him out. nice little loud mouth deep hunting coondog. unpullable.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 04-18-2015 02:04 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Flash Drive on the bench

https://flic.kr/p/rTNTM7

Old Post 04-18-2015 03:08 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Stevensons Pearl Jam II

https://flic.kr/p/sbfC1U

direct daughter of Hortons bullet (littermate to Lock Box)
mother by Melvins Mayhem $40,000. pkc money winner.

Pearl is a wound up tiny ball of fire. Bout 30 lbs of go power.
Ill have videos of her treeing here in a few days.

6 months old this week and can run the hair off a coon. Been doing it for a month.

Last edited by cripple creek on 04-18-2015 at 07:51 AM

Old Post 04-18-2015 03:13 AM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

boots/lockbox

I have a litter mate to Tyler Hawkins Bo dog..Bawler is a real nice hound,never been in a hunt until last night and came in 2nd place.He split 10 yards away from 3 dogs and had the meat!!

Nitech PR' Popular Run Blue Bonnie
Ch Nitech PR' Mainstreet Woman
PR' Squaw Valley Toe Joe(Mayhem x Echo)

Old Post 04-18-2015 05:06 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Rob...awsome job

Bawler started off like the rest of them and has that tremendous mouth. was that a ukc hunt or pkc? I have a pic of Bawler I will post for you. Everyone of those pups has won in competition. The entire litter.
I would recommend Bawler as a stud dog as well. He has the looks, mouth and pedigree to reproduce. Keith has bred his 3 times already. So he has a jump on the rest of us. haha
Keep him going Rob. They was one heck of a cross and is rare. Not sure if it will ever get made again. boots is getting up in age. They bred her to repete last fall. Heard they were doing good as well.

Old Post 04-18-2015 07:42 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Bawler

https://flic.kr/p/o7PDvJ

you boys in Middle Tn need to give this dog a look. Medium tight built dog with a roar for a mouth.

Rob...Let us know where you located and how far you are from Memphis. Maybe one day I can back little pearl Jam up to him. That would make a great cross.
Man get that boy bred. I want a pup.

Old Post 04-18-2015 07:46 PM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

Bawler

Thanks Rick,it was a ukc hunt and a rough rainy night..I am about 5 1/2 hrs away from Memphis...that was an awesome cross (lockbox/boots). anyone interested in breeding Bawler can pm me..that whole litter is bred to produce..

Old Post 04-19-2015 12:00 AM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

whats the nearest town to you.

Ill try and get you some stud business up your way.
good looking hound.

Old Post 04-19-2015 12:15 AM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Rick

Old Post 04-19-2015 12:26 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

You bet Rob

Welcome to the Boots family...hahah
Rob lives up around Madisonville, tn...5 or so hours from Memphis. you guys in Middle tn need to get over to see Rob and breed that nice female to Bawler.
We will get you a video of him treeing on here soon.
I saw him when he was less than a year old and had a bunch of videos of him when he was just a pup treeing coons and he had a tremendous mouth as a yearling pup. I am sure it still gigantic.

Old Post 04-19-2015 05:15 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Harwood boots on the wood!!!!!!!!!!!1

https://flic.kr/p/riH6Gw

this little heifer can get it done any where and has a mouth like a lion. when ol East Texas gets ready to breed her you better line up and get one. I got my name at the head of the list.

Lock Box/Boots cross

Old Post 04-22-2015 09:59 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

not bad for a 45 lb wound up tight female.

what you think?

Old Post 04-22-2015 10:00 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

little boots on the bench as a yearling

https://flic.kr/p/e8AhH6

Old Post 04-22-2015 10:03 PM
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Hey Cripple

Lorie X Drifter been made yet?

You know?

Old Post 04-23-2015 09:51 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

ill check it out and post it on here.

Old Post 04-23-2015 10:20 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

yep...made it a month ago.

so that means they should be on the ground in a month....
Id contact Dennis...these are early starters and very very very loud. and good looking I mite add.

Dennis Mcdowell....816-646-6634

Got another female coming in next week to be bred. He is starting to heat up as a stud dog.

Old Post 04-23-2015 10:24 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

just heard from dennis again and got

about 5 more females committed to be bred here in the near future as soon as they come in. That drifter train is rolling.

Old Post 04-24-2015 02:16 AM
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

good

i'll be giving Dennis or Mike a call tonight.

Old Post 04-24-2015 02:14 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to my buddy Grant Vinson

on his 1st place win last nite with Moon...direct daughter of Boots by Lock box. She won with 425 plus and last week won a club hunt with 600 plus. Moon is a tree dog and independent and plenty loud. Classy Classy tree dog.

If He ever can get her bred one of these days they will be for the serious hunter. She was bred once before to a son of Cain...4th place ukc world champion Skutter and that litter would blow the top out of a tree at 5 months old. They are making coondogs right now and I think they are just a year old. all good looking hounds with big horns as well. so we know she is reproducer. Now she is proving herself in the nite hunts as well.
Congrats Grant....keep her in the winners circle. Now go win you one of them trucks.

Old Post 05-04-2015 12:21 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

talked with Bob Hensley tonight

that owns the sire of Flash....Hensleys Sounder. He has some pics he is going to send me of him. Bob said he has a pic of sounder with 172 coons treed in one season. Ole sounder is 12 and going down but he produced some coondogs. Flash has littermates that are making coondogs as well.
I plan on breeding her maybe this august to the Boots/Lock Box stud dual ch Bosephus. He is all coondog. no more independent coonhound lives. No many louder either that I know of. This should be a cross that produces powerhouse dogs with looks and mouths. If there are dual grand crosses this will be one.
When I make this cross Ill let you guys know.

Flash's pedigree

......................................Gr. Nt ch Rock River Sackett Jr.
....................................Gr. Nt ch. Babes Stylish Banjo
.......................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch Lippers Stylish Babe
............................Wld Ch Dual Gr. ch Rock River Gap
.........................................Gr. Nt. ch. Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
..................................Nt. ch. Schmersal's Stylish Rose
.......................................Gr. Nt ch. Schmersals Stylish Anna
........................Hensleys sounder
...........................................Gr. Nt ch. Nocturnal Nailor
...................................Gr. Nt ch. Hard Rock Cafe
...........................................Gr. Nt ch. Hicountry Pocket Rocket
..............................Reeces Hard Rock Dixie
..............................................Gr. Nt ch. Rock River Sackett Jr.
....................................Nt ch. Oil city lace
............................................Caudills Hardwood Dixie
Stevenson's Flash Drive
.........................................Gr. Nt. ch Guess Hardwood Maniac
...................................Gr. Nt. ch Hydes Tree Talking Maniac Jr.
............................................Gr. Nt ch. Vaughans Hardwood Bell
...............................Nt ch. Reeces Driftin Hank
...........................................Nt. ch Hydes Tree Talking Spike
..................................Nt. ch. Gr. ch Hydes Tree Talking Katy
.............................................Ch. Dans Tree Talking Judy
.........................Hensleys Dixie
..........................................Gr. Nt. ch. Nocturnal Style
....................................Dual Gr. ch. Track man
............................................Dual Gr. ch. Rock River Lady
.............................High Rise Lace
.......................................Wld Ch. Dual Gr. ch. "X" jr.
.................................Gr. Nt. ch. Eel River Dixie
........................................Gr. Nt. ch eel River Dot II

Old Post 05-10-2015 04:08 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

flash on the bench. shes a tree dog delux.

https://flic.kr/p/rTNTM7

Old Post 05-10-2015 04:09 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Bo

https://flic.kr/p/dFWcmz

pups should be red headed and blanket backed with clean white where they are white. small tight built and smart as cur dogs. what more could you want. Both of these dogs started extremely early Flash was split treeing with the meat at an early age. Bo was doing it every night by himself before he was 9 months old. He has been a coon dog from the 2nd or third nite he was ever put in the woods. Tyler Hawkins will drop him as many times as you want to see him in any kind of country. He will tree you a coon somewhere.

Loud does not even start to describe this dog.

Old Post 05-10-2015 04:13 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys...take a look at the

pearl and flash drive female on here. I have them both for sale right now. Real cheap. I am going to take a break from hunting for a little while. I'm having trouble with my shoulder and may have to have surgery. Dont want my wife to have to deal with them.
I keep first class females...always. I dont believe in over pricing hounds. I will take $300 for either one.
Pearl is out of Lock Box's littermate dual ch. Bullet who is has competition dogs winning all over north Miss.
Flash is out of a sure nuff coondog off of World Ch. Gap.
I have pics of him where he has close to 200 hundred coons killed in one season. Her littermate brother is owned by the same man that owns her daddy. Her brother is a coondog.
she is a nice little dog. can and will tree her own coon. long tenor bawl mouth on track more of a trailing hound. I can send texts of her treeing. super super nice little tree dog.
both will grand champion on the bench with ease. I have worked them both and they are bench ready. Both will hunt on their own. Pearl is just 10 months old and needs some more work on the tree. tree jammer on a trun loose coon.

flash is due in around august first. Both are beautiful dogs with good mouths and easy to handle.
flash is more of a one person dog. Once she warms up to you she is your buddy. Just cant take harsh talking. She wants to please you.

I dont keep junk. Yall know that.
Located in Batesville, Miss. Might meet you in Memphis and save you a couple hours round trip.

text me for pics and videos
901-292-5464

Old Post 06-17-2015 04:04 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Pearl is still for sale.

go to the walker pups for sale board and look under Lock Box bred 8 mo. old female for sale.

thx

Old Post 06-26-2015 10:52 PM