UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Honey Creek Harry dogs
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

He is fine looking spitting image of his daddy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2011 03:19 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Cantrell
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see Honey Creek Harry back for stud!!!!!
I had one of the best 20 month olds run over that I had
hunted in years, Bruiser (RIP) I have a young female now she
has that big awesome mouth I love in these Mtns.
Throws loud mouth and accurate!!!!!
Marty

Old Post 04-17-2011 08:19 PM
Marty Cantrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Cantrell Click here to Send Marty Cantrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Marty Cantrell Find more posts by Marty Cantrell Add Marty Cantrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Marty we have had lot good response on the old dog. We are hunting him about 4 nights a week and possibility he may be entered in some hunts again. He is ten looks 4 and acts 2 in the woods.

Old Post 04-17-2011 08:44 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GIRLZHUNT2
UKC Forum Member

spyder

I have a young male off spyder that has been doing his own thing since he was 11 months old and will be 2 on nov30. Dead Accurate , quick and nice mouth. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

Old Post 11-04-2012 03:42 AM
GIRLZHUNT2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GIRLZHUNT2 Click here to Send GIRLZHUNT2 a Private Message Click Here to Email GIRLZHUNT2 Find more posts by GIRLZHUNT2 Add GIRLZHUNT2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rich Allen
UKC Forum Member

Re: spyder

quote:
Originally posted by GIRLZHUNT2
I have a young male off spyder that has been doing his own thing since he was 11 months old and will be 2 on nov30. Dead Accurate , quick and nice mouth. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

What female is your good pup out of? I got a dandy here outta my Dixie female. Same age. Spider is throwin some dang good pups.

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:44 PM
Rich Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rich Allen Click here to Send Rich Allen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rich Allen Find more posts by Rich Allen Add Rich Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Is Harry still alive?

Old Post 05-01-2013 03:51 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Honey creek rowdy out of spider 2yr. old 4 ukc hunts = 2 firsts plan on finishing come spring big bawl mounth on track and chop on tree really like him!

Old Post 12-08-2013 12:41 PM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smith33878
UKC Forum Member

spider

i have some spider pups i like real well

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:29 PM
smith33878 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smith33878 Click here to Send smith33878 a Private Message Find more posts by smith33878 Add smith33878 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David White 71
New UKC Forum Member

Harry

I have a dog out of Harry that I lost the papers on he's right out of Harry and his name is Harry's Hit Man can anyone tell me who the registered owner on record is for him.

Old Post 05-11-2016 10:19 PM
David White 71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David White 71 Click here to Send David White 71 a Private Message Find more posts by David White 71 Add David White 71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote