UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > 21v Valley Creek Mini Pro 2 and DC 40 CHEAP!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dallas Inman
UKC Forum Member

21v Valley Creek Mini Pro 2 and DC 40 CHEAP!

I have a Valley Creek Mini Pro-2 belt light with LED head that has a 4 position LED light and 4 position Red light (switch to go from white to red is on the head), has a green walking light, has a flicker switch and charger. $150

DC 40 collar with a car charger. $75

PM me on here or call or text 865-660-0301 I’m located in Sevierville, TN. I can send pictures of items by text and will not ship thank you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2019 09:15 PM
Dallas Inman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dallas Inman Click here to Send Dallas Inman a Private Message Click Here to Email Dallas Inman Find more posts by Dallas Inman Add Dallas Inman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x5500
UKC Forum Member

mini pro 2

do you still have the valley creek mini pro 2 light for sale thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2020 11:29 AM
x5500 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x5500 Click here to Send x5500 a Private Message Click Here to Email x5500 Find more posts by x5500 Add x5500 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote