UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Daryl!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2014 03:45 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Congrats man!! Where are zones this year? I plan to hit a few htx and pkc hunts in the next few months...

Old Post 05-04-2014 04:15 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Daryl and pinner. I'd like to go hunt with him sometime if you are up to it. My # is 1-641-220-3563. Justin

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 05-05-2014 02:35 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!!

Thanks all! We're going to give it another shot at the Heartland Classic this weekend in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. We'll be there Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

I may have a Pinner x Wilma male pup to sell. If anyone is interested in him let me know.

Justin - I'd love to take you hunting with Pinner. My week is pretty full this week but then it opens up some. I can give you a call or you can give me a call and we'll tree us some raccoons

Levi - It was nice to finally meet you and put a face to the name. We need to get out also. I'd like to see Dayzee go again!

Liz - Zones are in Cherokee, Iowa and the finals are in Ohio. We're going to give it a shot. I'd sure like to put the World Champion title in front of Pinner's name.

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 05-08-2014 at 03:36 AM

Old Post 05-05-2014 03:52 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Oh yeah, I remember why I wasn't going to try at it this year haha

I still don't know if I'll be going, probably not. My husband has to work Saturday morning so I'd have to bring Sophie and you can't hunt with a baby lol

Old Post 05-05-2014 04:00 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

About any night will work for me except Wednesdays and Thursdays. I Work late hours both days and I'm getting weak in age! Lol. Ill just wait to hear from you to go. Thanks Justin.

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 05-05-2014 04:59 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Lady got her 1st HTX pass tonight, after she gets the HTX title I plan to hit a few PKC hunts to try n get some $ won on her. There is one kinda close on Thursday but i don't think I'll be able to attend that one

Old Post 05-07-2014 05:04 AM
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Daryl we'll have to go sometime. Weekends work best for me with my work schedule. The rest of this month is pretty tight with hunts and my fishing trip but hopefully we can make something work. She may only have 3 legs but that dog will go all night!

Old Post 05-07-2014 12:18 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Good luck tomorrow nite Daryl and Pinner!! Let see you guys in the WINNERS Circle!!!

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 05-08-2014 02:18 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

how was your hunt the rest of the weekend? I surely wish we could have come down

Old Post 05-13-2014 08:15 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Heartland Classic

Well, Thursday night Pinner and I got beat in the Invitational Hunt by Jim Kirk and his nice Maestro dog and then Friday night I hunted Buster and he had a hankering for some Wisconsin venison and spent most of the night trying to catch a deer. After watching some of the Field Trial and Water Race, I decided to lick my wounds and head back to Iowa. I took Pinner pleasure hunting when I got back and he looked sharp as a tack.

Congrats to Mike Roling and his nice English female Mojo on winning the 4 Wheeler. Mike is a great guy. This just shows that nice guys don't always finish last

Old Post 05-14-2014 04:37 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Introducing HALF BREED HANK (Pinner x Wilma). I have big plans for this guy

Old Post 05-20-2014 02:23 AM
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Daryl it was great meeting you and I enjoyed the hunt Thursday night. Pinner is a nice dog, hopefully we will see some Pinner blood in NC soon!

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Old Post 05-20-2014 07:01 PM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Jim - It was very nice meeting you too. I'll need to try to get down to hunt with you and Courtney in NC sometime. Maestro is one heck of a nice hound.

Old Post 05-21-2014 04:53 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hank

quote:
Originally posted by jawjacker22

that sure is a good lookin pup, great head and eyes! cant wait to have ours! Just waiting for her to come into heat... should be in August/Sept HOPEFULLY I can get a night hunt title on her first BUT at least she will have a CH title lol you gonna have room for a pup Daryl? I am starting a list, got a few people on the list but I will put anyone that might be interested in getting on it, on it and then will contact you for your deposit once they are born. Just PM me with a name and phone number

Last edited by RED REBELS on 05-21-2014 at 06:39 PM

Old Post 05-21-2014 06:35 PM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hank

quote:

Him and Mike Tyson was my 2 favorites males...

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 05-24-2014 07:42 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Daryl, come down anytime, we have plenty of room for you and Pinner to stay. Great looking pup.
Take care,
Jim

Introductory Membership

Old Post 05-27-2014 01:46 AM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hardwood Sassy

quote:
Justin Heinze has bred his nice female, Hardwood Sassy (out of Lockbox) to Pinner. Sassy is a real nice female with a great mouth and likes to get by herself. She's lacking a 1st from being a Nt Ch. Sassy likes to climb trees, so the plan is to not finish her out until pups are weaned. We don't want to take a chance on her falling out and losing the pups. Once Sassy is showing we will start taking reservations.

Hardwood Sassy delivered 9 pups yesterday. The first ones I saw sure look a lot like Pinner

Old Post 06-01-2014 07:30 PM
bigdavidbeebe
UKC Forum Member

any shipped semen available?

2009 ACHA OKLAHOMA STATE NITE HUNT CHAMPION CH GR NITECH PR. BEEBES PALE FACED PETE PUKEY
ACHA GR CH NITE CH .UKC CH NITE CH Okiesawyers' Queen of Diamonds ACHA 2009 Oklahoma State Leader
ACHA GRAND SHOW CH UKC CH PR. Fullhouses Okla Big Ticket
Feather Lite Lights
www.featherlitelights.com

Old Post 06-06-2014 08:49 PM
bigdavidbeebe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdavidbeebe Click here to Send bigdavidbeebe a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdavidbeebe Find more posts by bigdavidbeebe Add bigdavidbeebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone

I have frozen semen stored at Nevergone that can be shipped. Once I receive payment for a breeding, I will let Dean know that he can release it to you. Arrangements then are between you and Dean. It's $250 per breeding. Give me a call if you want any more info. Thanks for your interest in Pinner.

Pinner x Sassy pups are starting to book up. I believe all the females are spoken for and there are 4 males left to sell.

Old Post 06-06-2014 09:03 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Sassy Pups

........ Gr Nt CH PKC SCH Chic's Wild Style
.... Gr Nt Ch PKC CH Half Breed Pinner
........ Gr Nt Ch PKC PCH Half Breed Jessi

Pups - Contact Justin Heinz - 319-404-8372 - Fairbank, Iowa

........ Nt Ch PKC SCH Medleys Hardwood Lock Box
.... Hardwood Sassy (needs 1st to be Nt Ch)
........ Hitmans Huzzy

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 06-09-2014 at 02:35 PM

Old Post 06-09-2014 02:54 AM
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Great looking pups Daryl. I sure like the one with the white face!

Introductory Membership

Old Post 06-09-2014 03:20 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Those are some real good looking pups, the one in the bottom right corner, white face, is it a male or female?

Old Post 06-09-2014 07:27 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

The white faced one is a female. There is another female in there (top left) that has a face just like Pinner. I think Pinner really put his mark on these pups (color-wise). Sassy is a blanket back, solid red headed gyp.

I think there are 3 or 4 males left to sell. Get ahold of Justin and get your pup booked. They are going to be nice hounds and should do a lot of winning.

If anyone is coming to the Cedar River Classic in Nashua, Iowa this weekend and wants to go pleasure hunting after the hunt let me know. I'm only about 30 minutes from there.

Last edited by jawjacker22 on 06-09-2014 at 05:05 PM

Old Post 06-09-2014 02:47 PM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Them are some great looking pups..

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 06-09-2014 04:12 PM