UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Brushy Creek Daisy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

Brushy Creek Daisy

Williams Brushy Creek Daisy, Do you know what she sounded like when she ran track, how wide did she hunt.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2020 08:00 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

John Dell should be able to tell you all about her.

Old Post 12-04-2020 01:39 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Daisy

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Lash
John Dell should be able to tell you all about her.

SHE WAS OUT OF Y2KD,

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-04-2020 04:16 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

Big Loud male dog voice, Bawl on Track and opened up good on track, had a hard loud steady chop on tree. She was a wide hunter and on the tree treedog.

Old Post 12-09-2020 03:56 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

timber hunter

Thanks for the response , I have the Outlaw Mac , Feldmans Roxie female. She has very loud clear long ball , chop on tree. I wanted to know what dogs contributed to this. I do know some of the Outlaw hounds are all chop.

Old Post 12-09-2020 10:23 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

Had a big bawl on track, she was one of the nicest females I have owned!! I would also suspect that the bawl is coming through Deepwoods Rocky as well as Daisy!

Last edited by timber hunter on 12-16-2020 at 06:39 AM

Old Post 12-11-2020 03:39 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

FELDMANS ROXIE

Rocky was bred to Daisy , one of the pups was Feldmans Roxie who is the mother to my female Cricket.

Old Post 12-11-2020 05:19 PM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Wink Daisy

I have a nt ch female off Daisy and Dead Red , chop mouth all the way, good loud mouth and a real tree dog. I like her. Raised from a puppy and was easy to train.

Old Post 12-13-2020 02:00 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

My female is still training me , I'm kinda hard headed.

Old Post 12-14-2020 03:57 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

The Roxie pup

was my pick of the litter, Bill tried to talk me out of her, he still owes me for her and has yet to pay!!! I raised her!!

Old Post 12-15-2020 03:23 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

outlaw mac by roxie

It is an all grand litter.

Old Post 12-15-2020 10:09 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted 5 or so pups off Mac now...more than most have a big mouth. Not all bawl on track but a couple for sure. Kid, Mac x Tripp, is still up at Shane's right now, and to me has one of the best mouths ever slapped on a hound. But we all have a preference it seems. Huge bawl locate. Shane recently posted some video of him on FB.

Old Post 12-15-2020 02:13 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

That's great

I sure like the sound of a bawl mouthed tracked dog coming in on the tree and switching over to chop, Most of my hounds are bawl on track and chop on tree, Daisy was a nice one. Good to hear Mac is producing well. Shane sure has had a lot of success, it's to bad so many redbone people act like the democrats!!!!

Old Post 12-15-2020 05:36 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Re: That's great

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
...it's to bad so many redbone people act like the democrats!!!!

Maybe the redbone people could use your education and experience as a pastor to bring them together in fellowship rather than divisive rhetoric, Pastor Dell.

Old Post 12-16-2020 02:23 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely

David we want all the redbone folks to work together to be part of something bigger than themselves. Unity within our breed is so very important and we all need to strive for that, my statement of sarcasm is actually a call to get better at working together. Shane and others in our breed have been very successful in their breeding programs and we need to celebrate that and encourage each other, not the opposite. Thanks for reaching out, John

Old Post 12-16-2020 06:28 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Talking PS

I did not mean to offend any democrats please forgive me

Old Post 12-16-2020 07:23 AM