UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 5 year old Bone Collector Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rsizemore
UKC Forum Member

5 year old Bone Collector Male

5 year old Bone Collector Male for Sale

The older gentleman I bought him from has quit hunting. He originally paid $2,300 for him. He was in 5 PKC hunts this summer and won 3 or 4 of them. I hunted with him this summer and he made 3 trees/saw 2 coons. I turned him loose by himself on Wednesday night after I picked him up and he struck a coon 500-600 yards away, worked the track, and fell treed 9/10 mile and had a coon. He has a good mouth, opens good on track, and he's a good tree-dog.

He's a real good looking dog, but he's not been hunted much in a month or so and he's out of shape. He'll be a real nice dog once he's in shape. Will show in the woods. $1,800 firm.

If interested call Randy at 606-847-9095. No calls after 8 pm, please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2017 05:46 PM
rsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rsizemore Click here to Send rsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email rsizemore Find more posts by rsizemore Add rsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
teamcw
UKC Forum Member

Whats your dogs name?

Old Post 11-25-2017 09:15 PM
teamcw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teamcw Click here to Send teamcw a Private Message Click Here to Email teamcw Find more posts by teamcw Add teamcw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rsizemore
UKC Forum Member

Bone crusher

Old Post 11-25-2017 11:14 PM
rsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rsizemore Click here to Send rsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email rsizemore Find more posts by rsizemore Add rsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

Boys I hunted with this dog Wednesday night. Cut loose alone and he dropped around 600 yards real quick and got struck. He opened up and smoked a track in there and rolled treed at .9. I thought he was running a deer the way he was moving it, kinda blew my mind when he came with that locate. Nice locate and a hard tree dog. I was impressed considering he hadn’t been out in months. I have some videos if anyone wants to see them text me at+16068131890.

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Old Post 11-26-2017 12:19 AM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Nice dog here guys he looked good for me last winter when hunting was tough he treed real live coons and will flat go hunting alone needs no help what so ever.

Old Post 11-26-2017 01:48 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rsizemore
UKC Forum Member

Cut him loose Friday night. First drop with a dog, went 900 yards, short track and treed with coon. Cut second drop alone, struck track at 500 yards and worked track to about 800 yards and treed with coon. Third drop cut by himself on river, struck track, worked to about 400 yards . Treed on big den tree on the river but no coon seen.

Old Post 11-26-2017 10:11 PM
rsizemore
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 11-27-2017 08:41 PM