UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

3 X WORLD CHAMPION REDBONE

Thanks Doug & Shane for making this happen. There is a Big hunt being held next year in Morrow county. If we are lucky enough to make the Big Show. Woody is 6 years old so We ain't done just yet!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 08:47 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

3-4 gen

Can someone post Woody's 3-4 gen??

Old Post 11-24-2017 12:04 AM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woodys Ped

I can as soon as I get them out and upload a picture of them.

Old Post 11-24-2017 04:35 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody

I have followed Red dogs or I should say Redbones since 1978 and I have been blessed by owning some good solid hounds over the years and I appreciate a top Redbone like some people would appreciate a new truck or something of that sort but I have to say that I have never owned a dog like Woody. My family enjoys him 24-7 because he stays in the house and is with us all the time especially my Granddaughter. He is the most intelligent hound and balanced Redbone that I have ever had in my life. Doug Moore, Shane, Woody Brinson & Kelly Hyde and if there are others deserve all the credit for breeding and producing this Hound. I just happen to own him. And Allen Hallada because I believe he goes back to Timber Jack like 5 times. Those guys deserve the credit. I am just thankful I get to enjoy him. I really hope everyone considers him when breeding.

Old Post 11-24-2017 04:46 AM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

--'PR' MONTANA PETE
---GRNTCH 'PR' MONTANA RED RANGER
-----'PR' KENTUCKEY SASSY
- CH GRNTCH 'PR' KY MOONLIGHT WOODY
-----NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
---'PR'RIMFIRE RENARD
-----'PR'GRNITECH SAWBLADE FIDDLE

Old Post 11-24-2017 04:57 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote