UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Accuracy?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
5 MileRun
New UKC Forum Member

Accuracy?

I have a 6 year old female that came off pups 3 months ago and her accuracy went from having 8 out of 10 coons before pups and now it's 4 out of 10. Anyone else have this problem?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2017 12:49 AM
5 MileRun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5 MileRun Click here to Send 5 MileRun a Private Message Click Here to Email 5 MileRun Find more posts by 5 MileRun Add 5 MileRun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Our old Kate bitch went through the same thing after weaning her only litter. Never could figure it out or explain it. It doesn't last forever.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 11-24-2017 01:04 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Her hormones have not gotten back to normally. Just keep hunting her but dont get mad at her its not her fault.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 11-24-2017 01:19 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Bryan
UKC Forum Member

Had same problem with my female after pups and it took a while for her to get back to her old self but she came around.

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:14 AM
Matt Bryan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Bryan Click here to Send Matt Bryan a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Bryan Find more posts by Matt Bryan Add Matt Bryan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just ask the husband of any wife with a new baby what a hormone imbalance will do. I think the official name is post partum blues.

Old Post 11-24-2017 03:31 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote