UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Ch 'pr' Sigler's Bull Branch Devo At Stud
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

As of right now you cannot sign up on the grounds at the Winter Classic

Sigler's Bull Branch Misti
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bono
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bogie
Sigler's CH NiteCh Bull Branch DEVO R.I.P.
Sigler's Bull Branch Stormy R.I.P.
Sigler's NiteCh Bull Branch Jo Jo R.I.P.
Sigler's Nite Ch Blue R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2020 03:28 PM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Everyone that's coming to the hunt Good luck and safe travels. Not hunting this year , but might make it down for a day. nextcoonhunter you coming down

Old Post 02-11-2020 04:06 AM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Work and local club

Local club has an HTX on Thursday and a wildlife dinner for there fundraiser on Friday. I try to help the local clubs when I can. Coon stew and coon enchiladas is our responsibility. Plus not sure if I could have snuck away from work anyways. Good luck to everyone and safe travels. May a bluedog win it all!!!

Old Post 02-11-2020 12:30 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Local Club

nothing wrong on supporting your local clubs . Good luck

Old Post 02-13-2020 02:33 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Devo

Carried Devo to the vet about a month ago and he has a tumor in his stomach, they gave him about 4 months. has anyone experienced this with a dog . he still eats good but just cant get around that good. again Thanks

Old Post 04-07-2020 04:06 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Devo Never forgotten

Devo left us on April 10th. 2020 Devo was one of those hounds that had great kennel manners, not a mean bone in his body and all COON DOG. Its hard to explain but Devo had that special gift in the woods. Devo been part of Sigler's Bull Branch Kennels for 11 Years. Devo would have turned 12 in Sept. I would like to thank Scott VH for selling Devo to me . I can go on and on but please always remember CH NITE CH SIGLER'S BULL BRANCH DEVO.

Old Post 04-11-2020 02:58 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Devo’s Grandpup

Carried Bono for the first time . Surprised but he went every step with the other dogs on the first night in the woods grabbed the coon when shot out. All in all very pleased so far Fingers crossed.

Old Post 09-25-2020 03:50 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Devo’s Grandpup

quote:
Originally posted by Jody Sigler
Carried Bono for the first time . Surprised but he went every step with the other dogs on the first night in the woods grabbed the coon when shot out. All in all very pleased so far Fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear about Devo passing. I think he was the last one from that litter that was still around.

Glad to hear you have an up and coming prospect. Keep us posted on his progress.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 09-25-2020 12:53 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Bono

Thanks Scott. Devo was buried at the National Coon dog cemetery. He was so deserving . Think I’m going to start hitting a few hunts with misti and give the pup a a lot of attention during the week . Hope everything is good on your end. You have any young dogs or liters coming ?

Old Post 09-27-2020 03:42 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bono

quote:
Originally posted by Jody Sigler
Thanks Scott. Devo was buried at the National Coon dog cemetery. He was so deserving . Think I’m going to start hitting a few hunts with misti and give the pup a a lot of attention during the week . Hope everything is good on your end. You have any young dogs or liters coming ?

Jody,

Things are good on this end.
I had a nice litter out of FLoyd and Creek in July and kept a nice male and female out of that cross. No other young dogs. Floyd is now 10 1/2 and Creek is 8 now. Time to get some young ones going.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 09-27-2020 11:24 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote