UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > who works on garmin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blacktandog
UKC Forum Member

who works on garmin

Got refurbished 220 from Garmin it's not right now they want 150 to send me another refurbished on. Looking for someone to work on mine and a couple of my friends have some problem.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 04:52 PM
blacktandog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacktandog Click here to Send blacktandog a Private Message Find more posts by blacktandog Add blacktandog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AFricks88
UKC Forum Member

Im looking for someone that works on garmin collars as well! Thanks for any help!

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:46 AM
AFricks88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AFricks88 Click here to Send AFricks88 a Private Message Find more posts by AFricks88 Add AFricks88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Susa
UKC Forum Member

garmin repair

Get ahold of Bruce Conkey, he's on this site.
Kevin Rainwater also works on them.

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:46 AM
Randy Susa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Susa Click here to Send Randy Susa a Private Message Find more posts by Randy Susa Add Randy Susa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacktandog
UKC Forum Member

I saw on here somewhere that someone worked on them and did a good job but couldn't remember. Mine is out of warranty now and would rather pay a person to fix not a huge company.

Old Post 08-28-2012 02:54 AM
blacktandog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacktandog Click here to Send blacktandog a Private Message Find more posts by blacktandog Add blacktandog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Get ahold of Bruce.

conkeysoutdoors.com

Old Post 08-28-2012 11:04 AM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote